The Best Prestige Primers of 2016: 50K Reviews
Please reconnect the following networks to maintain your Social Impact. The connection may have expired.
WHAT IT IS:
A translucent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set.
WHAT IT DOES:
• Makeup lasts hours & hours
• Fills in fine lines and pores instantly
• Glides on to give you a flawless finish
• Lightweight and oil-free
• Antioxidants vitamins A, E + peptides protect skin from environmental pollutants, damage & stress
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
The first product ever created at Smashbox Photo Studios L.A., the Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer is ideal for all skin types and has been a bestseller for over 15 years.
This product is cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl suflate, fragrance, and talc.
1. Smooth a layer over clean, moisurized skin.
2. Let it set for 15 seconds.
Studio Tip: Wear alone or under makeup! Can also be used over makeup for touchups.
I naturally have oily skin but primers should help with that, instead it made it more oily.
It's expensive, so I'm not sure I will go for it for every day, but I might save up some Ipsy points!
This is so worth your money, it last for a long time and makes your skin look so even!
Keeps face matte and oil free for long time.
See All Photos