BeautyEyeEye PrimerSmashbox
Photo Finish 24-Hour Shadow Primer

Smashbox Photo Finish 24-Hour Shadow Primer

What it is:
An eyeshadow primer that locks on shadow and maximizes color vibrancy for 24 hours.

What it does:
Smashbox’s 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer keeps your eyeshadow in place and vibrant all day. It glides a smooth base onto lids that makes applying every type of shadow a breeze, and acts like glue to lock on shadow. The sweat- and humidity-resistant formula prevents budging, fading, and creasing.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Smashbox tested this eyeshadow primer during day-long shoots at their L.A. photo studio—and in women’s real lives. It’s proven to last for full 24 hours, whether you're at an A.M. yoga class or after-hours drinks. It works great with oily lids and locks on even the most shimmery shadows.

This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without fragrance and sodium lauryl sulfate.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Warm a thin layer between fingertips and apply to bare lids.
-Let set for 30 seconds, then apply shadow.
-Going for a cat eye? Don’t forget Photo Finish 24 Hour Shadow Primer on the outer corners.

Ingredients

Dimethicone, Isododecane, Talc, Dimethicone Silylate, Trihydroxystearin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Triethylhexanoin, Bisabolol, Silica, Alumina, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearic Acid, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Peg-40 Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)

Very oily skin with large pores. Smash box is my current go to. Is there a better primer than this?
Is this primer good for people with hooded eyes? I put eyeshadow early in the morning and it's always creased at lunch time.. Is it better than the too faced one?
Qué tal se siente en la piel al aplicar el producto? Nunca lo he usado pero me encantaría tenerlo y usarlo en mi piel
Start your review of Smashbox Photo Finish 24-Hour Shadow Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
Smashbox Photo Finish 24-Hour Shadow Primer uploaded by Cosima K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go to primer when my eye shadow really needs to last. For 2019 New Year's I used this with the ABH Soft Glam and after 22 hours it still looked good. Now that's impressive! These days I work at home so longevity isn't a factor for my makeup and I've neglected this in favor of drugstore options, but I'm still thrilled to have this. I might choose this as my only eye primer once I've used up everything else.
Alba  M.
Bay Point, CA
Smashbox Photo Finish 24-Hour Shadow Primer uploaded by Alba  M.
The thing that I like the most about this products is that help me with an oily skin problem I have, My face looks astonishing after I used it!
Karen B.
Anaheim, CA
Smashbox Photo Finish 24-Hour Shadow Primer uploaded by Karen B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love using this eye primer before doing any of my eye looks. You only have to dab a little and make sure you evenly distribute it. After I use setting powder to set it. It has helped my oily eyelids stay Matte and keep the eyeshadow on all day. I never had any issues with my eyeshadow creasing or smearing. I highly recommend it.
Laura B.
El Cajon, CA
Smashbox Photo Finish 24-Hour Shadow Primer uploaded by Laura B.
Love this product! It helps keep my eyeshadow on all day. I’m almost out and need to buy another!
Callie W.
Kansas City, MO
Smashbox Photo Finish 24-Hour Shadow Primer uploaded by Callie W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the creamy consistency of Smashbox’s Photo Finish 24-Hour eyeshadow primer! My eyes tend to water frequently and this primer keeps my eyeshadow in place all day long!
Samantha K.
Macomb, MI
Smashbox Photo Finish 24-Hour Shadow Primer uploaded by Samantha K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I seriously refuse to use any other eyeshadow primer. I have only used this one for years and have never been disappointed. My eyeshadow literally lasts all day long.
Rosa  R.
San Antonio, TX
Smashbox Photo Finish 24-Hour Shadow Primer uploaded by Rosa  R.
No lo compraría de nuevo ya que su consistencia es muy pesada, es muy difícil de difuminar y si no lo haces rápido eso se quedará como un pegamento duro en tu párpado 🤷🏻‍♀️[product:smashbox-24-hour-photo-finish-shadow-primer-4ml/-14oz-travel-size]
Natina R.
Tampa, FL
Smashbox Photo Finish 24-Hour Shadow Primer uploaded by Natina R.
This primer locks in the color you apply for 24 hrs and maximizes the color. It’s sweat and humidity resistant. I wouldn’t change anything about this product. I’ve tried many but this one was the only one that I really liked.
Tiffany G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Smashbox Photo Finish 24-Hour Shadow Primer uploaded by Tiffany G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a pretty good primer. I always set it with powder before I put on the eyeshadow. If you do, you will have an easier time blending. It last a good long while also. I recommend this primer and will most likely buy it again.
Crystal M.
SEATTLE, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best shadow primer I've ever tried. I compared it side-by-side with the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging and the Too Faced Shadow Insurance 24 Hour Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer and right off the bat, I saw a huge difference. The Smashbox wins hands down. My shadow goes on a lot smoother, no creasing like with UD and it really does last! I think this one is worth the cost.

203 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jeannelys H.
vivo en estado sucre casanay calle Colombia
Rebecca V.
Keighley, West Yorkshire
il y a un an
Smashbox Photo Finish 24-Hour Shadow Primer ? Does this make any difference to the finish of makeup?
Michelle B. il y a 5 mois
I really like this, it seems to work for me