Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer (Blend) uploaded by Abby S.Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer (Blend) uploaded by Mariam 🌼.

BY SMASHBOX

Are you fed up with your large pores, age spots, and fine lines and wrinkles? Lucky for you Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer - Blend evens out the skin with its apricot tone as it reduces pore size and the look of fine... see more...

Shai D.
Arkadelphia , AR
Any primer by smash box is amazing. It has nice packaging and goes on so smooth. This is good for combination skin.. dry skin can also use. I would recommend
Lauren B.
Moore, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
I love all smashbox primers. I have red undertones and this covers it perfectly. It is pricey but the product lasts forever. Would recommend to purchase!
Shannon R.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Ok where do i start. I absolutely adore this! The coverage is top notch. And its long lasting like 9 hours plus. I am a mom of 5 and thumbs up
Amberlyn B.
Johnson City
Purchased at: Sephora
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I would definitely recommend this product! I would definitely try it ,if you’d like. It was easy to apply and blend in!
Wylie P.
Wenatchee
Purchased at: Sephora
I use the green one and it really reduces redness more than anything else I’ve tried plus it’s a great primer so it’s like two in one
Michelle S.
Kennett, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
Smashbox excells with this product. It is creamy and goes on smoothly under my make up. Will definitely purchase this product again
Krystal M.
Oakland
Can take it anywhere because it's not too big and it's also very affordable . I love it because it stats on for a very long timrle
Betty K.
Davie, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite brands. Primer is awesome for a perfect base for foundation. Doesn’t leave your skin greasy or oily feeling.
Elvia G.
Coalinga, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
My mom got me one for my birthday and give my sis one to I love to use it and then my friends use it to Maryland for themselves
Carolina C.
Winter Park , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
It's not as full coverage as I would like. But it feels soft and doesn't settle in my fine lines. Looking for better coverage.

Amazon