BY SMASHBOX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

More than primer = less dark spots! Makeup meets skincare with this primer revolution. 84% of women saw significant improvement in just 4 weeks with the clinically proven formula. It instantly brightens and primes to smooth the appearance of fine lines... see more...

• How well does this work with oily skin? Or combination?1 Answers
  • Does this really work?because I really want to get one.1 Answers
  • Does it work on combination skin ? 1 Answers
amanda m.
amanda m.
Mount Holly, NC
By far the best primer I've ever used!! I've tried tons since I'm subscribed to so many subscription boxes. I love that it's colorless and the way it makes my skin feel is just AWESOME!! My skin is sooooo smooth and it gives it a matte type finish before you put anything on top of it!!! Since I received my first tube as a sample in one of my subscription boxes I was very skeptical to purchase a full size after seeing the price but after trying others nothing compared so I gave in and I don't see myself changing anytime soon!!
This product is great! I feel like good primers are hard to find, but this is definitely staying in my daily makeup. I decided to test this primer out on a vacation to Florida. Temperatures reached high nineties, and the humidity was through the roof. So boy, was I surprised when coming home at the end of the day my makeup was still somewhat in place! The primer feels good on your skin and gives your foundation a good base. As for pore or dark spot correcting? Not the best, but it has the base function of a primer down pat.
Allyse B.
Allyse B.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love this! It definitely blurs lines and imperfections without being thick or cakey. It's one of those a little goes a long way products. Definitely a teeny bit pricey. It's pretty close to Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer by Maybelline (which is thinner, but great dupe for the price).
Also works great for minor matte-ifying touch ups on the go. I've got mostly normal skin but with dry patches on the high spots of my cheeks. This does a good job gliding over any spots and keeping my makeup smooth.
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer + Dark Spot Correcting
I really like the Smashbox primers even though they have that silicone feeling to them. I mainly use the dark spot corrector one as I have some areas that need a little extra coverage due to blemish marks. Truthfully, I don't find it doing anything to my dark spots, but I do notice that my foundation glides on easily. This in turn helps the dark spot be covered. I do really enjoy how its oil free and smooth.
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Tempe, AZ
It will coat your face in this silky silicone slidyness, that you just love or hate, but it will keep your base in place all day long, through humidity, hot rainstorms, severe winds, and sweating, I can guarantee that haha. I would suggest passing on this if you tend to have sensitive skin however, I wear this only on special occasions since my pores consider the application of this an act of war.
Kelsa j.
Kelsa j.
I ordered this directly from their website. I can't remember the price but I have had it for a while and love the consistency. I like how it does not leave my face greasy or too dry. It covered up the few dark spots I have as well as a few of my freckles. I am sure it is oncthe pricier side in comparison to like Nyx but I assure you it is worth it.
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
North Hollywood, CA
I've been using this primer for a while now and I didn't care much for it before. For some reason at the moment I'm in love with it! When ever I put I underneath my foundation. I get so many compliments on how smooth and perfect my skin looks. When people ask me what I used I definitely recommend It especially if you like the silicon based primers.
Janna H.
Janna H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite primers. I love the silicone feel. I honestly believe this has been the only primer that has been long lasting for me. It doesn't feel like there's something on my face which is nice. And everything blends nicely over it. I know they have their eyeshadow primer, but i've used it for that which still works rather well.
Marina O.
Marina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the best primer I have ever tried--and I have tried so many. It really blurs my pores and my makeup applies flawlessly. It is much more expensive than I'd like to pay for a primer, but I couldn't deny the results. It really has made such a difference not only in my makeup application, but also the longevity.
Alene W.
Alene W.
Venice
I love this and I do believe it worked. It seems, however, that they no longer make it. Not happy about that. I found some on Amazon, but they were priced quite high, and I didn't want to spend it. It's not really worth $75 to me. I believe they were priced highly because there just aren't any more. I am so disappointed!
rocio g.
rocio g.
Does this really work????
Yanira S.
Yanira S.
Is it worth the price tag? 42 dollars is pricey
Cailey G.
Cailey G.
Highland Park , NJ
Anyone care to share their opinions on this primer? Will this help to minimize my pores? Are there better suggestions if this will not?
Kalianny F.
Kalianny F.
Does this really help lighten dark spots?
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Does this work well with oily/ ance prone skin? Also, on average how many hours does it work?