Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer (Tube) - Adjust - 30ml/1oz by Smashbox

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer Color Adjust 30ml/1oz. (BNIB) see more...

Megan A.
Connecticut
This smashbox primer is hands down one of the best primers I’ve ever tried. I have a lot of redness and acne so the color correcting primer works the best for me. It’s not too oily, helps hide my redness, and keeps my makeup in place for hours.
Paige L.
Tuckerton
I use this when I’m sunburnt or have pimples not on my entire face. It gives it that extra coverage to cover up any uneven areas. Wouldn’t recommend for super oily skin but it works for me because of everything else I put on top of it.