BY SMASHBOX #70 in Face Primer

Color correcting, wrinkle reducing, and dark spot defying - talk about a miracle product. see more...

Kelsy R.
Kelsy R.
Boiling Spgs, PA
Review for: Cosmetics 1Oz
Bang for your buck right here. Get rid of that red on your face with this easy step. Also, this will not break your bank.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Bossier City, LA
This stuff works very well if you have more red tones and or red marks or scarring. Apply before your foundation. Covers it right up!
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
alta loma
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
Love this I have extremely red checks and I can always count on this product to deliver the results I want that I you so much.
Alison R.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Cosmetics 1Oz
I absolutely love this stuff. A little goes along way and definitely helps create a smooth canvas to put makeup atop. Love it
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Look at that! Science actually applied! Good ol color science. Excellent primer. It really cuts the redness in my skin exponentially.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
Nothing works as well as this primer I have tried so many different types and always fall back on this well worth the money
Francis Y.
Francis Y.
Review for: Cosmetics 1Oz
Works great and instant! i always have red spots on my cheeks and around acne and this works great at covering them up!
Jannet N.
Jannet N.
San diego, CA
I love smashbox. This color corrector is good. Does a good job reducing the appearance of redness. It also great primer.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
I didn't like this product. This product didn't help tone down my redness on my face didn't see any difference.
Kiona G.
Kiona G.
Barboursville
Review for: Cosmetics 1Oz
This did not work at all for my redness. I barely felt like it did anything at all. Made my face feel oily
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Douglas, AZ
Where I can found this at?
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Trying to decide if I should use something like this. Do you apply it in just the troubled areas or all over your face? Has anyone noticed they don't need as mush concealer when using a primer?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
How good is this product line?
jazzie s.
jazzie s.
when do you use this ?
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Bath, IL
Is this product good for oily skin??