BY SMASHBOX

Look Less Red! This Green-toned Primer Color-corrects Redness, Blurs Pores, Evens Skin Tone & Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines.

Benefits:

• Reduces Redness
  • Blurs Pores, Evens Skin Tone & Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines
  • Preps Skin For Makeup
  • Protects Skin From Environmental Damage, Pollutants And Stress With An Antioxidant Blend Of Peptides And Vitamins A And E
  • Ideal For All Skin Types
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply A Sheer Layer To Face Or Problem Areas Only Before You Start Your Makeup. Blend With Fingertips.
Wear Under Makeup.

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Cyclohexasiloxane,Dimethicone,Tocopheryl Acetate,Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil,Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil,Ethylhexylglycerin,Methicone,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Retinyl Palmitate,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Talc,Caprylyl Glycol,Hexylene Glycol,Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891),Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499),Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288),Manganese Violet (Ci 77742),Ultramarines (Ci 77007),Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• Any one have a favorite skin color correcting adjusting p...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin??2 Answers
  • Is this primer for someone with acne?1 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer Adjust
  • "pros: this primer definitely did help cancel out my redness. it's also very easy to blend. cons: it had a weird oily feel to it. i wish it was a little more of a silicon texture to get rid of that weird oily feel. it didn't help with the longevity of my makeup.would i repurchase? yes. i would use under a long-wearing primer to cancel out some of the redness. a great primer out for cancelling out redness. " in 42 reviews
  • "this primer is great!  does an excellent job of toning down the redness that i have from acne.  love the thicker consistency of it.  both my liquid and powder foundations go great over the top of it." in 17 reviews
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love every product that i get from smashbox. The main thing that I usually buy from them is primers. I recently had severely dry and damaged skin from my coma and smashbox Recommended their #Primerizer which helped with my dry skin dramatically! However since its summer and my skin has been repaired. I’m finding that I need to use a non moisturizing primer for the moment.

So I was on the sephora Website and I recently just found out about this green “color correcting” primer (which was on sale, heyyy!!) and I had no idea that this product even existed!! I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and it’s actually very pleasing to be able to even that out. (Where has this been all my life?) Even if I’m not wearing make up, this is great to put on after my shower to help protect my skin against the elements, to refine my pores and make my complexion look a lot more even.

As with every Smashbox primer it has a very lightweight feel, non-oily, traditional #Smashbox feel. The formula is not greasy and in addition, it holds my #makeup in place all day. My makeup doesn’t smudge or smear when I sweat or easily rub off when I use this. It doesn’t irritate my skin either so it helps me to prevent blemishes and pimples.

Since I began my makeup journey I’ve used primers from #SmashboxCosmetics first as a free sample from Sephora and then I’ve fallen in love ever since. I strongly recommend you find their perfect one(s) for your skin type(s) Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer Color Adjust 0.4 oz. #Cultclassic #ReviewCrew18 #myBeautyAwards
Emily S.
Birmingham
This primer is my go-to, daily primer. I've tried other primers, but keep coming back to this one. All the Smashbox primers are great. They provide a great base for your foundation and really do blur your pores. Adding a primer to your makeup routine makes a visible difference, and you won't be able to go without one once your used to the effects.
I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and chin that I try to cover up the best I can. While this green primer doesn't erase all redness from my face, it does make a significant difference. I've used other primers that aren't for color correcting and I always look more red. So while this primer isn't going to make your redness go away, it does help to even your skin tone.
S K.
Olive girls with pores, rejoice- a product has been made for us.

I'm a very fair olive with redness from skin damage (don't pick at your acne, kiddies). As a stand alone primer, this is really good at blurring your pores without looking overly shiny- it's a very thick, viscous primer.

The other perk is that it mixes well with foundation. Pale olive foundations are very hard to come by, but I can mix this with liquid or cream foundations to give it more of a green tint- as it's so thick and pigmented, it makes a visible difference. It's helped immensely with blending issues!
Amy  .
Kennesaw
OK-- this isn't just a good primer. It has given me freedom from a full face of make up every time I leave the house. My skin is really blotchy and I'm probably more sensitive about it than I should be-- but it just makes me feel hideous. I've always felt like I NEEDED a full-coverage make up on at all times. This does such a great job of color correcting my skin than I just put this on and go. Color-correcting aside, its also an excellent base for any foundation. I'll never use a different primer.
Cynthia J.
Nederland , TX
The color correcting primer is Still one of my favorites! Used it on one of my clients and it worked wonder on the redness of her skin. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer was ok too. Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer Adjust . I topped it with Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation SPF 20 and looked beautiful! It is so important to skin prep and look at someone's skin before jumping into all your other products!
Camiron R.
this primer is very nice and my foundation goes on top of this well and looks seamless! I wouldn't say it makes the hugest difference in redness correcting, but the primer itself is amazing and I have noticed the difference in how long my foundation lasts with this. I would recommend trying this primer!
Meghan M.
Boston, MA
Bought this Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Adjust Foundation Primer in a sample size on a whim but already in love. I️ have freckled Irish skin with rosey cheeks and this green primer totally alleviates some unwanted redness before my tinted moisturizer! It goes on thin and soft but does the job with just a little product! Def worth a try!
Kat
leavenworth
I enjoy this as a primer. It's great for someone with normal skin. It's not to hydrating but it's not matte. The problem I have with this is that it doesn't color correct at all. I have very fair skin and my skin can get very red, so I was really looking forward to this helping. I do enjoy this as a primer, but next time I will just get the original smashbox primer.
Alex R.
Boston
Although this primer did reduce redness on my face, I don’t think it was a great texture to be applying makeup to. It just didn’t blend with my makeup too well and didn’t seem to provide a great base. If you’re using another primer along with this then it might work better but that doesn’t seem like the best or easiest option.
Kimberly W.
Crooksville
I have hyper-pigmentation in my cheeks. This primer battles this greatly. The formula is a bit watery, but nothing too hard to handle. I find that I need to “pounce” the product into my skin using my fingers rather than wiping or using a brush or beauty sponge. This is definitely worth trying if you have any kind of redness.
Chloe B.
Melbourne
Just wondering if the green base makes the foundation look a little weird ?! Or is it not noticeable? Thanks :)
Kimberly O.
Douglas, AZ
Where I can found this at?
Priscilla C.
Trying to decide if I should use something like this. Do you apply it in just the troubled areas or all over your face? Has anyone noticed they don't need as mush concealer when using a primer?
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
I have super bad redness so does this help with correcting good or just leave you with a weird tint to your skin.
Erin W.
Frankfort, KY
I have a red nose. Will it help with that?

Sephora