BY SMASHBOX #17 in Eye Primer

What's Our L.A. Photo Studio Pros' On-set Secret To Wide-awake Eyes That Wow? Infused With Caffeine, Our Under-eye Primer Helps Combat Puffiness And Dark Circles While Keeping Concealer Looking Fresh, Never Cakey.

Benefits:

• Prevents Concealer From Slipping Off And Settling Into Fine Lines
  • Hydrates & Soothes To Combat Common Under-eye Concerns Such As Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines, Wrinkles And Age Spots
  • Wear Alone To Instantly Brighten
  • Infused With Anti-aging And Good-for-eyes Ingredients Such As Caffeine, Peptides And Optical Diffusers

Usage:

Wear Alone To Instantly Brighten Or Under Concealer To Keep It Looking Fresher.

Water\aqua\eau, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycereth-26, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Esters, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Yeast Extract\faex\extrait De Levure, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Polybutene, Glycerin, Sodium Pca, Phytosphingosine, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Trehalose, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Sucrose, Silica, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Urea, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Simethicone, Peg-8, Polyquaternium-51, Steareth-20, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucrose Stearate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• Will this primer help with crepey eyelids?1 Answers
  • Is this ACTUALLY Hydrating?? And does it actually help the concea...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this. I have deep set semi-circle lines under my eyes (as well as dark circles) and eye cream only accomplishes so much. When I put this on under my concealer, there is little to no creasing, and it really extends the wear time of my concealer. I don't have to touch up anything for almost 12 hours. I highly recommend this. NOTES: I have very fair, combination/oily skin. " in 23 reviews
  • "This under-eye primer works well to prevent concealer from creasing, but it doesn't really brighten or moisturize the under-eye area like it claims to." in 2 reviews
  • "I had never used an under eye primer before using this one." in 1 review
  • "I used to have awful creasing but then I started using this right before applying product and now everything stays on perfectly." in 1 review
  • "The pink tone of the primer actually counters a lot of the purplish tone of under-eye circles well enough that those with more mild discoloration could use it alone." in 1 review
Shasha S.
Rosa D.
I guess this primer is okay. I don’t know that it works that much better than my regular face primer as far as hydrating, preventing creasing, holding concealer, etc. I do like the texture- it’s a good consistency, not goopy or runny. I really hate that it burns under my eyes when my skin is even a little sensitive. I got this in a smash box kit and probably wouldn’t buy it on its own.
Annie G.
Under eye bags have never really been a problem for me, but uneven skin tone has. Having tried several concealers and foundations to hide this discoloration, the momentarily relief isn’t adequate when the products seep into and accentuate wrinkles. After using Smashbox’s Under Eye Primer before adding other products, I no longer have to worry about the longevity of my concealer.
Srin Y.
I have struggled for FOREVER with creasing eyeshadow. The creasing is the main reason I stopped wearing it. But now being older and having more access to products I thought I'd give eyeshadow another try. And this primer has made all the difference. As I type this my eyeshadow has been on for a little over 10 hours and has not budged or creased!!! I am in LOVE with this primer!!!
Stephanie K.
I love this under eye primer. It makes my concealer and foundation go flawlessly. I love the creamy consistency of it. In the tube it looks pink but when it goes on the skin it blends in with your skin color. It helps with the concealer not creasing into dark circles. Overall, I recommend !
Jordyn R.
Ridgefield, WA
This product truly does hydrate my under eyes and help minimize the appearance creasing after applying concelear and setting powder.  I dont see that it immediately brightens my under eyes, but  I have noticed that my makeup under my eyes last longer. Will buy again!
🇬🇾ROSE| C.
I was looking for a long time for something that would keep my concealer in place all day without increasing and this product has been my answer. I've been using this product for over two years now and I can't imagine not having it as part of my routine it is definitely a staple. If you have bad circles underneath your eyes. fine lines or wrinkles than this is the product that's going to keep your concealer in place.
Katherine B.
I layer this product over my face primer for extra hydration and smoothness. As someone with perpetual dark undereye circles, I find it helps my concealer apply smoothly and prevents it from creasing during the day. It’s especially helpful in the winter, when the skin on my cheeks is on the drier side. It’s a nice, lightweight fluid with a slightly pink-beige tint that lightly brightens and color corrects. It doesn’t feel as silicone-heavy as the Photo Finish foundation primers or tacky like the PF eyelid primer.
Sidney V.
I got this from a Macy's representative when I had bought a Photo Finish box and I've been using it ever since. It helps keep the underwye clean and tack for concealer. I've even used it on my friends and they've bought for themselves not too long after.
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Kaitlyn O.
Does this primer fight against creasing? I add layers of concealer to hide my dark circles and I've yet to find a primer that reduces creasing!
Melissa H.
Is this a "must-have" product? I'm torn due to the price. I'm sure it will be nice, but is it a necessity? I do have issues with dryness under my eyes and concealer settling into creases/fine lines. Thanks for your help.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
Is this primer worth the dough?
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
How good is this product?
Kwanae M.
Copley, OH
Ladies honestly do you really see any benefit of primer? What about just finding the right foundation that doesn't need a primer? Does primer really live up to the hype? Follow me on IG- 1southernbelle_ I'll follow you back!