BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
sofia m.
Chester, VA
It's a good primer it doesn't make your lashes clumpy or anything. You can layer the primer and nothing happens to you lashes. It makes the mascara last longer instead of bits of mascara falling through out the day!
Ayuni P.
This is very first lash primer. I never understood the concept of lashes primer until I used it. It's so great. It helps my mascara glides over my lashes and enhance my mascara even more. It really helps when you take off your primer. It doesn't cause any fallout which is a huge problem when I take off my mascara. This helps hydrate my lashes and makes it look healthier even without mascara.
Accacia H.
This Primer is absolutely AMAZING! I applied it to my top lashes without curling and to my bottom lashes and the result was amazing! My lashes were curled, lengthened, and more than ready for mascara! It left some of the white primer on my lashes but after applying liner you couldn't see it anymore, kind of like applying clear or white chapstick before lipstick.
Briggs M.
Tryon, NC
The best primer I've ever payed my eyes on. I love the brush. It's perfect. It separates your lashes and gets them ready for your mascara!
Melissa H.
Sonora
This is a really great lash primer. It makes a huge difference and allows the lashes to be really long and full with mascara and it really owns the eyes up
Kathryn W.
Hillsdale, MI
Love this product!! Does great at separating my lashes to keep my mascara clump free. I use it with a 2 part fiber mascara and the end result is amazing!!!
Emily O.
Albany, NY
I use this product every day under my dark brown mascara and not only does it thicken the appearance of my eyelashes, but it also makes them seem longer !
Oh m.
I loved this item very much. I could see a whole lot of progress. I would suggest that the price should be a little lower, but other than that awesome.
Christine A.
I hated primers before this. Now I use it every time I do night makeup. It just adds that something that keeps me from needing false lashes.
Delania H.
Beaver Dam, KY
Give my eye lashes the "extra" they need!! I've only tried a few times but it worked great!! It's a little pricey but definitely worth it!
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?