BY SMASHBOX #74 in Face Primer

The secret to a healthier and younger looking skin? Hydration, as any artist of photographic studios would tell you! The latest addition to our legendary primer family moisturizes your skin instantly and keeps you hydrated for hours, thanks to Hydraplex, an extract derived from desert plants.

• Oil-free and lightweight
  • Helps fill thin lines and pores

Buy on Sephora
  • "is my first time using it, good for oily and acne skin, it give a natural and shiny finish to your makeup, great for start your makeup routine. and the part of hydrating it really makes it, it give you a soft texture later you apply.  probably i will buy it again." in 72 reviews
  • "is my first time using it, good for oily and acne skin, it give a natural and shiny finish to your makeup, great for start your makeup routine. and the part of hydrating it really makes it, it give you a soft texture later you apply.  probably i will buy it again." in 70 reviews
  • "This primer is great because it adds extra moisture to my skin, and without it I find that my foundation applies patchy and kind of cakey, because with my skin type even after exfoliation I'm going to have dry patches." in 5 reviews
  • "By using a small pea sized amount of this primer on my skin after moisturising, it helps to keep my skin looking and feeling more hydrated." in 5 reviews
Ashley C.
Charleston , SC
I think just about everyone’s tried this primer and after they do they usually keep it around. My face is very dry especially in the winter and this product is my go to. It makes my foundation look so much better and last longer. Like most makeup it has a kind of high price but it lasts for a long time so no complaints here.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
This product is amazing 😉 ! It leaves your face looking FLAWLESS! When I am in a rush and don’t have time for a full face I just throw some of this on and some eyeliner and boom 💥 perfection 💕 it’s amazing! Get yourself some smash box & girl you will not regret it 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Alex S.
I found this primer at my local TJ Maxx in their beauty section. I have tried Smashbox’a original clear photo Finish Primer but didn’t really enjoy it but I took a chance on this one.

I have combination skin that has been leaning on the dry side recently. Because I prefer the coverage of matte foundations, my face when it had makeup on looked cakey. This primer changed my whole foundation game. It hides pores and hydrates my dusty face. Matte foundations look great over this and I couldn’t be happier!!
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
This hydrating primer is great. I use it in the winter when my skin tends to dry out due to exposure from the cold. It keeps my skin from peeling and flaking and I love it. I recommend smashbox primers to anyone who has never tried them.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I felt the moisture hit my face once I rubbed it in, didn't irritate my face, and it works just like the other smashbox primers. If you have dry or dehydrated skin, I'd reach for this if smashbox is your favorite primer formula.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I enjoy this primer. It is moisturizing and feels nice on the skin. It smoothed my pores a little bit and never broke me out. I have dry skin and so I’m always needing more hydration. I would recommend and repurchase
Emily S.
Hartford, WI
This primer is great!  I have combination skin and this product works excellent.  Makes both my liquid and powder foundations look amazing and stay put through a full day of work.
Britain M.
Definitely one of my top 5 favorite primers ever. I have combination oily skin with cystic acne. And this primer is one of the few that hold my foundation together throughout the day while keeping moisture on my face. I also love this primer because if Im feeling extra dry and flaky it instantly boosts my skin with hydration! Love love love!
Tommara A.
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer - The baby blue hydrating primer feels like melted butter on dry skin . I mean it really sink into the skin giving a slightly dewy skin which is so refresh on skin as dry as mine . I’ve also used this product on clients of all skin types, it works just as well . A ++ Smashbox
Anne P.
Troy
Originally, I did like this product because it had a nice feel to it. It was very moisturizing, although I never saw a blurring of pores. It did seem to work well with dry skin.I did notice that the primer was causing pilling with my make up. It took a while to isolate which product was causing the pilling. I will not buy it again.
Dana M.
Why should I choose this primer over others? Is it worth it or not?
Amethyst C.
Daly City, CA
I have dry skin on my cheeks and my forehead, would this primer be good for my dry patches?
Lori Z.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
i've been looking for a hydrating primer that works well, i have dry skin around my nose and whenever i put on foundation after my moisturizer the skin is always flakey and stands out. does this do the trick?
Jas H.
Where can I get this primer at?
Joy C.
Santa Ana, CA
How does this product feel on your skin? Does it feel cakey or oily?