BY SMASHBOX

Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Help Make Makeup Look Better And Last Longer On Set—we Took It A Step Further With This Targeted Skin-concern Primer That Banishes Blemishes. Loaded With 2% Salicylic Acid, This Perfecting Primer Treats Breakouts, Provides Oil-free Hydration And Keeps Skin Clearer Over Time.

Tips:

This Formula Is Breathable So You Can Layer Under Foundation Without Having To Worry About Breakouts.

Usage:

Using Fingertips, Apply To Skin Before Makeup Application.

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2.00%

Water\aqua\eau, Squalane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Honey Extract\mel\extrait De Miel, Panthenol, Sarcosine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Coco-glucoside, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Laureth-7, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

• Does this product absorb well into the skin? I have oily ...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin. Does this work well? Is it drying ?1 Answers
  • I've always seen this in my beauty stores and wanted to k...2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Blemish Primer
  • "this primer is extremely nice. it is a must in your collection and it really does help with breakouts !" in 59 reviews
  • "this primer is one of the best ones i have used. so smooth, and after applying it feels just right not too oily and not too dry. so far this is my favorite primer. i would definitely recommend its a very good buy." in 56 reviews
Juliana S.
Asheville, NC
I used to wear primer with every makeup look, but after I stopped using this I felt so much better. It made my face feel heavier and oilier than it was. I often would break out worse than I ever had before after using this primer. I don't believe I was putting too little or too much as I followed the instructions and multiple videos. For the price and the outcome, I had to rate it one star. It may work for other people with different complexions or different makeup combinations, but it did not work for my combination skin that already has some acne issues.
Erin B.
I like this primer for laying down a good base for my makeup. It seems to help even out some dry patches/texture. I have acne prone, oily skin and this does not upset it at all. It does not mattify but it does not claim to. I haven’t noticed a reduction in acne when using it, but I like knowing there is salicylic acid in it anyways. I have repurchased many times and do recommend you give it a try for yourself if you have similar skin. Only downside is the price but it does last awhile.
Kylie M.
Received this product in a sample size and was excited to try. I don’t know if it necessarily did anything for my breakouts or blemishes - I saw really no difference. This primer is different than all the others I have tried because it applies as more of a gel/lotion consistency. My face felt somewhat sticky for a few minutes. I probably wouldn’t buy this product in the full size.
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
I love this primer. I feel like this variety also tones my skin while I use it. My skin on my face always ends up looking so much firmer. As well as feeling softer like all of the other smashbox primers. If you like silicone based primers and haven't tried any of the smashbox primers yet I recommend either this one or the original.
Lori G.
Orland Hills, IL
This is a good product, it was given to me with my sister. And when I start using it. All the blemishes in my face are gone..this product is a perfect corrector for me..I will recommend this to people to try it.
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I loved loved loved this primer I am so upsets that they seemed to have discontinued it! I wore this for years! I must have been the only one! I liked how it glided on, i felt it really kept blemishes at bay and helped heal ones I had! So upset I can’t buy this anymore!
Tara C.
My friend let me borrow this product at her wedding. It helped even out any blemishes prior to putting on my makeup. Left me with beautiful looking skin. I have a combination of dry to oily skin. Would defiantly buy this product in the future. Highly recommend.
daija a.
Eugene, OR
This actually works for neutralization. Some green primers can almost be too green to where they leave a green tint on the skin which isn’t cute. This primer does not leave my skin with a green tint, and it also fills in my pores really well. My makeup applied perfectly on top and I would say this is perfect for oily skin. For my dry skin girls like myself I find that I need to add a drop of a hydrating primer so that my skin has some hydration. The primer doesn’t dry out the skin at all but it doesn’t add any extra hydration.
Emilie H.
O' Fallon
This product works pretty well at minimizing redness. It is very siliconey and I found it was a little drying, but I have ridiculously dry skin. This product isn’t bad, but there are cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I loveee this. This is a must have for my skin. I suffer from cystic acne, so It is the kind that leaves all of these gunky purple scars without actually producing a pimple. This helps me so much when  I wear this under my makeup. I save it for the days where I want my makeup to look great! I love it. It has great coverage, it is not greasy. This is the only one that has actually worked for me!
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
Is this a matte finish it more shiny?
Nj W.
Does this REALLY help clear your acne in about two weeks? Or does it just slightly help?
Nanw L.
I have oily, acne-prone skin, would this work for my skin type?
Lydia G.
Los Alamitos, CA
How is this stand up to the cover fx blemish primer? Is it similar? A cheaper dupe? Or totally different?!
Makayla T.