MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesSmashbox
On The Rocks Travel Makeup Brush Set

Smashbox On The Rocks Travel Makeup Brush Set

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smashbox On The Rocks Travel Makeup Brush Set!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany H.
I actually think smashbox has some pretty good quality makeup brushes. A bit on the pricier side, but I love this specific set. I usually only bring this for travel only since one is double-ended and the brush handles are a lot shorter than their usual brushes. The fan brush is my favorite for applying highlighter and light contouring. The blending brush is quite pointed so it makes for more precise blending and application. The double-ended has one pencil brush and a nice smudger/eyeliner brush. The only thing missing is a nice flat eyeshadow brush.
Denise F.
Opelousas
OMG BRUSHING IS LIKE MAGIC. BLEND OH SO WELL. I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!! TOO EXTRAVAGANT 💕💕💕..... It ACTUALLY MAKES MY BLENDING AND EVERYTHING ELSE COMES TOGETHER AS ONE. I WOULD MOST DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THESE SET OF BRUSHES TO ANY AND EVERYONE WHO ARE BEGINERS AND HAVE TROUBLE WITH APPLICATION. I PROMISE THESE BRUSHES BRING LIFE TO MY APPLICATION OF MAKE UP
Janet L.
Cypress, TX
Smashbox On The Rocks Travel Makeup Brush Set uploaded by Janet L.
Love all of the brushes for on the go. The fan brush is perfect for fixing eye shadow fall offs on the g0
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Bristles started falling out after initial use and they weren't very soft. Definitely not high quality and not what I was looking for. Threw them out after seeing that the entire set of brushes were like this. Don't recommend and won't repurchase.
Shay C.
Logan, UT
I love these brushes!!! The hair is so soft, they blend so very well, easy to clean, no bristles have fallen out yet and love that they are travel size. I definitely recommend these brushes to anybody.
CINDY S.
College Point, NY
Smashbox On The Rocks Travel Makeup Brush Set uploaded by CINDY S.
Las brochas smash box son una buena inversión, duraderas y de buena calidad. Con esta me aplicó iluminador y me deja un toque de brillo, pero no como parche sino esparcido.
Leslee S.
Noble, OK
Smashbox brushes are love!!! These little cuties are just perfect for traveling or for getting super close to a mirror when you’re wearing glasses and not contacts. Because life. Lol. The red color is everything.
Emma T.
Great brushes, but hefty price. I think the quality of these is amazing, but you are paying a premium cost. My favorite in this pack is the fan brush, which I use to apply highlight to the tops of my cheeks and down my nose. The brush fans perfectly and is just the right density to apply highlight evenly.
ashley P.
These brushes I could say so much about this brand. I love everything about these brushes. There so soft an just so pretty when you get them. I highly recommend this. I really do😍😍
Erin T.
greenville, ms
Smashbox makes some of the best brushes available and I don't feel they get enough credit. This mini set is perfect for travel and the brushes are so well made. Hands down the best brushes, I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for very high quality brushes!

Looking for your answer?