Jennifer T.

Does this primer help control oily skin? My skin is very oily, especially in my t-zone. I don't want to buy a primer to just "smooth and fill in my pores".

Kelly F.
Kelly F.
1 year, 4 months ago
This made me oilier than I already am.
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
El Paso
1 year, 4 months ago
Nope, not at all. It makes your face super oily. I only used it like once because of that exact issue.
Anne H.
Anne H.
Mattapoisett, MA
1 year, 4 months ago
Smash box has a specific primer for oily skin, the photo finish primer is good to cancel out shin in photos but if your looking to control the oil peaking through throughout the day get the primer made for oily skin, I believe it's in a purple bottle
Kalyn K.
Kalyn K.
Cullman, AL
1 year, 4 months ago
I did like how the primer had a satin feel too it! My skin is oily some days and dry others and I thought this was an amazing primer!!! Would recommend!!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Blountsville, AL
1 year, 4 months ago
I recommend porefessional primer. I don't like this primer for oil skin
Lourdes M.
Lourdes M.
Mexico
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes this can help you because not is a oily primer