BY SMASHBOX

A Makeup Primer That Protects And Perfects Skin With Anti-aging Broad-spectrum Spf 20.

Benefits:

Shields Against Uva/Uvb Rays
Preps Skin For Makeup Application
Antioxidant Blend Of Vitamin E, Grape Seed Extract And Green Tea
For All Skin Types
Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply A Sheer Layer With Fingertips Prior To Sun Exposure.
Wear Alone Or Under Makeup.

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2.00% , Homosalate 15.00% , Octisalate 5.00% Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Cola Acuminata (Kola) Seed Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Ceramide 2 , Peg-10 Rapeseed Sterol , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Phenyl Trimethicone , Water\aqua\eau , Silica , Laureth-12 , Hexyl Laurate , Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polydecene , Phenoxyethanol , Potassium Sorbate , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) <Ilniln39369>

• I have been looking at this product for a very long time and I al...3 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer Blend
  • "the smashbox photo finish color correcting blend foundation primer is a very bendable primer that is easy to apply and incredibly smooth. you have to make sure you don't use to much because it can get greasy if too much is applied. helps makeup stay on all day and night. would definitely recommend " in 13 reviews
Rhonda M.
As much as I am intrigued and in love with the smashbox photo finish regular primer, I was disappointed in this one. It cost a little extra and really it just fell short of everything it was suppose to do I thought. I did invest in using it for several months to see if it would change my mind but it never did. It states it is for color correcting and if you have freckles, age spots, sun damage, dark circles or even red pigmentation this is the primer to use. This primer was suppose to neutralize all these problem areas and as I stated it fell short with me. I noticed absolutely no change except that it was costing me lots more money overall. I even wrote to Smash box about it as I was on auto ship and just wanted them to-know it wasn’t really “ special “ at all. I’m out of all of it as I finished off my last one I had in my inventory last week. I have heard they are no longer making this one and while I haven’t checked I think it should have been dropped from their line of primers.
Mae U.
Las Vegas
This has been go-to primer for the last few months. I really like the original clear formula, but needed something to even out my skin tone. It's not as thick as the original formal, but it goes on very smooth and leaves my skin feeling soft and ready for foundation.
Harriet C.
I use this primer for under my eyes to color correct any dark circles. I am not completely sure this makes a huge difference but i use it anyway. It leaves a smooth finish on my skin and is very light.
Alexis G.
Greenwood, IN
Love this product. Everyday I wash my face, exfoliate, moisturize and then prime with this product and my makeup goes on smooth, stays on for a very long time (especially when paired with the urban decay all nighter setting spray) and helps with covering up my red spots on my skin.
Erin L.
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer Blend is such an easy blend product for all skin types. It has a really smooth application and helps leave your foundation last all day. I would recommend this to others!
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
I love this color correcting pre-makeup Primer from Smashbox. It helps my foundation stay on longer and I can definitely tell the difference in my skin when I use it. I would definitely recommend this!
kelli™ S.
Ontario, CA
Smash box cosmetics is awesome. I normally just use a basic smash box primer and it does a great job of making my makeup look great. But this one is amazing. It makes my makeup look flawless, perfect in photos.
Tor P.
A friend let me steal some of this when my foundation was looking too orange. It allowed my foundation to become a little paler and peachy. I didn't break out afterwards, and I think it really thickened up the foundation. It did help it last to a little longer than usual. It definitely mixes well and spreads well too. I recommend it!
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
This is the first high end primer I've ever used and Jesus this stuff is amazing! It totally beats the ELF ones I was using previously. I love the texture and it really does make my makeup last longer. A little goes a LONG way!
Tayler M.
Gilroy, CA
My favorite face primer!! Automatically notice a more even skin tone and helps to diminish the look of my dark acne scarring! Leaves my face feeling soft and smooth and does not leave an overly slippery feeling.
Dawnae C.
Frankford, DE
I have been looking at this product for a very long time and I always wanted to use this for the dark spots that I have. I was told it works on darker complexions. Does this product really works? Do you use before you put your foundation on?