BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Charlotte G.
I haven't tried any other lash primers ever, but I think this is pretty good. It gives my lashes good volume and then whatever mascara I use does the rest. It's literally like putting glue on your lashes, but somehow it really works lol. It also doesn't irritate my eyes at all!
Jane O.
Shrewsbury, MA
I have very thin/sparse and fair (almost invisible) lashes. This didn't seem to do anything - I have yet to find a natural look king solution.
Maria C.
Love to use the product prior to putting on my mascara to set them up. I feel like it makes it easier to make sure every lash is hit and not missed.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I love this so much. Makes my mascara look great and helps extend my lashes more. The only thing I wish that was different it was tinted or something because it can be sort of hard to cover up all of the white unless you sweep on top of your lashes as well as below.
Bre J.
Has a super wild brush with one of the four sides having super long bristles. Kinda threw me off. Didn't really notice whether it helped the mascara last longer or apply better so I guess I'm indifferent about it. Need further research to decide whether I'd rebuy.
Kynnan D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
i've never used a lash primer before but i purchased this one and i absolutely love it.
Brittany P.
I love love this primer for my eyelashes. it holds my mascara so well and makes it look flawless
Shasta N.
Elkhart, IN
Love my Smashbox lash primer! Since starting to use this primer I am way happier with all my mascaras and my lashes are longer than ever... I'm not sure why but I totally believe it's this primer!! I will be buying this product time and time again.
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
I never realized how important eyelash primer was until I got this as a sample from Sephora! it's super thick, so you have to stir it pretty well before putting it on, but it makes your lashes look way thicker and holds your mascara on really well. my favorite part is the two-side brush; I use the thicker brush side first to coat my lashes with the primer, then switch to the comb to separate my lashes out before putting mascara on. I will definitely be purchasing the full-size version once I run out of my sample!
Ana D.
Farmville, NC
Tried this once before, liked it but never used again. Honestly would have to try it again to give honest review
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?