BY SMASHBOX

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Look Less Red! This Green-toned Primer Color-corrects Redness, Blurs Pores, Evens Skin Tone & Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines.

Benefits:

• Reduces Redness
  • Blurs Pores, Evens Skin Tone & Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines
  • Preps Skin For Makeup
  • Protects Skin From Environmental Damage, Pollutants And Stress With An Antioxidant Blend Of Peptides And Vitamins A And E
  • Ideal For All Skin Types
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply A Sheer Layer To Face Or Problem Areas Only Before You Start Your Makeup. Blend With Fingertips.
Wear Under Makeup.

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Cyclohexasiloxane,Dimethicone,Tocopheryl Acetate,Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil,Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil,Ethylhexylglycerin,Methicone,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Retinyl Palmitate,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Talc,Caprylyl Glycol,Hexylene Glycol,Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891),Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499),Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288),Manganese Violet (Ci 77742),Ultramarines (Ci 77007),Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• Any one have a favorite skin color correcting adjusting p...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin??2 Answers
  • Is this primer for someone with acne?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "pros: this primer definitely did help cancel out my redness. it's also very easy to blend. cons: it had a weird oily feel to it. i wish it was a little more of a silicon texture to get rid of that weird oily feel. it didn't help with the longevity of my makeup.would i repurchase? yes. i would use under a long-wearing primer to cancel out some of the redness. a great primer out for cancelling out redness. " in 42 reviews
  • "this primer is great!  does an excellent job of toning down the redness that i have from acne.  love the thicker consistency of it.  both my liquid and powder foundations go great over the top of it." in 17 reviews
Lindsey F.
Hermantown, MN
I didn't feel as if this product really helped my redness. I am not super red or blotchy but I do have a little and expected it to be gone. It worked fine as a primer and lasted a while but I expected a little more from it.
Emily S.
Hartford, WI
This primer is great!  Does an excellent job of toning down the redness that I have from acne.  Love the thicker consistency of it.  Both my liquid and powder foundations go great over the top of it.
Sarah E.
This makes for a great primer but I don’t think it hides redness as well as I hoped it would. With that being said I do have a really red face so maybe someone that just has a small spot it may work better for.
Maggie M.
Mercer
Definitely makes your makeup go on smoother, especially with my dry skin. Appears more flawless that when just put directly on bare skin. Helped my makeup last, but didn't last as long as I'd anticipated.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Adjust Foundation Primer I had great hopes for this. It's a bit oily and the cover isn't as great as I wanted it to be but it blends well. Price was ok.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this stuff it leaves a matte feeling under my foundation. It also makes my makeup stay so much longer than it would normally! The green disappears as it's rubbed onto your skin 10/10 would recommend!
Nanny W.
Waterloo
Reminds of cucumber smell, supposed to be for redness I don't find that it really helps with redness, but but does feel nice looks good helps with laying down makeup
Brianna W.
This product was alright. It was extremely creamy and in my opinion a heavy consistency. It left my pores feeling super clogged and caked up and the color correcting did not work as well as I expected it to. I would recommend for people who only have very minimal redness to cover.
Bevin M.
Eau to apply silicon based primer with colour corrector. It helps keep my cheeks under control but is not enough to cover pimples. I like how it helps my foundation wear evenly throughout the day too.
Rebekah H.
I LOVE this product. I use it every single day. I was very skeptical at first, I was scared it would turn my face green hah! But I love it. It smooths over my pores and helps give me a flawless look!
Kimberly O.
Douglas, AZ
Where I can found this at?
Chloe B.
Melbourne
Just wondering if the green base makes the foundation look a little weird ?! Or is it not noticeable? Thanks :)
Priscilla C.
Trying to decide if I should use something like this. Do you apply it in just the troubled areas or all over your face? Has anyone noticed they don't need as mush concealer when using a primer?
Erin W.
Frankfort, KY
I have a red nose. Will it help with that?
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
I have super bad redness so does this help with correcting good or just leave you with a weird tint to your skin.

back