Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer (Blend) uploaded by Abby S.Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer (Blend) uploaded by Mariam 🌼.

BY SMASHBOX

Are you fed up with your large pores, age spots, and fine lines and wrinkles? Lucky for you Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer - Blend evens out the skin with its apricot tone as it reduces pore size and the look of fine... see more...

Dimpy B.
Elmont, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I like smashbox and there best products are
Smashbox primer and this color correcting which is so easy to apply nd works best
Taylor L.
Hollywood, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay, not my favorite product. stila's color corrector primer is much better! This one didn't make me see a huge difference.
Linda L.
San Antonio
Purchased at: ULTA
If you got reddness in your face or even darl spots well baby smashbox gots your girl this is the color corrector to have
Lexi D.
athens, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
this primer is great to put on if you have an oil face it makes your face feel silky and smooth also helps cover up pores
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love smashbox brand! Also love the photo finish line! I feel like it instantly looks like I have a filter on!
𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂 𝑱.
Palos Hills, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Wonderful product. Covers up all blemishes and imperfections . Looks great on camera . I would recommend it to everyone
Lindsay H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wasn’t a huge fan of the primer and tbh I’m not a huge fan of this. It breaks me out awful. Not good coverage.
Nikita M.
Winnetka, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Corrector works perfect. Gets rid of all those uneven discolored marks and blemishes.
Alize G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Myself And My 6 Sisters All Use Smashbox And We All Love It. It Applies So Smooth And Perfectly On The Skin.
hannah p.
battle creek
Purchased at: bluemercury
Made me look great not Camry at all. Great value elf is always cheap! Would totally recommend to my friends!

Amazon