Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer (Blend) uploaded by Abby S.Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer (Blend) uploaded by Mariam 🌼.

BY SMASHBOX

Are you fed up with your large pores, age spots, and fine lines and wrinkles? Lucky for you Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer - Blend evens out the skin with its apricot tone as it reduces pore size and the look of fine... see more...

Hillary L.
Lafayette, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the color correction this primer provides. Cancels out any dullness I have. Deducted a star bc I’m not a fan of the consistency.
Sana I.
Grand Island, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Not a very hydrating primer and I didn’t noticed much difference in color. I have dry and acne prone skin so both issues are very important to me when I look for color correcting. I usually love smashbox products so I was disappointed this one did not live up to that.
Lindsey C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice but I feel that it doesnt hold through out the day compared to other color correctors on the market.
Abby H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Out of all the primers I’ve used, this is one that if only use if I was out of my other stuff. It’s okay but my skin is pretty oily and it didn’t really keep my foundation from streaking throughout the day.
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
This stuff works great! It has a very smooth, lotion-like texture to it while you put it on & allows you to even out your overall skin tone! I would say this isn’t as great as particular color correctors of green & purple but it allows a nice shine, primed look of the skin.
Sheila B.
arleta
Purchased at: Sephora
Great produce it can really cover anything. I have a birthmark on my eye and it covers it really good
Sarah R.
Ozark, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
My FAVORITE CC cream is Smashbox Photo Finish color correcting primer! It has a perfect finish and evens out my less than perfect complexion!
Murphy B.
New York , NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved the original photo finish primer but I was dealing with bad redness, so I tried this out. I saw a tiny difference in the pigmentation but not enough to impress. I probably would not purchase again.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t typically have a lot of color correcting issues. Sometimes I’ll have a terrible blemish and it will be so red but I tend to be able to hide it pretty easy. This primer works great. If I had more issues I would def lean more towards this one but I just love the original smash box the most.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product it’s amazing for everyone and I think everyone should try it cuz I love it

Amazon