Priscilla C.

Trying to decide if I should use something like this. Do you apply it in just the troubled areas or all over your face? Has anyone noticed they don't need as mush concealer when using a primer?

Angel P.
Angel P.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
This slid around all over the place when I used it so there was no way to keep it just in areas that needed more versus less product. It was very thin and greasy feeling. I didn't continue using it after a couple of attempts led to major breakouts.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Joplin
1 year, 7 months ago
I love this primer! I have quite a red complexion myself, and I use it all over my face. I still have to use concealer though, because it doesn't correct all the redness, but definitely helps to create a smooth base for your foundation/concealer.
MacKenzie K.
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
1 year, 7 months ago
I typically will use this in troubled spots and another primer all over. It does help reduce redness for me. I just went and bought a small travel size from sephora to try it so I wasn't spending the full amount in case it didn't totally satisfy me.
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Fullerton, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
Because primers are so sheer, the green tint in this won't do much for you. If you want to do color correcting so you need less foundation/concealer, I would do a green concealer instead and just use a clear primer suited to your skin type.