BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
Thought it was going to be more of a fiber primer, no the formula is extremely liquidy and hard to apply with the brush. First couple of times, I literally got it all over my eyelid. The formula dries slowly and clumps very bad, it's the first time my lashes looked like spider legs. The box says to separate your lashes after application. I didn't feel like the primer extended my lashes enough to make it worth it, there are too many steps to get beautiful lashes, I may as well just put on false lashes.
Karmen K.
Austin, TX
This is the best primer that I've ever used. I have tried a few other brands but they don't compare. This one goes on really light and gives you a nice, smooth canvas to apply your foundation. With this primer my makeup lasts much longer so it will continue to be something that I keep in my makeup bag.
Rosa G.
I have used this product for some time now and I have to say I do see somewhat of a difference when I apply my mascara and when I don't apply this and then wear my mascara. I see that this makes the mascara not clump up or it doesn't smudge. It's a great product. It's a must in your makeup bag.
Franny S.
San Diego, CA
The applicator on this hurt my eyes. It is not very flexible and if I get too close to my eyelid, it pokes me and then it stings. When I run this through my lashes, it pulls my eyelid along with it. It's not gentle and it is uncomfortable to use. I will not repurchase.
Dezirae C.
Ozark, AR
I have used the wet n wild eye shadow before. It works very well. I buy it at Walmart or the Dollar Store. This product is affordable. Compared to alternatives it works just as well. It is easy to apply and use. I would buy this product again. I recommend this product.
Julainy P.
Allentown
It's great I love how it makes my shadows pop instantly . I can't say very much about this product because I just had like a little sample so I don't know how it would work for foundation or for lashes and all that other jazz but if I have a chance I would buy it.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Easy to #apply . I received this as a sample and really liked it. It is pricey but worth it, IMO. I got almost a months use out of it and was rather #impressed with how well my mascara went on after. I recommend for people who want #fuller and #thicker lashes.
Rachel K.
Los Angeles, CA
Best face primer ever! I really love the primers Smashbox puts out. It's really expensive (for my budget) so I don't get to use it often, but when I can get samples and such I use it all the way up and save for special occasions. I would absolutely recommend.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Love love love this primer I have used the Lancôme primer before ! But smash box is sooooo much better , doesn't leave your lashes white , and the brush actually really helps separates your lashes for that perfect look ! Mascara goes over it perfectly !
Morgan C.
Montgomery, TX
This lash primer is great! I also use it when I'm going for a colored mascara look. I apply a coat and then press pigment into my lashes. I repeat the process until I get the color I'm after. It works really well for glitter too!!
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?