BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
kailyn t.
New Orleans, LA
I use this Everytime I apply mascara now. Don't apply too much tho because then you'll end up with a thick white mess on your lashes.
Johanna M.
Este paso normamelnte lo saltamos, pero es la base para lograr que la mascara se fije mejor, me gusta utilizarla también en las cejas
tiffany h.
great product, worked as stated, made eyelashes look fuller and longer before adding mascara, lasted all day, good value
Jinilin P.
Melbourne, FL
Love love love love! Such a great product! Makes my mascara looks voluminous and amazing! Definitely love this product
Lupita G.
Zolfo Springs, FL
I love using this everyday. It makes my lashes so long . I've been using it for awhile now. It's perfect for my lashes
Tali L.
Chicago Illinios
This was amazing it kept my lashes looking beautiful all day long. It didn't leave clumps at all. I LOVE IT !!!!!!
Amy H.
Douglasville, GA
This lash primer is awesome! It's a must have in my makeup bag. Smashbox Photo Finish Lash Primer 0.30 oz
Phuong T.
Fort Mill, SC
The primer really works! Gives your eyelashes an extra coat. Best for if you are going for the copy spidery look
Taylor C.
Baltimore, MD
I'm usually iffy about using some primers , but this one left my lashes so long and natural looking I loved it !!
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH
I honestly didn't notice any difference in my lashes after using this as compared to just putting on mascara.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?