BY SMASHBOX

Color correcting, wrinkle reducing, and dark spot defying - talk about a miracle product. see more...

Amanda E.
Martin, TN
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
This product is wonderful for any dark circles and spots. This has to be one of my favorite primers. It's leaves your skin so silky and smooth while making your foundation stay on all day!
Tori L.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Cosmetics 1Oz
Absolutely love Smashbox. I have very sensitive skin and Smashbox doesn't clog my pores and leaves my skin feeling light instead of caked. Very easy to apply, super silky.
J r.
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
I love Smashbox products. Great correcting primer to help correct any discoloration and redness. Also helps to make your makeup last longer throughout the day.
Audree P.
Seaside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this primer today for a look and it gave my skin a much smoother finish. Hid my pores and was SUPER easy to apply. A little goes a long way for sure!
Erin M.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
I thought it did a great job as a primer, but I did not notice much difference with my redness. I would be interested in trying other Smashbox primers.
Brittany R.
Bridgeton, NJ
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
I love this primer! It helps to hide my redness and acne scarred skin. I highly recommend using this product if you want a smooth, flawless complexion!
Cindy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get red really quick. With touching my face or even getting out of a hot shower. This color corrector balances out all the reddnes my face will have.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Review for: Cosmetics 1Oz
AMAZING FOR PINK AND RED TONED SKINS my skin gets super red really easily and this is great to even it out especially when I'm burnt in the summer haha
Mackenzie M.
Larimore, ND
I like that this product helps with red faces, so it's good to use if you have acne. I use it before foundation and it's a good primer. Nice quality.
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
Review for: Cosmetics 1Oz
Not the best color corrector I’ve experienced. Good primer though. I still had red tones after using it I’ve transitioned to regular smashbox primer
Kimberly O.
Douglas, AZ
Where I can found this at?
Priscilla C.
Trying to decide if I should use something like this. Do you apply it in just the troubled areas or all over your face? Has anyone noticed they don't need as mush concealer when using a primer?
Amanda M.
How good is this product line?
jazzie s.
when do you use this ?
Karrie H.
Bath, IL
Is this product good for oily skin??