Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer (Blend) uploaded by Abby S.Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer (Blend) uploaded by Mariam 🌼.

BY SMASHBOX

Are you fed up with your large pores, age spots, and fine lines and wrinkles? Lucky for you Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer - Blend evens out the skin with its apricot tone as it reduces pore size and the look of fine... see more...

Sheila B.
arleta
Purchased at: Sephora
Great produce it can really cover anything. I have a birthmark on my eye and it covers it really good
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
This stuff works great! It has a very smooth, lotion-like texture to it while you put it on & allows you to even out your overall skin tone! I would say this isn’t as great as particular color correctors of green & purple but it allows a nice shine, primed look of the skin.
Abby H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Out of all the primers I’ve used, this is one that if only use if I was out of my other stuff. It’s okay but my skin is pretty oily and it didn’t really keep my foundation from streaking throughout the day.
Lindsey C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice but I feel that it doesnt hold through out the day compared to other color correctors on the market.
Sana I.
Grand Island, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Not a very hydrating primer and I didn’t noticed much difference in color. I have dry and acne prone skin so both issues are very important to me when I look for color correcting. I usually love smashbox products so I was disappointed this one did not live up to that.
Hillary L.
Lafayette, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the color correction this primer provides. Cancels out any dullness I have. Deducted a star bc I’m not a fan of the consistency.
Jessica C.
Salem, MO
It works well, lasts longer than most others, but I just didn't care much for the texture of the product. A little too much oil based for my liking.
Ari P.
Eastvale
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this color correcting primer super easy to blend and appply also it’s gives the sling a hd look you won’t be unsatisfied with it and super affordable also
Juanita T.
decatur
Purchased at: Sephora
This color corrector does exactly what it supposed to. I like that it blends really well With my foundation. It last long time even for oily skin.
Beautybybren p.
Paterson , NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Me encanta este primer , corrector , sirve para cancelar ciertas imperfecciones en rostro , me gusta su duraciĂłn maquillaje dura ,no tengo nada en contra me gusto este primer ! Claro que lo comprarĂ­a

Amazon