BY SMASHBOX

What's Our L.A. Photo Studio Pros' On-set Secret To Wide-awake Eyes That Wow? Infused With Caffeine, Our Under-eye Primer Helps Combat Puffiness And Dark Circles While Keeping Concealer Looking Fresh, Never Cakey.

Benefits:

• Prevents Concealer From Slipping Off And Settling Into Fine Lines
  • Hydrates & Soothes To Combat Common Under-eye Concerns Such As Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines, Wrinkles And Age Spots
  • Wear Alone To Instantly Brighten
  • Infused With Anti-aging And Good-for-eyes Ingredients Such As Caffeine, Peptides And Optical Diffusers

Usage:

Wear Alone To Instantly Brighten Or Under Concealer To Keep It Looking Fresher.

Water\aqua\eau, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycereth-26, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Esters, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Yeast Extract\faex\extrait De Levure, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Polybutene, Glycerin, Sodium Pca, Phytosphingosine, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Trehalose, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Sucrose, Silica, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Urea, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Simethicone, Peg-8, Polyquaternium-51, Steareth-20, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucrose Stearate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• Will this primer help with crepey eyelids?1 Answers
  • Is this ACTUALLY Hydrating?? And does it actually help th...2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer
  • "I love this. I have deep set semi-circle lines under my eyes (as well as dark circles) and eye cream only accomplishes so much. When I put this on under my concealer, there is little to no creasing, and it really extends the wear time of my concealer. I don't have to touch up anything for almost 12 hours. I highly recommend this. NOTES: I have very fair, combination/oily skin. " in 23 reviews
  • "This under-eye primer works well to prevent concealer from creasing, but it doesn't really brighten or moisturize the under-eye area like it claims to." in 2 reviews
  • "The pink tone of the primer actually counters a lot of the purplish tone of under-eye circles well enough that those with more mild discoloration could use it alone." in 1 review
  • "I used to have awful creasing but then I started using this right before applying product and now everything stays on perfectly." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an under eye primer before using this one." in 1 review
Rachel M.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this product. I received it in a small tester size when I bought some Smashbox mascara and not only has the teeny-tiny size lasted me FOREVER, but this primer is fantastic. It is buildable and holds my concealer under my eyes really, really well. I see a noticeable difference between when I use this product and when I don't use it. I use a brightening concealer and with this primer, it keeps my under eyes looking bright and vibrant without feeling super heavy whatsoever. This is a makeup bag necessity in my opinion.
Shasha S.
Stephanie K.
I love this under eye primer. It makes my concealer and foundation go flawlessly. I love the creamy consistency of it. In the tube it looks pink but when it goes on the skin it blends in with your skin color. It helps with the concealer not creasing into dark circles. Overall, I recommend !
Cornelia L S.
Navarre, FL
I use this product everyday, I have dry/aging skin and I apply this after I’ve completed my skincare routine. It’s the first product I apply and it has a wonderful creamy texture that makes it easy too apply. I pat it in all around my lower eye area and let it completely soak in before I continue with the rest of my makeup application.
It doesnt offer any coverage but but it’s not supposed too but it makes my eyes brighter and my concealer go on much better.
i highly recommend this product for anyone who has any under eye issues.
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Jessica C.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
This didn’t feel greasy and back when I used to use primer underneath my eyes I did it like this product. I didn’t have to wait forever for it to dry before I could put my foundation on it but after a while I realized I didn’t really need an under eye primer I just use concealer at this point so now it’s just kind of a superfluous purchase.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I am so glad someone makes a hydrating formula just for under eyes! I don't know wth happened but I swear my skin aged overnight and I'm relearning how to do my makeup because I'm trying to work with thin skin and frickin lines now! 😱 My skin stays dry mainly because I hate water and of course that doesn't help. This makes such a difference! It also reduces the huge lines that suddenly get ten times larger once my makeup it on. Keeping this in my arsenal!
Lauren M.
Birmingham
Helps to hydrate my undereyes and to brighten my eyes when I wear this alone. I usually apply concealer on top of this and it helps to avoid that cakey concealer look. I always keep this is my make up bag. It’s an essential!
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I love a good eye primer! This does really well with creasing and helping with makeup application. The color matches well and good with blending. I’ve used this a few times and I’d continue to buy and recommend to others.
Christina B.
I like the cool feel initially but then it gets tingly but quickly goes away. It does seem to help keep my makeup from smudging and transferring. My bottom eyeliner still smudges though but my mascara doesn’t transfer.
Kaitlyn O.
Does this primer fight against creasing? I add layers of concealer to hide my dark circles and I've yet to find a primer that reduces creasing!
Melissa H.
Is this a "must-have" product? I'm torn due to the price. I'm sure it will be nice, but is it a necessity? I do have issues with dryness under my eyes and concealer settling into creases/fine lines. Thanks for your help.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
Is this primer worth the dough?
Kwanae M.
Copley, OH
Ladies honestly do you really see any benefit of primer? What about just finding the right foundation that doesn't need a primer? Does primer really live up to the hype? Follow me on IG- 1southernbelle_ I'll follow you back!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer. Do you feel it's necessary to always use a primer before applying eye shadow?