BY SMASHBOX

Add a touch of luxe to your eye look with 28 party-perfect shades of our best-selling, super blendable Photo Op Eye Shadows!

• Does it have good pigmentation? I always wonder about this qualit...2 Answers
  • This this pigmented?2 Answers
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
Yesterday was my birthday one of my best friends gived me this one as a gift, at the moment to opened and to see that box I knew it was something amazing, the packaging it's awesome I love it and the colors OMG!! COULDN'T WAIT TO TRY IT!! I started playing with it today in the morning, the way it blends so easy and the pigmentation of the colors! I love it!
Brittney J.
I recieved this palette as a gift for christmas a few years ago and it has been my favorite ever since! There is a great variety of color choices and they blend very well. The pigment is great and last all day without any eyeshadow peimer.
Tara L.
I'm living for this palette!! I got it as a gift and I use it everyday the shadows are insanely pigmented so a little goes a long way. aside from one shadow I use for a base on every single look mine looks practically untoucheduntouched when I've had it now for 3 years. Gorgeous shimmery and matte colors my favorite is this Burgundy color.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
This palette, although not the most necessary makeup product , is absolutely stunning. It has a beautiful package and the colors are very pigmented and smooth. They don't feel chalky and seem to last forever without staining. Makes for a nice gift.
Kristina D.
Byron
I love this pallet! I love the colors, the strength of the packaging, the gemstone in the center, the pigment, how easily they blend, etc. I love everything about this!
Emily S.
Louisa, KY
This pallette is absolutely incredible. All of the shadows are very well pigmented. There's no fallout at all. You really get a wonderful product. It's very well worth the price for how much product that you get.
Reagan G.
Tyndall Afb, FL
This is one of the few eyeshadow pallets I own. I bought the pallet when I made a trip to Ulta (with no intentions of leaving with anything!) I like the varieties of eyeshadow the pallet has to offer, and after a year, there is no signs of me running out of eyeshadow. Smashbox was an unknown brand to me but I have also looked into their other products that I’m excited to try out.
Danielle L.
First of all, can we take a moment to appreciate the gorgeous packaging! Yes smashbox! And then u open it up to a beautiful set up of gorgeous shadows! I absolutely love this palette! It is by far one of my top eyeshadow palettes! And the quality is of course amazing!
Alexandra C.
The Pigmentation In This Eyeshadow Palette Is CRAZY ! I Got This For Christmas Three Years Ago & It's Still Here! Go Out & Purchase This, I Guarantee You'll Love It!
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
This pallet has probably the best all around color selection I have seen in a pallet. It has colors, as well as, grays, neutrals and browns, so it would be easy to make any kind of look you wanted with this pallet. this is the pallet i like i like to grab to take with me when people ask me to do their makeup for them because of how versatile it is.

There is a little bit of fallout and its not something i tend to reach for everyday, because I tend to forget that I have it. it's very big so its hard to travel with.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
Does it have good pigmentation? I always wonder about this quality with palettes because I'm so picky and find it upsetting when a color doesn't go on my skin the way it looks in the palette. Also, what's the price range?
Shawn S.