BY SMASHBOX #74 in Face Primer

Description A translucent gel primer that instantly cools, hydrates, refreshes and smoothes skin. Benefits • Quenches dehydrated skin • Seals in moisture • Makeup lasts hours & hours • Creates a perfect canvas for foundation application • Gel formula is lightweight & oil-free • Cruelty-free More Details This primer contains Hydraplex, an extract from desert plants that allows skin to retain moisture for hours. It works for all skin types but is ideal for normal to dry skin. How To Use • Smooth a sheer layer over clean, moisturized skin. • Wear alone or under makeup. • Can also be used over makeup for touch• ups. Studio tip: Use as an instant moisture boost on long flights or as a lightweight moisturizer in a pinch. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , CYCLOPENTASILOXANE , BUTYLENE GLYCOL , HEXYLENE GLYCOL , PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE , SODIUM CHLORIDE , DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER , IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT , GLYCERIN , STEARYL DIMETHICONE , PEG-8 DIMETHICONE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PEG-8 , CARBOMER , PHENOXYETHANOL , [+/- BLUE 1 (CI 42090) , RED 4 (CI 14700) , YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• How does this compare to the Too Faced hangover hydrating primer?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a primer that is super moisturizing as well as gi...2 Answers
  • Looking for a hydrating primer. I have really dry skin and founda...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i have this along with many of the others and i use it not only for myself but for my clients as well, its a ok primer but it doesnt hydrate dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "This primer is great because it adds extra moisture to my skin, and without it I find that my foundation applies patchy and kind of cakey, because with my skin type even after exfoliation I'm going to have dry patches." in 5 reviews
  • "By using a small pea sized amount of this primer on my skin after moisturising, it helps to keep my skin looking and feeling more hydrated." in 5 reviews
Tommara A.
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer - The baby blue hydrating primer feels like melted butter on dry skin . I mean it really sink into the skin giving a slightly dewy skin which is so refresh on skin as dry as mine . I’ve also used this product on clients of all skin types, it works just as well . A ++ Smashbox
Ashley C.
Charleston , SC
I think just about everyone’s tried this primer and after they do they usually keep it around. My face is very dry especially in the winter and this product is my go to. It makes my foundation look so much better and last longer. Like most makeup it has a kind of high price but it lasts for a long time so no complaints here.
Melanie T.
Hartford , CT
Amazing! I have dry to combo skin and this really helps hydrate and prime so I don't look like I have dry patches everywhere. My skin feels much better after using this and makes my foundation beautiful and last all night. Completely recommend!
Amy S.
I don't really like this primer for me. I have an oily face and i thought this would help with some of my dry patches and places where i overproduce oil. Instead this just makes me more shiny and my face feels slightly tacky. Im also not sure how well this works in keeping my makeup on my face. Would recommend if you have super dry skin, because this feels like a nice moisturizer when i use it.
Britain M.
Definitely one of my top 5 favorite primers ever. I have combination oily skin with cystic acne. And this primer is one of the few that hold my foundation together throughout the day while keeping moisture on my face. I also love this primer because if Im feeling extra dry and flaky it instantly boosts my skin with hydration! Love love love!
Olivia H.
Armonk, NY
This one is the primer I would grab when my skin isn’t itself. I tend to get dryer skin in the enter, and this product helps. I️ have only had one bottle, but plan on buying more!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
I purchased this by mistake. I loved the feel and the initial look under my makeup but I have oily skin so by the end of the day instead of keeping my makeup on this hydrating primer had my makeup slipping off.
shelby s.
Pittsburgh , PA
YES! If you have dry to normal skin this primer is a must have! A little goes a long way so even though it’s on the pricier side of primers, it’ll last a good amount of time. Will definitely be repurchasing. It helps my make stay in place and my dry spots disappear.
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
I have been using the PhotoFinish primer for over ten years, and this hydrating formula is the answer to my prayers! Prior to applying this, I use a water formula moisturizing product, and the combination of the two together makes my face makeup application a breeze.
Misty M.
Buffalo, MN
I loved the concept of this product which promised skinhydration along with priming l. It was a good primer helped with makeup application and felt smooth but in the end, the hydration part really wasn’t noticeable
Dana M.
Why should I choose this primer over others? Is it worth it or not?
Amethyst C.
Daly City, CA
I have dry skin on my cheeks and my forehead, would this primer be good for my dry patches?
Lori Z.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
i've been looking for a hydrating primer that works well, i have dry skin around my nose and whenever i put on foundation after my moisturizer the skin is always flakey and stands out. does this do the trick?
Joy C.
Santa Ana, CA
How does this product feel on your skin? Does it feel cakey or oily?
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
I'm wondering if this primer would be good for my skin. I have super dry skin that peels a lot. I have a feeling it is rosacea but I haven't confirmed it yet. I have learned to control my outbreaks but some stuff makes my skin super red and irritated. Thanks! And also would I put this on before I put my foundation on?