BY SMASHBOX

Description This translucent lash primer amplifies lift, increases volume and makes mascara last longer. Benefits • Primes lashes and makes mascara lasts longer • Increases volume and exposes fullest lash length • Ultra-thin comb delivers clean, clump-free separation • Helps prevent mascara from flaking and smudging • Cruelty-free More Details How To Use Apply from root to tip of lashes with grooved bristle side of brush, then define and separate with comb. Layer with a fresh coat of mascara for a more dramatic look. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , GLYCERYL STEARATE , BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D¿ABEILLE , GLYCERIN , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , STEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN , TRIETHANOLAMINE , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nana B.
Bealeton, VA
When I got this I was so excited to use it! But it didn't live up to the hype. Whenever I used it to prime my entire face it didn't do the job. My make up would still run after awhile. I had high hopes for this primer
Nichole S.
Torrington, CT
Love smash box photo finish lash primer. First tried it awhile ago when I got it in my monthly glam bag subscription through ipsy and I have boon hooked ever since.
Fatumata W.
434 Timberlake road Upper Darby
Bdfnsfjs fns f.d f.d g.dtmd fmd f.f g nf g f g fnf.f. g r.f f f f h. F.h
g fnf .f d f f d. Fnf.f bd f.f fn cnrng xkd gn f. T cmf f cm f cn.cbr gm.x g g x vnfbd mx.f g cnf
Kayla E.
Edmonton, KY
This primer does the trick. I've tried it with different mascaras and it always adds more length than what just the mascara would do. I need to get the full size!
Katrina D.
Richmond, ME
This primer is awesome it glides on and helps my make up.stay in place even in warm muggy weather with water eyes. Holds up and leaves a smooth silky finish to the skin
Mishelle k.
Havertown, PA
This product provides a great primer for your eyelashes. Smashbox in general is a good product and this product is a good tool for the other Smashbox mascara.
Kathryn W.
Hillsdale, MI
Love this product!! Does great at separating my lashes to keep my mascara clump free. I use it with a 2 part fiber mascara and the end result is amazing!!!
Melissa H.
Sonora
This is a really great lash primer. It makes a huge difference and allows the lashes to be really long and full with mascara and it really owns the eyes up
Emily O.
Albany, NY
I use this product every day under my dark brown mascara and not only does it thicken the appearance of my eyelashes, but it also makes them seem longer !
Oh m.
I loved this item very much. I could see a whole lot of progress. I would suggest that the price should be a little lower, but other than that awesome.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?