Suganya T.
Scarborough, ON

What does everyone think about this product?

Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
I actually like it, it does give you this flawless look. I don't use it for my everyday makeup, definitely part of my going out for the night routine.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
2 years, 4 months ago
I really like it!
Toni O.
Toni O.
3 years, 8 months ago
I love this product! At first, I thought it was going to be too dark for my skin tone, but after trying it…it blended perfectly!