Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer
What's Our L.A. Photo Studio Pros' On-set Secret To Wide-awake Eyes That Wow? Infused With Caffeine, Our Under-eye Primer Helps Combat Puffiness And Dark Circles While Keeping Concealer Looking Fresh, Never Cakey.
- Prevents Concealer From Slipping Off And Settling Into Fine Lines
- Hydrates & Soothes To Combat Common Under-eye Concerns Such As Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines, Wrinkles And Age Spots
- Wear Alone To Instantly Brighten
- Infused With Anti-aging And Good-for-eyes Ingredients Such As Caffeine, Peptides And Optical Diffusers
Wear Alone To Instantly Brighten Or Under Concealer To Keep It Looking Fresher.
Water\aqua\eau, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycereth-26, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Esters, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Yeast Extract\faex\extrait De Levure, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Polybutene, Glycerin, Sodium Pca, Phytosphingosine, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Trehalose, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Sucrose, Silica, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Urea, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Simethicone, Peg-8, Polyquaternium-51, Steareth-20, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucrose Stearate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)see more...
Top Questions See all 133 Q&A
- "I love this. I have deep set semi-circle lines under my eyes (as well as dark circles) and eye cream only accomplishes so much. When I put this on under my concealer, there is little to no creasing, and it really extends the wear time of my concealer. I don't have to touch up anything for almost 12 hours. I highly recommend this. NOTES: I have very fair, combination/oily skin. " in 23 reviews
- "This under-eye primer works well to prevent concealer from creasing, but it doesn't really brighten or moisturize the under-eye area like it claims to." in 2 reviews
- "I had never used an under eye primer before using this one." in 1 review
- "I used to have awful creasing but then I started using this right before applying product and now everything stays on perfectly." in 1 review
- "The pink tone of the primer actually counters a lot of the purplish tone of under-eye circles well enough that those with more mild discoloration could use it alone." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos