BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Taylor C.
Baltimore, MD
I'm usually iffy about using some primers , but this one left my lashes so long and natural looking I loved it !!
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH
I honestly didn't notice any difference in my lashes after using this as compared to just putting on mascara.
Alyssa G.
My favorite everyday primer mascara they work marvelous they make my eyelashes look so long and voluminous
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Absolutely a great primer! Use this primer every time I wear mascara. Wish I could buy a bigger tube!
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
I love this! You can definitely tell a difference when I do and don't use it. Worth every penny.
Jessie B.
Chickasha, OK
Love it does a great job. The brush lifts and sepreates the lashes. My favorite mascara sofar.
Mak P.
Really good eye lash primer. Apply before using mascara to make lashes longer
Sara A.
Seattle, WA
I reserved this mascara as a gift & it has become one of my essentials! In love with this product. I didn't think that a white mascara would make such a difference on my lashes! I definetly could not be happier! I seriously recomend anyone whi wants long lashes to try it out. It will live you so surprised!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I received a sample of this product free from Ulta. I never used a lash primer before, but this really impressed me. It makes any mascara apply like a high end mascara. It lengthens my lashes without making them clump together. My only complaint is that it is very light in color. I wish they would make a black or brown version.
Primer for lashes should have been thought of years ago. It sets your lashes in the perfect spots befor applying mascara.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?