MakeupEye MakeupEye PrimerSmashbox
Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer

Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer

What's Our L.A. Photo Studio Pros' On-set Secret To Wide-awake Eyes That Wow? Infused With Caffeine, Our Under-eye Primer Helps Combat Puffiness And Dark Circles While Keeping Concealer Looking Fresh, Never Cakey.

Benefits:

• Prevents Concealer From Slipping Off And Settling Into Fine Lines
  • Hydrates & Soothes To Combat Common Under-eye Concerns Such As Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines, Wrinkles And Age Spots
  • Wear Alone To Instantly Brighten
  • Infused With Anti-aging And Good-for-eyes Ingredients Such As Caffeine, Peptides And Optical Diffusers

Usage:

Wear Alone To Instantly Brighten Or Under Concealer To Keep It Looking Fresher.

Water\aqua\eau, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycereth-26, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Esters, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Yeast Extract\faex\extrait De Levure, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Polybutene, Glycerin, Sodium Pca, Phytosphingosine, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Trehalose, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Sucrose, Silica, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Urea, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Simethicone, Peg-8, Polyquaternium-51, Steareth-20, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucrose Stearate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Is this good for sensitive skin?
Does this primer actually help with dark circles and fine lines?
Does this product live up to the hype when it comes to longevity and preventing your concealer from caking?
Start your review of Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer!
Product Highlights
...12 hours. I highly recommend this. NOTES: I have very fair, combination/oily skin. in reviews
This under-eye primer works well to prevent concealer from creasing, but it doesn't really brighten or moisturize the under-eye area like it claims to.in reviews
When I'm in a rush I'll just put a little bit of this under my eyes and it works well on it's own.in reviews
I use when I have a date night with he hubby or girls night out love how it makes my eyes look and my eye shadow looks amAzing in reviews
I used to have awful creasing but then I started using this right before applying product and now everything stays on perfectly.in reviews
Sally J.
Guin, AL
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer uploaded by Sally J.
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer uploaded by Sally J.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Primer is a staple in my makeup bag. It smooths on easily and keeps my shadow on very well and lasts all day without creasing or cracking into lines on my aging skin and seems to stay hydrated well with this primer. I really wouldn’t change anything about it and will repurpose again.
Rose A J.
Hobbs, NM
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer uploaded by Rose A J.
Purchased at: Macy's
I didn't crease. But I felt like it made my concealer and foundation look patchy by towards the end of the day. However if you do not have long days it does its job. I'm up and out the door at 7am and washed off around 9:30pm. Around 7:30-8 o'clock (pm) I noticed it was not looking so great. Maybe I should have gave it another chance. But when life is busy, I want my makeup to last as long as my day. UPDATE: I gave it another chance today. I wore it about 6 hours before photo. Today was a just chill and watch movies type of day. So I only applied BB Cream and mascara. I still think the under eye without looks better, with looks kinda dry. But you can decide. (No filter was used.)
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Smashbox truly knows how to make a great primer! I love this as it helps combat puffiness, dark circles, moisturizes and primes your eye for concealer. It also helps to keep your concealer from looking cakey. I’ve been buying this for years and will continue to do so!
Jessica H.
Port Chester, NY
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is another OG under eye primer that not a lot of people talk about but it works not a lot of people really prime Under the eye with just a pacific under eye primer they just do it with their overall primer all over their face but if you don’t want any creases this is a perfect hydrating primerSmashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer
Sophia E.
Decatur, GA
I really like this primer because i have super dark circles under my eyes and it really helps with that. I would definitely recommend it.
daniela C.
Lodi, NJ
This thing is seriously amaizing my eyes look young and big when i apply this.
This thing is seriously amaizing my eyes look young and big when i apply this.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
I am obsessed with this product it’s totally life changing I love the way it makes my eyes look. This primer Provides enough moisturizer to place and hold Concealer without creasing Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer
Mele Y.
Lihue, HI
In love with this product! Super light and keeps make up on my face for the whole day!
Ailin V.
Orlando , FL
Good great nice design did the over all job easy application nice price nice finish end result
Noa S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer uploaded by Noa S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this! It is definitely moisturizing under the eyes and keeps my concealer in place. It also has some light illumination qualities which I love. I got this to use for my wedding and it did not disappoint! I looked amazing all day and night.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cora A.
Frederick, MD
Diana K.
Los Angeles
il y a 10 mois
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer Does this do well with concealer over the product? I am worried that it will leave it too thick and show the fine lines
Debbie K. il y a 10 mois
Yes, it does nicely. I do not have any issues. It absorbed well and does not crack or show wrinkles and lines.