Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Blend Foundation Primer uploaded by Nicole W.Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Blend Foundation Primer uploaded by chelsea j.

BY SMASHBOX

Description Look less tired! This apricot-toned primer color-corrects dark spots and discoloration, blurs pores, evens skin tone & reduces the appearance of fine lines. Benefits • Tames discolorations & dark spots • Blurs pores, evens skin tone & reduce the appearance of fine lines • Preps skin for makeup • Protects skin from environmental damage, pollutants and stress with an antioxidant blend of peptides and vitamins A and E • Ideal for all skin types • Cruelty-free How To Use • Apply a sheer layer to face or problem areas only before you start your makeup. Blend with fingertips. • Wear under makeup. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates & Fragrance. INGREDIENTS: CYCLOPENTASILOXANE , DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER , CYCLOHEXASILOXANE , DIMETHICONE , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , CYMBIDIUM GRANDIFLORUM FLOWER EXTRACT , ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT , CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL , CYMBOPOGON SCHOENANTHUS (LEMONGRASS) OIL , GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL , ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN , METHICONE , CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE , RETINYL PALMITATE , ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE , TALC , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , HEXYLENE GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL , [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) , MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) , ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) , YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• I have been looking at this product for a very long time and I al...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alexis G.
Greenwood, IN
Love this product. Everyday I wash my face, exfoliate, moisturize and then prime with this product and my makeup goes on smooth, stays on for a very long time (especially when paired with the urban decay all nighter setting spray) and helps with covering up my red spots on my skin.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
I like the smooth finish and I like the 20spf.. but I think it doesn't do a good job of color correcting. Their similar green one does a better job and I can just add my own SPF. I think I had higher hopes for this.
Harriet C.
I use this primer for under my eyes to color correct any dark circles. I am not completely sure this makes a huge difference but i use it anyway. It leaves a smooth finish on my skin and is very light.
Erin L.
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Blend Foundation Primer is such an easy blend product for all skin types. It has a really smooth application and helps leave your foundation last all day. I would recommend this to others!
Tayler M.
Gilroy, CA
My favorite face primer!! Automatically notice a more even skin tone and helps to diminish the look of my dark acne scarring! Leaves my face feeling soft and smooth and does not leave an overly slippery feeling.
Andrea P.
Auburn, Alabama
I love this primer! It’s really helped even up my foundation with blemishes and uneven spots. My only complaint is using it with my oily skin has caused more breakouts but I’d still buy it again because of the flawless application of foundation.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I love this color correcting pre-makeup Primer from Smashbox. It helps my foundation stay on longer and I can definitely tell the difference in my skin when I use it. I would definitely recommend this!
kelli™ S.
Ontario, CA
Smash box cosmetics is awesome. I normally just use a basic smash box primer and it does a great job of making my makeup look great. But this one is amazing. It makes my makeup look flawless, perfect in photos.
Tor P.
A friend let me steal some of this when my foundation was looking too orange. It allowed my foundation to become a little paler and peachy. I didn't break out afterwards, and I think it really thickened up the foundation. It did help it last to a little longer than usual. It definitely mixes well and spreads well too. I recommend it!
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
This is the first high end primer I've ever used and Jesus this stuff is amazing! It totally beats the ELF ones I was using previously. I love the texture and it really does make my makeup last longer. A little goes a LONG way!
Dawnae C.
Frankford, DE
I have been looking at this product for a very long time and I always wanted to use this for the dark spots that I have. I was told it works on darker complexions. Does this product really works? Do you use before you put your foundation on?