suggested searches

23%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Smashbox truly knows how to make a great primer! I love this as it helps combat puffiness, dark circles, moisturizes and primes your eye for concealer. It also helps to keep your concealer from looking cakey. l've been buying this for years and will continue to do so.

Product reviewed: Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer 0.17 oz/ 5 ml, travel size

Great for my “mature” under eye skin. Keeps my concealer from looking cakey and creasing. Again, another must have in my everyday make up routine!

This primer is like magic for my 45 yo eyes! I apply a light layer and let it dry. Then I apply concealer and it looks flawless every time! Concealer never sinks into fine lines and looks fresh all day. Never cakey!! It also adds a bit of brightness under the eye. I will never go without this!!

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Are we no longer allowed to upload regular photos? I don't see the button anywhere.
0 answers
Do you use an under eye primer? I’ve been using this Smashbox one and it’s ok but which one would you recommend?
0 answers
Does this help with texture under the eyes? My skin is pretty bumpy and it would be great if this could smooth it out before applying concealer.
more questions