BY SMASHBOX

Color correcting, wrinkle reducing, and dark spot defying - talk about a miracle product. see more...

Alyssa B.
Villanova , PA
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
I thought this would be much better than it turned out to be. I was surprised at how oily the product was and I did not notice a huge difference in redness. It does apply easily but I would personally choose a different color correcting primer.
Michelle A.
Kent City, MI
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
Never tired it before but my friend had recommended it to me. I saw it a Sephora and it was fairly cheap. I'm thinking about buying it next time I run in there. My friend said it is defiantly worth the money. Any thoughts on it?
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
Love Smashbox as a brand and love their primer. I put it on after moisturizing my face and before using bb cream or liquid foundation, in order to get rid of any discoloration. Lovely product, glides on well, only a small amount needed, and blends easily.
Haley T.
Newport, KY
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
This is my holy grail of primers. Makes the skin feel very smooth, but it doesn't feel oily on the skin. The finish is natural, but leans a bit toward matte. If I were to give it one con, I would say that it doesn't correct color as well as I'd hoped.
Paige K.
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
This is a great primer for your face. I use this everyday. Green tints help reduce redness, so I especially use this when I have a break out. It goes on nice and smooth and does not leave your skin feeling sticky.
Katie K.
Review for: Cosmetics 1Oz
My skin seems to change with every season but this is one product that works with my changing skin. I have lighter toned skin and some redness but this products helps conceal the redness without drying out my skin. I have always been a huge fan of smashbox products and their primers (especially this one) are on the top of my list.
Marlie R.
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
This primer is one of my go to primers! It works very well at holding my makeup in place. It does do some color correcting, however it's not a lot. It is a nice, lightweight formula that I love to use!
Jane V.
Review for: Cosmetics 1Oz
My all time favorite primer, this is the bomb! I love how it makes my skin smooth after applying it unlike most primer it will make your face sticky! This one makes me feel like a baby all over again. I don't think I will find a better primer than smashbox primers
Michelle M.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Cosmetics 1Oz
One of mine and my daughters go tos. I have started having some uneven skin color and this product does great. Love how lightweight it is. Had no problem with it in the heat and humidity this summer like some others.
Lindsey  S.
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
I love Smashbox. They are the best at primers. This particular primer, to me, just goes on so sticky. Which feels weird to my skin. Once you get over the original stickiness, you can apply your makeup. It still feels sticky and my makeup applied a little bit patchy.
Kimberly O.
Douglas, AZ
Where I can found this at?
Priscilla C.
Trying to decide if I should use something like this. Do you apply it in just the troubled areas or all over your face? Has anyone noticed they don't need as mush concealer when using a primer?
Amanda M.
How good is this product line?
jazzie s.
when do you use this ?
Karrie H.
Bath, IL
Is this product good for oily skin??