2 colors available

BY SMASHBOX #88 in Face Primer

Color correcting, wrinkle reducing, and dark spot defying - talk about a miracle product. see more...

Haley T.
Haley T.
Newport, KY
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
This is my holy grail of primers. Makes the skin feel very smooth, but it doesn't feel oily on the skin. The finish is natural, but leans a bit toward matte. If I were to give it one con, I would say that it doesn't correct color as well as I'd hoped.
Review for: Cosmetics 1Oz
I am obsessed with Smashbox and they totally just added another one of their products to my must have list ! Super smooth and sinks right into your skin ! I would defiantly purchase this again in the future ! This primer is AAAAAMAZING !!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Kent City, MI
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
Never tired it before but my friend had recommended it to me. I saw it a Sephora and it was fairly cheap. I'm thinking about buying it next time I run in there. My friend said it is defiantly worth the money. Any thoughts on it?
Kinzley M.
Kinzley M.
Monterey
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
Goes on smooth and does slight color correction. Made a great foundation for the rest of my makeup. Still pricey but a much cheaper alternative to other brands and comparable to Murad.
Abigail L.
Abigail L.
Richmond,VA
Review for: Cosmetics 1Oz
This is one of the best primers I've ever used. It gives you the perfect photo finish look. It's easy to blend and works well under foundation to hide pours! Super awesome product!!
Gina L.
Gina L.
West Branch, IA
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
This product was okay. I got it in the smaller size they have at Sephora. I have a lot a red spots on my face and I felt like it could have done a better job coving them up.
Tori L.
Tori L.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Cosmetics 1Oz
Absolutely love Smashbox. I have very sensitive skin and Smashbox doesn't clog my pores and leaves my skin feeling light instead of caked. Very easy to apply, super silky.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Bridgeton, NJ
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
I love this primer! It helps to hide my redness and acne scarred skin. I highly recommend using this product if you want a smooth, flawless complexion!
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Review for: Cosmetics 1Oz
AMAZING FOR PINK AND RED TONED SKINS my skin gets super red really easily and this is great to even it out especially when I'm burnt in the summer haha
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Review for: Foundation 30Ml
I love this product! I use it for the redness on my cheeks and on my chin. Smash box has great primers for under eyes and to prime the whole face!
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Douglas, AZ
Where I can found this at?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
How good is this product line?
jazzie s.
jazzie s.
when do you use this ?
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Trying to decide if I should use something like this. Do you apply it in just the troubled areas or all over your face? Has anyone noticed they don't need as mush concealer when using a primer?
Ashlyn F.
Ashlyn F.
Heuvelton, NY
I have heard a lot of good things about Smashbox.. worth it?