Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer (Blend) uploaded by Abby S.Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer (Blend) uploaded by Mariam 🌼.

BY SMASHBOX

Are you fed up with your large pores, age spots, and fine lines and wrinkles? Lucky for you Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer - Blend evens out the skin with its apricot tone as it reduces pore size and the look of fine... see more...

Britney8284 G.
98 Vanderpool Crescent
I honeslty ever used smashbox and i have been wantig to try it, i really hope i get in my vobox,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wilhelmina p.
norwich
I really think that this product is good, especially if you have the right colour. I recommend it to everyone.
Tiko T.
New Castle
Smashbox photo finish color correctinh primer is amazing to blend everything togethernn
Gurwinder K.
Chateauguay
I think smash box has the best primers. I love this primer. It does it’s job do well.
Shaimaa A.
alriyadh
1,165 reviews
This product is one of the most famous and popular products for everyone because it contains high quality raw materials and natural materials and I advise everyone to use it
Kennia V.
Calle girasol #139 col. 10 de mayo.
Es un corrector y primer que deja la piel con un tono muy bonito, dependiendo tu tonalidad, a mi en lo personal me gusta demasiado el hecho de que puedes ponerte simplemente el primer para tapar tus poros y además este te cubrirá imperfecciones!!
lisa D.
u.k
This creates a nice soft base for my makeup. It has a light texture and helps to even out uneven skin tone.

It hasalso helps with smoothing out fine pores and skin appear, erasing fine lines.
Kirsaly👟💿 C.
Doral, FL
I love this correcting primer, it literally makes my pores dessapear and my skin looks great before applying foundation
Mercy J.
FORT MCMURRAY, AB
Purchased at: Sephora
I have very off toned skin, so a colour corrector is essential for me. This keeps my skin from feeling greasy and has great coverage.
Yarelly B.
puebla
Este es uno de los mejores primer que he probado! Perfecto para corregir manchas negras! Especialmente si tienes manchas por acné o por edad es perfecto para disimular y te deja la base preciosa ❤️

Amazon