BY SMASHBOX

Description This translucent lash primer amplifies lift, increases volume and makes mascara last longer. Benefits • Primes lashes and makes mascara lasts longer • Increases volume and exposes fullest lash length • Ultra-thin comb delivers clean, clump-free separation • Helps prevent mascara from flaking and smudging • Cruelty-free More Details How To Use Apply from root to tip of lashes with grooved bristle side of brush, then define and separate with comb. Layer with a fresh coat of mascara for a more dramatic look. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , GLYCERYL STEARATE , BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D¿ABEILLE , GLYCERIN , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , STEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN , TRIETHANOLAMINE , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ann Marie Y.
Clinton Township, MI
Tried at the make up classes at Sephora that I take my daughters to and its face the best Lahore primer around. Gives you full, thick and long lashes!
Maria C.
Love to use the product prior to putting on my mascara to set them up. I feel like it makes it easier to make sure every lash is hit and not missed.
Mallory S.
Lawrence, KS
Amazing, don't overuse the thick layer tends to show through, but use the right about and lashes are thicker and longer and it doesn't feel heavy!
Eliangy R.
It's a very good product, it could use some work on the applicator since it's kind of rough for delicate eyelids but it works if you are in need.
Jane O.
Shrewsbury, MA
I have very thin/sparse and fair (almost invisible) lashes. This didn't seem to do anything - I have yet to find a natural look king solution.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
This lash primer adds tons of length and volume to my lashes. It actually gives my lashes the look that I would only get with false eyelashes.
Cheryl L.
The best stuff, always buy this when I go to Ulta or Sephora. Makes my so-so lashes stand out, and separates them so the mascara does its job.
Christine A.
I hated primers before this. Now I use it every time I do night makeup. It just adds that something that keeps me from needing false lashes.
Briggs M.
Tryon, NC
The best primer I've ever payed my eyes on. I love the brush. It's perfect. It separates your lashes and gets them ready for your mascara!
Delania H.
Beaver Dam, KY
Give my eye lashes the "extra" they need!! I've only tried a few times but it worked great!! It's a little pricey but definitely worth it!
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?