BY SMASHBOX

Description This translucent lash primer amplifies lift, increases volume and makes mascara last longer. Benefits • Primes lashes and makes mascara lasts longer • Increases volume and exposes fullest lash length • Ultra-thin comb delivers clean, clump-free separation • Helps prevent mascara from flaking and smudging • Cruelty-free More Details How To Use Apply from root to tip of lashes with grooved bristle side of brush, then define and separate with comb. Layer with a fresh coat of mascara for a more dramatic look. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , GLYCERYL STEARATE , BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D¿ABEILLE , GLYCERIN , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , STEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN , TRIETHANOLAMINE , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Natalie K.
Temple Terrace, FL
I LOVE this Photo Finish Lash Primer! This product helps add volume to my lashes when applied before my normal mascara (Too Faced BTS). This primer also makes it slightly easier to take off waterproof mascara at the end of the day. I currently have a sample size, but I plan to purchase the full size when it's finished.
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
This last primer really helps to lengthen my lashes. I use it with other brands of mascara and it works just as well as with a Smashbox mascara. I never realized what a difference last primer makes until I tried this one. Will definitely purchase again once my tube is gone.
Liza L.
San Diego, CA
This lash primer defintely gives your lashes an almost falsie like feel. I already have rather long lashes so the primer really helps elongate at the ends as well as give definition. It seems that the material the primer is made of is rather sturdy and works well for the whole day. It keeps lashes separate. My one tip for use is don't wait too long between application of primer and mascara because when you go your lashes get harder to put on the mascara
TK H.
Love, Love Love!  I'm just over 45, recently rediscovered mascara!  Wow!  Things have changed in the 20 years that I haven't been wearing any.  This primer goes on WHITE, so you can see where you've put it and it really lengthens your lashes and makes them POP!  Then you put your mascara over the top & they look fantastic!  Only drawback I've found, was my own fault, was-don't get it in your eye, b/c it burns.
Marisela E.
Dallas
Love the lash primer. It creats long voluminous lashes. It works so great that it looks like you have falsies on. I always use it before applying mascara. It does not clump up and it helps to really define the lashes. I discovered it during the 21 days of beauty at ULTA and have used ever since. Definitely recommend.
Bethany T.
Elkhart, IN
This primer made my lashes clump a little bit. I think any mascara would work better without this primer. However, I did like how it felt on my lashes, and the packaging appears clean and professional.
Paloma C.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a huge fan of this lash primer. Ever since the L'Oréal Double Extend mascara, I've been drawn to these products for bangin' lashes without wearing falsies. The applicator brush has extended bristles to achieve long and lifted lashes, and this product eases the application of the mascara itself. Would use again!

Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
 I used to use the Dior show mascara primer until I tried out the Smashbox primer. I love the brush, it allows me to Coat every single eyelash and separate them. I was very pleased with how well it works!  I apply it on my eyelashes and then allow it to dry, and then layer a black mascara on top and it really helps lengthen my lashes.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton
I don’t understand mascara primer. I think it’s useless because I would coat my lashes and once dry I would have to apply more mascara then usual because I had to make sure no white was showing. This didn’t do anything special for me.
Brooke M.
Love this mascara primer !!! I’m very big on mascara and this primer helps so much!i It s one of my favourites! I use mascara all the time and I love the fullness and length this primer gives!!
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?