BY SMASHBOX #98 in Powder Foundation

WHAT IT IS: #INSTAFILTER FOR YOUR FACE The special effects of Light Filter Technology and the performance of long-wear Photoset Polymers blend together to make this powder foundation magic. Not only does it act like your favorite photo filter on your... see more...

Kara D.
Kara D.
This product was very useful but somewhat hard to get it to match my skin tone. It was long lasting with good quality. It was as light weight and small enough to carry around. I would most likely buy this product again.
ebonee g.
ebonee g.
Portland
This item is a very great item to use it leaves your skin Flawless looking Smashbox is a very great brand I really do want people to love this brand as much as I do get this item because it will leave you looking flawless
Mary B.
Mary B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT WORKS AMAZING O LOVE HOW IT KEEPS YOU FROM LOOKIG TOO OILY. It adds the perfect finish that we all want!! I would say it last all day long and would recommend this to everyone to try!!
Liz D.
Liz D.
N Tazewell, VA
Absolutely a huuuuuuge fan of this omg it's great for oily skin which I have struggles with it's definitely an all day product very light weight it barely feels like it's there definitely would recommend
Kaitlan M.
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
Is any makeup kit complete with out a powder foundation? No! Especially when it's missing this smashbox photo powder foundation! It's great as a standalone or a setting powder!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Paintsville, KY
Love this product for a stand alone powder foundation. Great coverage without all the work. I have oily skin and rarely ever have to retouch due to shine.
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Crosby, MN
This powder transformed my skin, I have giant pores but this powder made them look snatched I love this powder makes you look airbrushed!
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Brimfield, IL
I really love this product its so pigment and i love that. Amazing color and can't wait to buy more of this product
Lexus J.
Lexus J.
Really good product. You don't have to use a lot to get coverage. It is long lasting and very easy to appy.
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
for a powder foundation the coverage is pretty good. Goes on nice and holds up to long days. If your skin is sensative I would not reccomend it