BY SMASHBOX #80 in Face Primer

Look Less Red! This Green-toned Primer Color-corrects Redness, Blurs Pores, Evens Skin Tone & Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines.

Benefits:

• Reduces Redness
  • Blurs Pores, Evens Skin Tone & Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines
  • Preps Skin For Makeup
  • Protects Skin From Environmental Damage, Pollutants And Stress With An Antioxidant Blend Of Peptides And Vitamins A And E
  • Ideal For All Skin Types
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply A Sheer Layer To Face Or Problem Areas Only Before You Start Your Makeup. Blend With Fingertips.
Wear Under Makeup.

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Cyclohexasiloxane,Dimethicone,Tocopheryl Acetate,Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil,Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil,Ethylhexylglycerin,Methicone,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Retinyl Palmitate,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Talc,Caprylyl Glycol,Hexylene Glycol,Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891),Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499),Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288),Manganese Violet (Ci 77742),Ultramarines (Ci 77007),Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• Any one have a favorite skin color correcting adjusting p...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin??2 Answers
  • Is this primer for someone with acne?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "pros: this primer definitely did help cancel out my redness. it's also very easy to blend. cons: it had a weird oily feel to it. i wish it was a little more of a silicon texture to get rid of that weird oily feel. it didn't help with the longevity of my makeup.would i repurchase? yes. i would use under a long-wearing primer to cancel out some of the redness. a great primer out for cancelling out redness. " in 42 reviews
  • "this primer is great!  does an excellent job of toning down the redness that i have from acne.  love the thicker consistency of it.  both my liquid and powder foundations go great over the top of it." in 17 reviews
Cynthia J.
Nederland , TX
The color correcting primer is Still one of my favorites! Used it on one of my clients and it worked wonder on the redness of her skin. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer was ok too. Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer Adjust . I topped it with Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation SPF 20 and looked beautiful! It is so important to skin prep and look at someone's skin before jumping into all your other products!
Meghan M.
Boston, MA
Bought this Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer Adjust in a sample size on a whim but already in love. I️ have freckled Irish skin with rosey cheeks and this green primer totally alleviates some unwanted redness before my tinted moisturizer! It goes on thin and soft but does the job with just a little product! Def worth a try!
Kat
leavenworth
I enjoy this as a primer. It's great for someone with normal skin. It's not to hydrating but it's not matte. The problem I have with this is that it doesn't color correct at all. I have very fair skin and my skin can get very red, so I was really looking forward to this helping. I do enjoy this as a primer, but next time I will just get the original smashbox primer.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I am not a huge fan of the original Photo Finish Primer. It's just too thick and I am always very aware it is sitting on my skin. I do enjoy the green correcting primer by Pur Cosmetics though. So when this was featured in a deluxe Birchbox, I snapped up a few boxes hoping maybe I could save a few bucks. This does not perform similarly at all. I don't really find that it neutralizes anything. I just kind of rubs away into nothing with a yellow tint and has that same Photo Finish Primer feel. Maybe there is something I don't know? If anyone has any suggestions, I would love them. I have three travel sizes tubes to power through. :(
Rachael P.
Dallas
I've been using this primer for years. It goes on easily and is always a nice base for the rest of my makeup. I have red dry skin and I feel like it helps to make sure my face is more balanced and takes a little bit of the red out. It goes on well with both powder and liquid foundations.
Ashtyn S.
This color corrector is simply amazing. All redness was significantly reduced after using a very small amount. It is a heavier formula- especially once you start layering on concealer and foundation- so i would recommend this for a night out or a Social even as opposed to every day use
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
I like this primer and it did its job, but it wasn’t fantastic. I have dry skin and it was not hydrating and not too matte. I do have redness and I think it did well on reducing it. The only problem I have when using this primer is that the sides of my nose get patchy.
Heather H.
Cary, IL
This is a great primer. It makes the face feel primed and tacky enough for make up. The only thing is that the redness reducer is not as much as you would hope. I still have redness after i use it. It is still a great primer though!
Evelyn M.
Granada Hills, CA
I love this product! It glides on very silky and doesn't leave a heavy residue underneath foundation. This one actually helps reduce redness and makes for a more even face! I recommend this, especially for those of us having facial issues that include redness!
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I enjoy this primer ebem though it reminds of baby food mashed peas 😂😂😂 it did tone down the redness a little, but I'm glad it works into the skin not leaving any color or residue from the product. If you have a lot of redness this is better for you.
Kimberly O.
Douglas, AZ
Where I can found this at?
Chloe B.
Melbourne
Just wondering if the green base makes the foundation look a little weird ?! Or is it not noticeable? Thanks :)
Priscilla C.
Trying to decide if I should use something like this. Do you apply it in just the troubled areas or all over your face? Has anyone noticed they don't need as mush concealer when using a primer?
Erin W.
Frankfort, KY
I have a red nose. Will it help with that?
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
I have super bad redness so does this help with correcting good or just leave you with a weird tint to your skin.