BY SMASHBOX #98 in Powder Foundation

WHAT IT IS: #INSTAFILTER FOR YOUR FACE The special effects of Light Filter Technology and the performance of long-wear Photoset Polymers blend together to make this powder foundation magic. Not only does it act like your favorite photo filter on your... see more...

Caley H.
Caley H.
SO GOOD!!!! I use the smashbox primer and then apply this powder foundation and my make up looks flawless all day and even lasts through late nights out!! Nothing ive ever used has been as good as this stuff. Very light, skin feels breathable, doesn't cause breakouts (And I have sensitive skin). Must try!!!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I like to layer this powder foundation over the top of the Smashbox BB water drops to give a naturally flawless look while leaving a natural velvet finish. Pairing those two products together leaves the skin looking as though you are glowing from within without ever looking muddy.
4373 F.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I am a foundation love to the end of time. If the foundation is flattering; such as, this one than you can sign me up. I need coverage. Oil control. And I also need it to compliment my t zone. I would love to recommend this to others. Please try it for yourselves.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Love this power. It's hard for me to find a good powder that doesn't make my dry skin look crackly. This one is great for me! Provides coverage and makes my skin feel so soft! Would recommend to others! I wear this almost everyday and it makes my skin feel amazing and fresh.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Very creamy and smooth powder foundation. I used to like putting this on top of my foundation, it's definitely pretty pricey for a foundation powder. It does lay on top of liquid products nicely or alone and blends out smoothly.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
This is the best powdered foundation I've ever used, and there have been many lol. I love the matte finish, easy application, long lasting, and keeps my face from becoming shiny with my oily skin. I would definitely buy again!
Ashli D.
Ashli D.
Not sure if this is the exact shade I used, but this stuff is awesome!!! Super lightweight and stayed on all day! I would definitely recommend if you want coverage without feeling weighed down! It's a great product!
Annette W.
Annette W.
Bronx, NY
Wow I love the product it's insanely pigmented with great coverage. This is a very buildable foundation. I pick this product up and my local sophora. The application process was super easy use with my brush. I would definitely recommend this product.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
nashville
One of my fav powders and 100% a go-to! Full coverage but light weight, good to layer or on its own over a primer. It has a great matte finish! I have normal/mild dry skin and this applies so smoothly. I've purchased many times and will continue to!
Hanna J.
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
i love this foundation!! it's perfect for any skin texture and color. it lasts all day and it great for any skin type. i would definitely recommend this product to others and it the best i've ever had.