Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Whitchurch-stouffville, Ontario

What does everyone think about this product?
Jazz C.
Jazz C.
Dec. 2, 2016, 9:41 p.m.
It evens out my face when I end up with larger pores and reduces a bit of redness as well. It's non-irritating, which is important for my skin. It also goes a long way; a little dab and my face is all primed.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Nov. 12, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
I bought this full-sized when it was in a value set at Ulta. I used it for Homecoming, Prom, my senior photos, other events, and my cousin used it as well for all the same events. Our makeup lasted until we took it off and it helped the makeup to look great in photos. Unlike my cousin, I have visible pores and this primer helped to make the appearance of them seem smaller. It's oil-free, so it's great for normal, combo, and oily skin. But I am not sure about dry skin. I personally loved this product. But if you are vegan or only purchase cruelty-free products then you won't want to buy this because Smashbox is not cruelty-free.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Jan. 2, 2014, 5 p.m.
I think this is excellent. Luckily I got the travel size on sale otherwise I do not think I would have ever tried it for its pricey price tag for such a small bottle. It goes on nice and smooth, doesn't feel like you are wearing anything and TRULY does what a primer needs to do. Fills in all the crevices and blemishes without making your skin break up after everyday use and allows powders and liquid foundations to glide on smooth and cling to it all day for long wearing. I highly recommend this product. I use it in the redness reducing green.

Join Now