BY SMASHBOX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

More than primer = less dark spots! Makeup meets skincare with this primer revolution. 84% of women saw significant improvement in just 4 weeks with the clinically proven formula. It instantly brightens and primes to smooth the appearance of fine lines... see more...

• How well does this work with oily skin? Or combination?1 Answers
  • Does this really work?because I really want to get one.1 Answers
  • Does it work on combination skin ? 1 Answers
Nikki T.
Iowa City
This is my go to face primer and has been for years. I have tried the green one as well to help with redness. It really smooths my skin and lessens the visibility of pores. It's a bit on the pricey side, but I find it's performance is much better than other drugstore options I've tried.
Elena Y.
San Diego
This is a great primer. It gives off a matte finish thats just WOW and what I love about it is that when someone takes a photo of you with the back camera you don’t look washed out which is just GENIUS👌🏻
Brittany M.
Glasgow
Great product. I love the blurr effect the product gives off. Really holds and sets my make up. I have really oily skin and this doesn’t break me out. Glad you habe a product and will continue to buy this product. Love the smash box brand. Works great
Paola T.
Weston city, FL
I apply the photo finish color correcting primer over entire face and then use a little extra mixed with foundation over the extra red areas This primer Subtly corrects redness and leaves skin velvety,nice primer for under foundation , makes foundation last hours longer than without using a primer. It does however tend to make my face more oily in the T zone chin,nose and forehead, and have to apply a powder to reduce shine .
Brianna G.
Clearfield, PA
I really didn't care for this primer. It felt almost like hand sanitzer on my face and left it feeling tight and uncomfortable. When it dried, it was itchy. I was quickly back to using my regular primer because I just hated this one. I much prefer cream styles.
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
I have melasma spots left over from pregnancy (booo), so this primer is a lifesaver when I have work events. The coverage is suitable for combination skin, so I don't use it frequently, but I love the matte finish and filtered coverage it offers. I feel more confident when my skin looks its best!
Sarah M.
Depew, NY
I received this as a sample and I absolutely love it. I am going to be so sad when my sample runs out! Definitely a product I will have to buy. A little goes a long way. Minimizes my pores and my foundation lays very nicely on top of it. Love it!
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
This is the first high end primer I've ever used and Jesus this stuff is amazing! It totally beats the ELF ones I was using previously. I love the texture and it really does make my makeup last longer. A little goes a LONG way!
Shelby W.
New Boston, MI
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite primer EVER!!! I have dry to combination skin and it creates such a beautiful base for my foundation and I genuinely believe it makes my makeup last longer. In the past I've strayed to other primers but this one will forever be my number one.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
This is a basic in everyone’s collection! In my opinion, no brand will compare to smash box primer! This works with all skin tones, it doesn’t feel gross when applying to the skin and makes your foundation look amazing, no matter what brand you are using.
rocio g.
Does this really work????
Yanira S.
Is it worth the price tag? 42 dollars is pricey
Cailey G.
Highland Park , NJ
Anyone care to share their opinions on this primer? Will this help to minimize my pores? Are there better suggestions if this will not?
Kalianny F.
Does this really help lighten dark spots?
Rebecca D.
Does this work well with oily/ ance prone skin? Also, on average how many hours does it work?