BY SMASHBOX #77 in Powder Foundation

Description Can't re-touch this! Pros in our L.A. photo studio created this velvety soft powder foundation with Light Filter Technology to instantly blur and diffuse imperfections, leaving you with a super natural radiance. No lighting crew needed. Benefits •8-hour, color-true wear •Customized, buildable medium coverage •Non-drying, non-caking & non-settling; oil-free • Cruelty-free More Details In a pinch—or for a no-makeup makeup look—use as base shadow to quickly liven eyes. How To Use Choose your finish: Use the velvety side of the sponge for a medium finish, or the smooth side for full• on coverage. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Oil & Fragrance. INGREDIENTS: TALC , BORON NITRIDE , SILICA , POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE , GLYCERIN , WATER\AQUA\EAU , CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE , SODIUM HYALURONATE , ASCORBYL PALMITATE , SQUALANE , GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT , HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT\EXTRAIT D'ORGE , TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT , DIMETHICONE , CERAMIDE 3 , BETAINE , ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE , PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE , ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8 , SODIUM PCA , PHOSPHOLIPIDS , CHOLESTEROL , METHICONE , TREHALOSE , TRIBEHENIN , PYRIDOXINE DIPALMITATE , DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE , ISODODECANE , ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE , DIMETHICONE SILYLATE , POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE , METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER , GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE , TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE , POLYQUATERNIUM-51 , SODIUM LAUROYL ASPARTATE , ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE , TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE , ZINC CHLORIDE , PEG-8 , UREA , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , HEXYLENE GLYCOL , LINOLEIC ACID , SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE , POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE , PHENOXYETHANOL , [+/- MICA , TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) , BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) , BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) , CARMINE (CI 75470) , CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289) , CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) , FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) , ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) , YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)] “Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.” see more...

• Does it compare? Is this as good as the halo hydrating perfectin...2 Answers
  • I saw some pretty impressive reviews on this online , however i h...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heather S.
Burkesville, KY
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. I do not purchase it often because it's so pricey but it's one product I will splurge on occasionally. I have very textured skin, huge, visible pores and it's just extremely difficult to make my skin look nice. This does the trick! I wish it wasn't so expensive and I would wear it everyday. It truly is like a real life filter for your face. Definitely recommend.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: 3 more...
This is a great product.. a little goes a long way! The packaging works well for this! This is my first time using compact foundation from smash Box! Combination skin. This is a powder, cream foundation and has an amazing finish! smashbox PHOTO FILTER POWDER FOUNDATION
Beth P.
Wichita
This is my go to foundation, I use it every day. Does an excellent job of covering minor imperfections, and looks natural throughout the day. Also, doesn’t break out my sensitive skin.
Stephanie T.
Ardmore, AL
Review for: 3 more...
I was given this powder as a gift and fell in love with It! It's one of the few powders I can wear alone and get full coverage but feel like I'm not wearing makeup. Occasionally I will wear it lightly on top of my foundation and it evens out my skin tone and my makeup look lasts longer.
Jordan S.
Clovis
Review for: 3 more...
I love this powder it is so smooth and luxurious on the skin. It leaves you with a perfect photo finished face that is sooo worthy of Instagram. I always recommend this product for anyone who wants a full coverage powder.
Chloe M.
Flushing, MI
I've recently got this powder a few months ago and absolutely fell in love. It's a little on the pricey side of $42. The packaging is Smashbox's normal black and white packaging but if you'd get the product on the outside packaging it wouldn't really come off but not a big deal. I usually wear this with concealer and It didn't crease or cake and I think it's the perfect amount of coverage. But, without a setting spray, if I would rub my face throughout the day it would smear off on my hands. I also like how it blends well and has a nice matte finish. It's a good amount of product and a little goes a long way. If you're looking for something light weight that doesn't cake or crease this powder foundation is defiantly for you!
Sydney T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
if you are using the correct foundation for your skin this would be the perfect thing to top it off. I have super oily skin so I have to use a setting spray every time I use it and I occasionally have to touch up with translucent powder but when I apply this it leaves a perfectly Matte, and smooth look. Pricey, but worth it!!
Marica H.
Meridian, MS
This is hands down one of my favorite foundations ever. I use to use only liquid until I found this bad boy. It's the perfect foundation if you don't want to look cakey and want to look elegant and cleaned-up. The only downfall is to be careful when applying layers, it builds up FAST and will cake you up throughout the day. Also, apply this in natural light... that always gives the best result! I have this stocked up in my vanity! I love it!
Anna B.
Its good for a powdered foundation. But I love PUR more. It doesn't keep shine free. You need a lot to get coverage. It is soft and smooth. Skin looks good for about 3 to 4 hours rhwn muat reapply.
Kirstin C.
Review for: 2 more...
This is a perfect powder that I use to set my foundation and concealer but also give me some extra coverage on my face. I can also use this alone for a quick coverup on my face which is nice when I am in a rush! I would totally buy this product again and recommend to anyone!
Erin M.
Clarksville, TN
Does it compare? Is this as good as the halo hydrating perfecting powder which is the smashbox loose powder? Is there a brush you'd recommend using with their powders? Mine is not soft enough and a tad bit scratchy if you know what I mean. Thanks!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I saw some pretty impressive reviews on this online , however i haven't been able to find an accurate ingredient list and with my extremely picky skin i don't want to spend good money on a product i wont be able to use. Does anyone know if this powder contains Octyl Methoxycinnamate more commonly know as Octinoxate? or similar ingredients?