BY SMASHBOX

Description This translucent lash primer amplifies lift, increases volume and makes mascara last longer. Benefits • Primes lashes and makes mascara lasts longer • Increases volume and exposes fullest lash length • Ultra-thin comb delivers clean, clump-free separation • Helps prevent mascara from flaking and smudging • Cruelty-free More Details How To Use Apply from root to tip of lashes with grooved bristle side of brush, then define and separate with comb. Layer with a fresh coat of mascara for a more dramatic look. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , GLYCERYL STEARATE , BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D¿ABEILLE , GLYCERIN , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , STEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN , TRIETHANOLAMINE , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Chelsea W.
Lascassas, TN
This is a nice typical primer I was given this as a sample at sephora I do however love the brush it's easy to get those lashes good!
kailyn t.
New Orleans, LA
I use this Everytime I apply mascara now. Don't apply too much tho because then you'll end up with a thick white mess on your lashes.
Johanna M.
Este paso normamelnte lo saltamos, pero es la base para lograr que la mascara se fije mejor, me gusta utilizarla también en las cejas
Leah W.
Defuniak Springs, FL
One of my favorite products. I found off one of the makeup artist I fallow on social media and it's an amazing thing to me a must buy
Audrey C.
san diego, CA
I like this lash primer. Does a good job of coating your lashes and helps enhance your mascara. Seems to condition my lashes well.
Jess F.
Harwich, MA
This is my favorite lash primer. I didn't believe in a lash primer until I tried this. It's a must have product in my daily routine
Cecilia W.
This is a must-have if you have small lashes. It will thicken and lengthen, and doesn't show over my black mascara. Affordable too!
A must have. Helps mascara stay on longer and assists in making your lashes appear much fuller Couldn't go without thos product.
Samantha M.
Belvidere, IL
I’m not the biggest fan of lash primer is but this is definitely something you’re gonna want to try if you’re getting into them.
Samantha S.
Eh. Takes a long time to dry and I really don't see a difference. I spent a bit on it so I will keep trying but not impressed.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?