Smashbox Photo Angle Gel Liner uploaded by Eliana R.Smashbox Photo Angle Gel Liner uploaded by chaima g.Smashbox Photo Angle Gel Liner uploaded by Amberlee R.

BY SMASHBOX

Nothing Makes Pictures Pop In Our L.A. Photo Studio Like Some Serious Color. Packed With The Intensity Of A Gel And The Creativity Of A Magic Marker, Instantly Draw On A Colorful Cat Eye, Graphic Editorial Look And So Much Moreno Brush Required. Bonus: This Liner Lasts For 36 Hours!

Benefits:

• Unique Flexible Tip With A Versatile, Angled Shape Lets You Create Any Line From Thin To Thick
  • Creamy Formula Glides On For A Smooth Line Every Time
  • 36 Hours Of Non-stop Waterproof Wear
  • Won't Transfer, Flake Or Fade

Isododecane, Dextrin Palmitate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Peg-15/Lauryl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Dimethicone, Simethicone, Alumina, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Smashbox Photo Angle Gel Liner
  • "I love this gel eyeliner. The gel makes it very clean and stays on all night long. It's my go-to eyeliner for a striking look. " in 28 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner! It goes on in a very pigmented, full line, with no need to layer like some others out there. I'm impressed by how long it's lasted me, going on 4+ months and I've used it every day since I bought it! Excellent deal for the price! It stays on all day and helped me nail down winged liner. The only down side to this liner is that it can come out a bit unpredictably, you twist the bottom to push more out and I've accidentally twisted and had more come out than expected. I would definitely buy again!" in 20 reviews
  • "I use this eyeliner 24/7 cause it isn't going anywhere and it is also easy to clean and very pigmented black i love that about it and it lasts for a while you can totally sleep in it and wake up the next morning and it wont fade I recommend it" in 19 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. it is so easy to apply and goes on so smooth. It is really easy to achieve the cat eye look with this liner. I love the pigment, its so pretty. It lasts all day. I will definitely buy again " in 12 reviews
  • "This is one of the best eyeliners I have ever used. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge at all. It is by far one of the best that I have purchased." in 11 reviews
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
This comes out so goopy and thick. You can’t spread it evenly and it transfers like no other. It’s expensive and ineffective. There are other great liners by this brand like the limitless liquid felt tip pen or the gel liner. Don’t waste your time with this.
Shauna H.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love how long this eyeliner stays on. Love the color. The packaging is absolutely beautiful. This is my favorite eyeliner when I run out I will be purchasing this eyeliner again and referring it to other people.
Jennifer P.
This smashbox eye liner is pretty decent. It goes on somewhat easily as long as you have a steady hand. It isn't my favorite eye liner though. I received a deluxe size sample of this from sephora. It does stay on your eyes for quite a while though with minimal smearing.
Kelsey W.
Liberty Lake , WA
Fell in love with this eyeliner the first time I used it! I will not use any other liquid eyeliner now! Flawless, precise, little room for application error. It makes someone like me, who isn't an expert at putting on makeup, feel like I'm a makeup artist.
Maura S.
Larchmont, NY
The color was nice, but it was honestly pretty hard to use and it ran out quickly. The tip wasn't great, and created spotty lines. You definitely need a very steady hand to use it well. It lasted a long time, but it was too hard to use to make me want to buy it again.
April B.
Smashbox Photo Angle Gel Liner creates the purfect design for your Halloween kitty cat in black. This product is highly pigmented and creates a crisp edge without bleeding. This can be found at Sephora or Ulta Beauty.
Destiny M.
This eye liner is amazing! The plum is a perfect color for fall and it glides on so smoothly! It's perfect for cat eyes and cool cut creases. It's also very long-lasting and durable. I recommend this to users who are new to cat eyes because it doesn't smudge!
Jillian C.
Rutland, VT
Been using this product for a while now, and it's okay. It is very pricy but it works better than most eyeliners. The pigmentation is beautiful, but it is not the best choice for long wear eyeliner as it wears off easily throughout the day. Overall 3/5.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Great pigmentation on this liner. It's nice and very liquidy. The brush is a little fat so it's easier to use. If you want a really thin liner. I wouldn't recommend this specific eyeliner. Recommend it to people who like medium-fat liners/wings.
Kayley W.
Nashville, TN
This eyeliner is a beautiful color. The plum is great for a daywear look. It is very easy to apply but did not have lasting power. It was easily wiped off and did not last throughout the day. If you are able to reapply during he day I'd definitely recommend because of the color
Maddison L.
I recently fell in love with eyeliner pens and have always loved gel liner so how is this? Does is smudge easily? Can you do it a cat eye easily with it? Does it last all day? Whats the finish like? A lot of questions i know lol
Gina S.
Bridgeport, CT
How is the staying power? Does it stay on all day? even through sweat?
Chloe C.
Any tips for application? I have a hard time with this type of eyeliner...
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
I just purchased the Smashbox + Donald Robertson: Matte lipstick + gel liner set. Has anyone tried these eyeliners before? They look gorgeous but I would love some feedback before I open them up and give them a go! Thanks ladies 💋
Morrigan L.
Enderby,BC
How does this product stand upto water? Dry eyes can be a nightmare once your wings start running away.

Amazon