Namrata P.
Bartlett, IL

How well does this work? Does it actually cover all? Or come back later

Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Kenora, ON
1 year, 5 months ago
I love the feel of this primer and I have normal skin but it doesn't seem to matter which foundation I use it seems to almost slip around a little bit rather than stayng in place. I have tried using less, more and different foundations, including a full face of Smashbox and still had the same results :( Definitely try a sample first!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
1 year, 11 months ago
I absolutely love this product. It takes very little to cover my entire face and definitely keeps my foundation put all day without oily spots or rubbing off. It also absorbs into my skin very quickly. I also have very sensitive skin and this product has not caused any breakouts and I have been using it for about three months.
Sam S.
Sam S.
2 years, 4 months ago
It works really great. just need a little bit for the entire face. Controls oil through the day too.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
2 years, 7 months ago
This actually didn't work very well with my foundation..
zoey e.
zoey e.
Spartanburg, SC
2 years, 9 months ago
I love this primer! Leaves my skin so smooth and doesn't get oily at all!
Paige P.
Paige P.
2 years, 9 months ago
This works AMAZINGLY! I won't put on makeup without ig!
Christi B.
Christi B.
Jerseyville, IL
2 years, 9 months ago
I got a sample of this primer in my July Ipsy bag, and it is GREAT! I always get super oily in my t-zone, (my forehead, nose, and chin). But this made my foundation go on smooth, and kept the shine away all day. Definitely need to buy a big bottle!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Dallas, TX
3 years, 3 months ago
It's AMAZING! It really helps you achieve an even foundation and it does last all day.
Jo-el G.
Jo-el G.
Arlington, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
It is great and has a very even coverage.