Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Blend Foundation Primer uploaded by chelsea j.Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Blend Foundation Primer uploaded by Nicole W.

BY SMASHBOX

Created in our L.A. photo studio to help make makeup look better and last longer on set—we took it a step further with this targeted skin-concern primer. It instantly blurs fine lines and pores, while its apricot tone tames discoloration, leaving your skin with the perfect canvas for makeup application.

• I have been looking at this product for a very long time and I alwa...3 Answers
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Oil-Free
This is the best primer I have used. The oil dries fairly quickly and makes your skin so soft. Applying foundation is a breeze. It lasts all day. It doesn't sink into your pores or fine lines it acts as a barrier and at the end of the day washes off nicely. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a primer that is truly age defying
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Franklin, TN
Review for: Oil-Free
If you haven't tried this product, you need to! I love the way silicone-based primers feel on my skin- making everything all velvety smooth! Does it color - correct? That I'm not really sure. I have a little bit of redness, but that gets covered in foundation. Whether this helps that, I'm not sure. What I do know is my foundation stays put!
Abby  P.
Abby P.
Glenside, PA
Review for: Oil-Free
This has been hyped up so much and I don't really understand why. I will admit that the easy application is great, but I don't find that it holds my makeup in place all that well. I'm also not a big fan of the scent. It is hydrating, but I like their hydrating foundation primer much more.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Perkasie, PA
Review for: Oil-Free
Maybe I was applying too much, but this primer made my foundation slide off my face and very oily. I could only use it a few time before I had to give it too a friend, thankfully I bought the sample size, but it was still about $18, it was just not right for my skin
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Renton, WA
Review for: Oil-Free
Easy to use, a fussless face primer that goes on easy and works well with my foundation even if I'm not paying attention to what other products I'm using. Works especially well on my nose where I have more visible pores and my makeup has a harder time settling.
Weronika P.
Weronika P.
Review for: Oil-Free
Best primer I have ever used! Helped make my face very nice and smooth for my foundation and helped my skin a ton. Application is simple and it's very easy to spread all over your face/ neck regions.
Deanne W.
Deanne W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Oil-Free
So light on my face, feels very clean. Truly makes a difference in the longevity of my makeup! Always wear it when I know I'm out for a long night or photos. Wonderful product
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Review for: Oil-Free
Great product. I use this over my moisturizer and under my foundation and it does help decrease the appearance of tiny wrinkles (no makeup "caked" in wrinkles look)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Oil-Free
Love this primer 😍😍😍 my makeup lasts all day and doesn't leave my face oily after a couple of hours if I do t use this stuff my face will just eat all the makeup
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Oil-Free
My coworker raves about this. I thought I wouldn't like an oil
Primer but it's actually really good. Goes on smoothly and makes my makeup last. So
Great product
Dawnae C.
Dawnae C.
Frankford, DE
I have been looking at this product for a very long time and I always wanted to use this for the dark spots that I have. I was told it works on darker complexions. Does this product really works? Do you use before you put your foundation on?