BY SMASHBOX

Look Less Red! This Green-toned Primer Color-corrects Redness, Blurs Pores, Evens Skin Tone & Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines.

Benefits:

Reduces Redness
Blurs Pores, Evens Skin Tone & Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines
Preps Skin For Makeup
Protects Skin From Environmental Damage, Pollutants And Stress With An Antioxidant Blend Of Peptides And Vitamins A And E
Ideal For All Skin Types
Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply A Sheer Layer To Face Or Problem Areas Only Before You Start Your Makeup. Blend With Fingertips.
Wear Under Makeup.

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates & Fragrance.

Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Cyclohexasiloxane , Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Ethylhexylglycerin , Methicone , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Retinyl Palmitate , Ethylhexyl Salicylate , Talc , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] <Ilniln38777>

Buy on Sephora*
Sheela V.
This was actually the first primer I tried. This product does a pretty decent job at reducing the effect of my pores despite it not being a main selling factor so I'll give it points for that.  Sadly the colour correcting was pretty garbage for me, although this photo looks a little more neutral than some others, it's really more due to the lighting and my camera than the actual product.  I'd recommend going with the clear coloured version of this product.  My skin was left feeling quite soft and this worked well as a nice non-drying base.
Meghan M.
Boston, MA
Bought this Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer in a sample size on a whim but already in love. I️ have freckled Irish skin with rosey cheeks and this green primer totally alleviates some unwanted redness before my tinted moisturizer! It goes on thin and soft but does the job with just a little product! Def worth a try!
Kat
leavenworth
I enjoy this as a primer. It's great for someone with normal skin. It's not to hydrating but it's not matte. The problem I have with this is that it doesn't color correct at all. I have very fair skin and my skin can get very red, so I was really looking forward to this helping. I do enjoy this as a primer, but next time I will just get the original smashbox primer.
Ashley F.
My face naturally has some redness in certain spots so I use the green to cancel out some of the color and it acts as a primer before you put the rest of your makeup on. I like the way it made my face feel, it didn’t make my face feel oily or anything. It’s an awesome product, the only reason why I’m giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it is a little pricey for the size of the product.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I am not a huge fan of the original Photo Finish Primer. It's just too thick and I am always very aware it is sitting on my skin. I do enjoy the green correcting primer by Pur Cosmetics though. So when this was featured in a deluxe Birchbox, I snapped up a few boxes hoping maybe I could save a few bucks. This does not perform similarly at all. I don't really find that it neutralizes anything. I just kind of rubs away into nothing with a yellow tint and has that same Photo Finish Primer feel. Maybe there is something I don't know? If anyone has any suggestions, I would love them. I have three travel sizes tubes to power through. :(
Rachael P.
Dallas
I've been using this primer for years. It goes on easily and is always a nice base for the rest of my makeup. I have red dry skin and I feel like it helps to make sure my face is more balanced and takes a little bit of the red out. It goes on well with both powder and liquid foundations.
MICHELLE M.
I've tried the other Smashbox Photo Finish Primers, but the Color Correcting Adjust (green) is, by far, my favorite. I tend to have some redness and this really helps me with that. It provides a smooth canvas and keeps my foundation in place. I don't use it daily, because I don't want to put too many products on my skin. However, I use it on days when I really want my makeup to look flawless and stay put - and this is definitely a huge part of my routine on those important days!
Haley D.
New Hartford, NY
This one is really good also tbh. This just makes my skin match up with it. And it’s great for pores and filling them. It looks great with foundation also really corrects it. So I suggest buying this product if you need a good correction.
Emily M.
Middleburg, FL
I use this almost daily to help with my redness! I love it. Pricey, but worth it. It lasts me a good amount of time, because I don’t have to use a lot when applying it. Worth purchasing if you struggle with redness. I got mine from Ulta!
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
I have never been so upset about a product, the amount of money it is worth and for what it didnt do is robbery for sure. It did not correct any redness it completley just blended into my skin and did not help reduce redness at all and it broke my skin out and when i tried to buy directly from their website my order was cancelled randomly and then i had to go to sephora to get it. all around huge miss and disappointment for me
Chloe B.
Melbourne
Just wondering if the green base makes the foundation look a little weird ?! Or is it not noticeable? Thanks :)
Erin W.
Frankfort, KY
I have a red nose. Will it help with that?
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
I have super bad redness so does this help with correcting good or just leave you with a weird tint to your skin.
Brit C.
Auburn, Ny
Looking for a good color correcting primer. What are your thoughts?!
Rosie K.
Does this prevent makeup from sinking into pores? I've found that a lot of primers do not and so my makeup looks blotchy and patchy almost instantly. anyone with big pores tried this out?