Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

This clear face primer gel smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set.

We recently gave Photo Finish Foundation Primer a makeover. It’s your same favorite formula now with a fresh new look.

Tips:

Try it in your hair to tame frizzies.

Benefits:

• Makeup lasts hours & hours
  • Fills in fine lines & pores instantly
  • Glides on to give you a flawless finish
  • Protects skin from environmental pollutants, damage & stress with antioxidants vitamin A, E + peptides
  • Lightweight and oil-free
  • Ideal for all skin types
  • Cruelty-free
  • Vegan

Usage:

• Smooth a layer over clean, moisturized skin.
  • Let it set for 15 seconds.
  • Wear alone or under makeup.
  • Can also be used over makeup for touchups.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisiloxane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Extract, Cola Acuminata (Kola) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Water\Aqua\Eau, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol

Is this product good for oily skin?
Does anybody have any suggestions on how all this product works?Does anybody have any suggestions on how all this product works?Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer ?
Has anyone Used this on its own before? Is it super oily and greasy ?
Start your review of Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...my skin and it made my makeup look flawless. this product is great for oily skin, and is you want a flawless lookin reviews
It's expensive, so I'm not sure I will go for it for every day, but I might save up some Ipsy points!in reviews
Keeps face matte and oil free for long time.in reviews
This is so worth your money, it last for a long time and makes your skin look so even! in reviews
Keyline D.
Cleveland, OH
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer uploaded by Keyline D.
This primer really works to smooth out my complexion and give a natural look to my foundation. And my makeup stays on all day.I’ve been using this for 2 weeks now!! Love it!! Me being a Middle Aged woman it helps fill in the skin. Makes my face feel like silk will never use another primer!! I recommend this product 100%!!!
loveofsalman A.
Illinois
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer uploaded by loveofsalman A.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I like to use this photo finish primer makes my skin glow and really nice to put on when ever you want
Cathy M.
Elk Grove, CA
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer uploaded by Cathy M.
I got a sample of this and I really like it. It is silky smooth and makes my liquid foundation glide.
Nicte V.
Moncure, NC
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer uploaded by Nicte V.
Purchased at: Sephora
a cream rises leaves the eyes very well perfect to put the shadows helps a lot so that the shadows remain in your eye for the whole day I like it
Sylvia M.
Fremont
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer uploaded by Sylvia M.
It took a couple of times to know that smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur is very sheer. Sometimes it gets clumpy but I rubbed it on the areas that havent been applied. Applying powder foundation is much easier to stick on the skin and it will stay on when sweating. It helps cover the small dry patches on the skin. It works best when your skin decided it wants to be is oily.
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
🚨LAST 24 HOURS WHEN PUT TO THE TEST💋Really like this in the summsummertime with A FULL FACE with the Smashbox Photo Finish 24-Hour Shadow Primer as well ...picked up some SMASHBOX Studio Skin Full Coverage 24 Hour Foundation at penny's Sephora AND SMASHBOX SIGHT online they are HAVEING a sale right now ..REALLY GOOD PRICE 💰
Annette N.
Congers, NY
To be completely honest, I had heard of Smashbox products but had never used them until I did a photo shoot at a local Ulta last September. Ever since that day, I've been a convert to Smashbox Primers. I'm a very happy user of their Photo Finish Foundation Primer not only because my pictures turned out amazing (I don't necessarily consider myself an overly photogenic person- just average) but how my skin felt while my makeup was on & how it felt once it came off. I have normal skin, sometimes typical T-Zone issues. I can tend towards sensitive skin depending on the season. I was bracing myself for major breakout issues after the photoshoot since I'm not usually one to wear a lot of makeup. My skin looked flawless (it wasn't!) from the primer, concealer & foundation. The primer felt a little thick during the application so I was concerned that my skin would revolt. My skin was soft & smooth and felt like it was in better condition after I had used the photo finish primer. The best part, not a single breakout, not a single issue with my skin once I had taken off my makeup. I've continued to use the primer since then & I love how it feels & looks on my skin. I spoke to 2 different Smashbox makeup artists since September & have asked them about the product line. One of the best tips they gave me was to not to be afraid to combine their primers in order to fit the needs of my skin. I cringed because of the price tag of the primers, however, the amount that I use is really not that much. The primer is not the cheapest out there, but it has been incredibly reliable on my skin. Even if I don't plan on wearing foundation on any given day, I would still put on their primer. My skin just looks better.
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer uploaded by Marissa I.
Perfect primer! Minimizes appearance of pores, helps foundation last all day. Is affordable and the product last for a long time. The packaging makes it easy to get every last drop of product so there is no waste.
Monica W.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
I love that it minimizes my pores & my foundation looks great over it. Definitely blurred my imperfections.
Faith S.
Pineville, LA
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer uploaded by Faith S.
This is a silky, light-weight but oil-free primer that helps to reduce the appearance of any fine lines or pores on my face. The result (after application of foundation) is flawless skin with a velvety-smooth finish.

I can't recommend this product enough. I would almost describe it as a "blur" real-life Instagram filter for all your flaws. I did a little research to find out exactly why this foundation works so well and I learned that Smashbox Studios developed a formula that diffuses light from hitting the skin. This helps blur out imperfections and gives you an even, soft-focused look. The result is better looking makeup and longer lasting.

I allowed all of my friends to try this product out. They each had different skin types, like, normal, oily, combination, dry, etc. It worked well on every girl and all were satisfied with this primer.

This is how I use it: I smooth a layer over my skin after cleaning and moisturizing my face. I let it sit for a minute or two. Then I apply my makeup. I also use a little over my makeup throughout the day for touch-ups.

This primer was a complimentary gift from Influenster. My review is authentic and based on my actual experience.

Received complimentary sample from Influenster

2,353 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stacy S.
Wichita, KS
il y a 2 mois
Helena C. il y a 2 mois
The Smashbox primer is the first primer I ever used. It is very slippery but leaves your skin feeling smooth. It does blur our pores a good amount.