Smashbox Petal Metal Be Legendary Liquid Lipstick - Smashbox + Vlada uploaded by Kayla C.Smashbox Petal Metal Be Legendary Liquid Lipstick - Smashbox + Vlada uploaded by Stephanie O.

BY SMASHBOX

What it is: A metallic liquid lipstick that glides on the full coverage of a liquid lipstick and the high-impact shine of a lip gloss in universally-flattering shades of rose gold. What it does: This lightweight, comfortable liquid gel formula features... see more...

Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Review for: Smashbox Petal Metal Be Legendary Liquid Lipstick - Smashbox + Vlada more...
I got this on sale from Sephora with my vib discount. I have a couple other products from this like and LOVE them. The colors are so beautiful and flattering on my skin tone. This is a good coverage, not too sheer and not thick either.
Kayla C.
Review for: Other more...
I have the smashbox be legendary liquid lip in colors girl please and petal metal. Pretty colors. Goes on smooth. A little sticky but last a decent amount of hours throughout the day.
Amber F.
I recieved this in a subscription box. I wasn't thrilled about the color. Until I tried it on. It is beautiful! And the formula of this is so creamy. I love this!
Genesis F.
LaBelle, FL
Definitely loved the texture and how it felt on my lips when I first applied it . Definitely met my expectations I loved it I loved it to me it lasted quite a while easy to use and apply no rocket science honey definitely would love to buy again !!!
Chelsea B.
TERRY, MS
Ugh. I swear smashbox lipsticks are my absolute favorite. Especially these. If you haven’t tried this I highly recommend trying them. The packaging is great because it allows you to actually see the shade that you’re picking.

back