BY SMASHBOX #89 in Face Primer

Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Help Make Makeup Look Better And Last Longer On Set—we Took It A Step Further With This Targeted Skin-concern Primer That Banishes Blemishes. Loaded With 2% Salicylic Acid, This Perfecting Primer Treats Breakouts, Provides Oil-free Hydration And Keeps Skin Clearer Over Time.

Tips:

This Formula Is Breathable So You Can Layer Under Foundation Without Having To Worry About Breakouts.

Usage:

Using Fingertips, Apply To Skin Before Makeup Application.

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2.00%

Water\aqua\eau, Squalane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Honey Extract\mel\extrait De Miel, Panthenol, Sarcosine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Coco-glucoside, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Laureth-7, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

• I have acne prone skin. Does this work well? Is i... Be the first to answer!
  • I've always seen this in my beauty stores and wanted to know if i...2 Answers
  • Does this primer help hide pores? My foundation always sinks into...1 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Blemish Primer
  • "this primer is extremely nice. it is a must in your collection and it really does help with breakouts !" in 59 reviews
  • "this primer is one of the best ones i have used. so smooth, and after applying it feels just right not too oily and not too dry. so far this is my favorite primer. i would definitely recommend its a very good buy." in 56 reviews
Erin B.
I like this primer for laying down a good base for my makeup. It seems to help even out some dry patches/texture. I have acne prone, oily skin and this does not upset it at all. It does not mattify but it does not claim to. I haven’t noticed a reduction in acne when using it, but I like knowing there is salicylic acid in it anyways. I have repurchased many times and do recommend you give it a try for yourself if you have similar skin. Only downside is the price but it does last awhile.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I loveee this. This is a must have for my skin. I suffer from cystic acne, so It is the kind that leaves all of these gunky purple scars without actually producing a pimple. This helps me so much when  I wear this under my makeup. I save it for the days where I want my makeup to look great! I love it. It has great coverage, it is not greasy. This is the only one that has actually worked for me!
Kylie M.
Received this product in a sample size and was excited to try. I don’t know if it necessarily did anything for my breakouts or blemishes - I saw really no difference. This primer is different than all the others I have tried because it applies as more of a gel/lotion consistency. My face felt somewhat sticky for a few minutes. I probably wouldn’t buy this product in the full size.
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
I love this primer. I feel like this variety also tones my skin while I use it. My skin on my face always ends up looking so much firmer. As well as feeling softer like all of the other smashbox primers. If you like silicone based primers and haven't tried any of the smashbox primers yet I recommend either this one or the original.
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I loved loved loved this primer I am so upsets that they seemed to have discontinued it! I wore this for years! I must have been the only one! I liked how it glided on, i felt it really kept blemishes at bay and helped heal ones I had! So upset I can’t buy this anymore!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am extremely disappointed that this appears to have been discontinued. This was my favorite primer for when I was experiencing breakouts. I have normal to dry, sensitive skin and most anti-acne primers are too harsh and drying. This one was perfect for me.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
This is good primer it’s just like elf’s primer by higher of course it does help makeup stay on and last it’s a natural finish for whenever I wear it, it does have the silicon feel to it like most does
Hannah F.
This helps control my acne on my chin. I like putting this product on my face before my foundation to help prevent my pores from clogging. It leaves my skin feeling clean and oil-free. I would recommend this product to others who have minimal acne, but would like to reduce breakouts.  Smashbox Cosmetics
Corinne D.
My favorite primer. I have sensitive skin and it helps to keep acne at bay. Allows my makeup to stay in place all day and provides a smoother canvas for the makeup. I constantly buy but the smaller size packaging because a little goes a long way!
Courtney T.
Cloquet, MN
It did a great job at moisturizing my skin but it didn’t really prime my pores. After applying my foundation my pores were still present. I liked the product because it had a nice finish, it moisturized my face and helped prevent breakouts.
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
Is this a matte finish it more shiny?
Lydia G.
How is this stand up to the cover fx blemish primer? Is it similar? A cheaper dupe? Or totally different?!
Nj W.
Does this REALLY help clear your acne in about two weeks? Or does it just slightly help?
Rita A.
Yonkers, NY
This is my favorite primer to use. It's helped me stop breaking out after applying makeup and I'm so happy about it. It's very lightweight too and doesn't feel like you applied anything.
Jennifer H.
This primer really works? How it looks on combination skin?