BY SMASHBOX #9 in Face Primer

Look Less Red! This Green-toned Primer Color-corrects Redness, Blurs Pores, Evens Skin Tone & Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines.

• Reduces Redness
  • Blurs Pores, Evens Skin Tone & Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines
  • Preps Skin For Makeup
  • Protects Skin From Environmental Damage, Pollutants And Stress With An Antioxidant Blend Of Peptides And Vitamins A And E
  • Ideal For All Skin Types
  • Cruelty-free

Apply A Sheer Layer To Face Or Problem Areas Only Before You Start Your Makeup. Blend With Fingertips.
Wear Under Makeup.

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Cyclohexasiloxane,Dimethicone,Tocopheryl Acetate,Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil,Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil,Ethylhexylglycerin,Methicone,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Retinyl Palmitate,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Talc,Caprylyl Glycol,Hexylene Glycol,Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891),Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499),Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288),Manganese Violet (Ci 77742),Ultramarines (Ci 77007),Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• Any one have a favorite skin color correcting adjusting primer la...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin??2 Answers
  • Is this primer for someone with acne?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "pros: this primer definitely did help cancel out my redness. it's also very easy to blend. cons: it had a weird oily feel to it. i wish it was a little more of a silicon texture to get rid of that weird oily feel. it didn't help with the longevity of my makeup.would i repurchase? yes. i would use under a long-wearing primer to cancel out some of the redness. a great primer out for cancelling out redness. " in 42 reviews
  • "this primer is great!  does an excellent job of toning down the redness that i have from acne.  love the thicker consistency of it.  both my liquid and powder foundations go great over the top of it." in 17 reviews
Sheela V.
This was actually the first primer I tried. This product does a pretty decent job at reducing the effect of my pores despite it not being a main selling factor so I'll give it points for that.  Sadly the colour correcting was pretty garbage for me, although this photo looks a little more neutral than some others, it's really more due to the lighting and my camera than the actual product.  I'd recommend going with the clear coloured version of this product.  My skin was left feeling quite soft and this worked well as a nice non-drying base.
Meghan M.
Boston, MA
Bought this Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer, Adjust in a sample size on a whim but already in love. I️ have freckled Irish skin with rosey cheeks and this green primer totally alleviates some unwanted redness before my tinted moisturizer! It goes on thin and soft but does the job with just a little product! Def worth a try!
I enjoy this as a primer. It's great for someone with normal skin. It's not to hydrating but it's not matte. The problem I have with this is that it doesn't color correct at all. I have very fair skin and my skin can get very red, so I was really looking forward to this helping. I do enjoy this as a primer, but next time I will just get the original smashbox primer.
Ashley F.
My face naturally has some redness in certain spots so I use the green to cancel out some of the color and it acts as a primer before you put the rest of your makeup on. I like the way it made my face feel, it didn’t make my face feel oily or anything. It’s an awesome product, the only reason why I’m giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it is a little pricey for the size of the product.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I am not a huge fan of the original Photo Finish Primer. It's just too thick and I am always very aware it is sitting on my skin. I do enjoy the green correcting primer by Pur Cosmetics though. So when this was featured in a deluxe Birchbox, I snapped up a few boxes hoping maybe I could save a few bucks. This does not perform similarly at all. I don't really find that it neutralizes anything. I just kind of rubs away into nothing with a yellow tint and has that same Photo Finish Primer feel. Maybe there is something I don't know? If anyone has any suggestions, I would love them. I have three travel sizes tubes to power through. :(
Rachael P.
I've been using this primer for years. It goes on easily and is always a nice base for the rest of my makeup. I have red dry skin and I feel like it helps to make sure my face is more balanced and takes a little bit of the red out. It goes on well with both powder and liquid foundations.
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
So I'm pretty oily and have some redness that I cover up w full coverage foundation and concealer. I tried this primer in hopes of it calming down some of my redness and help w the amount of foundation I use. I didn't see any difference in my redness and my foundation separated really bad.
Minerva C.
Love this primer it takes all the redness away from my face due to eczema and leaves me looking good. Apply this under your makeup and the result will be flawless. A little goes a long way, the bigger size lasted for about 4 months and that on its own says a lot for a primer. Enjoy!
I've tried the other Smashbox Photo Finish Primers, but the Color Correcting Adjust (green) is, by far, my favorite. I tend to have some redness and this really helps me with that. It provides a smooth canvas and keeps my foundation in place. I don't use it daily, because I don't want to put too many products on my skin. However, I use it on days when I really want my makeup to look flawless and stay put - and this is definitely a huge part of my routine on those important days!
Haley D.
New Hartford, NY
This one is really good also tbh. This just makes my skin match up with it. And it’s great for pores and filling them. It looks great with foundation also really corrects it. So I suggest buying this product if you need a good correction.
Kimberly O.
Douglas, AZ
Where I can found this at?
Chloe B.
Just wondering if the green base makes the foundation look a little weird ?! Or is it not noticeable? Thanks :)
Priscilla C.
Trying to decide if I should use something like this. Do you apply it in just the troubled areas or all over your face? Has anyone noticed they don't need as mush concealer when using a primer?
Erin W.
Frankfort, KY
I have a red nose. Will it help with that?
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
I have super bad redness so does this help with correcting good or just leave you with a weird tint to your skin.