BY SMASHBOX #46 in Face Primer

A Super Lightweight Transparent Gel Primer That Smoothes Skin And Creates A Soft-focus Finish.

Benefits:

• Preps Skin For Flawless Makeup Application
  • Leaves Skin Silky Smooth
  • Vitamin C & Peptide Blend Protects Skin From Environmental Pollutants, Damage And Stress
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

• Apply A Sheer Layer With Fingertips Before You Start Your Makeup.
  • Wear Alone Or Under Makeup.

Water\aqua\eau,Cyclopentasiloxane,Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer,Butylene Glycol,Dimethicone,Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Polysilicone-11,Palmitoyl Oligopeptide,Decyl, Glucoside,Carbomer,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Triethanolamine,Caprylyl Glycol,Hexylene Glycol,Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate,Phenoxyethanol

• Favorite primer ? Mine is Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer...3 Answers
  • Does this help with the pores?2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on sensitive skin?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i have oily skin and i really  like this primer, it feels silicone based and feels really smooth and silky when you apply it to your face. it doesn't work with every foundation but there isn't really a primer on the market that would work well with every single foundation. it doesn't give you the tacky feel that you get with some other primers but i usually like when a primer feels tacky because i feel foundation sticks to that better. i think this would work best for normal to oily skin, it doesn't stick too badly to dry spots but the hydrating version of this primer would probably work better for anyone who has dry skin." in 282 reviews
  • "This product is definitely worth the money- this is the best primer I've ever used!" in 1 review
  • "It makes it easier to apply foundation and really helps keep the products and makeup on your face." in 1 review
  • "I have fine lines and large pores" in 1 review
Rana B.
Newton, Nj
This is the best primer I have ever used. It blurred the face allowing blemishes to just fade away. It has a velvety texture so it would be good for oily and dry skin. It looks flawless in photos and makes your foundation long lasting. Sometimes when I don’t wear foundation I apply some of it near my pores chin and in between my eyebrows to give the natural blurred look. Although this is a great primer it is a little pricey for a face primer, but if you need amazing looking skin in photos , then it’s definitely worth it.
Alice S.
Tappy tap tap tap.... (billy maddison) anywho this primer is nice!. Pat it in, and dont use too much like I did the first time. It is a high end primer so the price reflects that....and i usually cant afford more. I have a cheaper one I use for non perfect look. There are probably comparable products for less... but I have only tried 3 primers....ever. I have huge pores and used to not wear primer until I turned 30. And new huge pores and wrinkles blessed my face.... now I feel its pretty nessacery.
Joanna N.
Brookhaven, GA
One of my goto primers. My skin always looks so amazing in pictures with this. I’ve been using it recently with my Shiseido Smart Filtering Smoother Serum and having been getting a ton of compliments on my skin! My foundation lasts around 6-8 hours with on. My pores are noticeably smaller after applying this and it doesn’t a really good job at making a smooth canvas before foundation.
Ashley H.
Saco, ME
I’ve been using this primer for a long time, not necessarily because it’s amazing, but more because I haven’t found anything that works better and doesn’t break me out. It doesn’t do a ton to minimize pores or smooth anything, and it doesn’t keep makeup on a super long time. It’s lightweight, breathable, and doesn’t break me out like a lot of other primers
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
I have oily skin and I really  like this primer, It feels silicone based and feels really smooth and silky when you apply it to your face. It doesn't work with every foundation but there isn't really a primer on the market that would work well with every single foundation. It doesn't give you the tacky feel that you get with some other primers but I usually like when a primer feels tacky because I feel foundation sticks to that better. I think this would work best for normal to oily skin, it doesn't stick too badly to dry spots but the hydrating version of this primer would probably work better for anyone who has dry skin.
Lindsey V.
I think this is a good basic primer. I don't think it would be effective for really dry or really oily skin. It helps mask the appearance of pores and helps foundation stay on longer. I think you are better off finding something for your specific skincare concerns unless you have normal skin.
💋REBECCAS M.
No matter how oily your skin is, no matter how sensitive your skin is, you will have a shine free face all day. This is the ultimate oil control primer. It is worth the money and lasts almost a year. I've tried various other primers to control oil and I always end up coming back to this one.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I enjoy this primer, I still used it, I have had the same time for over a month now. A few drops is all you need to the face and it makes your face ready for your makeup. I don't have problems with my make-up moving either when using this product. VIVI APPROVED!
Jenny M.
Compared to the translucent smashbox photo finish primer, this one is more liquidy and has the consistency of a moisturizer. It works just as well but doesn’t provide a veil like finish. This would probably be best for those with small pores and dry skin.
Hanna D.
Camarillo, CA
I have oily skin in the summer and dry skin in the winter. This primer smoothens my entire face that are disrupted by mini pimples and pores. It gives the perfect base for my canvas and I use it time and time again. I layer it on top of other primers as well and they interact beautifully.
Deborah J.
How does this compare to the original photo finish primer?
Shannon L.
Lake Worth, FL
I have very oily skin, would this work for me?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin?
Khushbu K.
Manchester, CT
Katrina R.
Sharpsville, PA
Can you buy this anywhere other than Sephora?