Smashbox ON THE ROCKS PHOTO OP EYE SHADOW LUXE PALETTE New! Holiday 2014 Limited Edition

BY SMASHBOX

Add a touch of luxe to your eye look with 28 party-perfect shades of our best-selling, super blendable Photo Op Eye Shadows! see more...

• Does it have good pigmentation? I always wonder about this qualit...2 Answers
  • This this pigmented?2 Answers
Reagan G.
Tyndall Afb, FL
This is one of the few eyeshadow pallets I own. I bought the pallet when I made a trip to Ulta (with no intentions of leaving with anything!) I like the varieties of eyeshadow the pallet has to offer, and after a year, there is no signs of me running out of eyeshadow. Smashbox was an unknown brand to me but I have also looked into their other products that I’m excited to try out.
Tara L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm living for this palette!! I got it as a gift and I use it everyday the shadows are insanely pigmented so a little goes a long way. aside from one shadow I use for a base on every single look mine looks practically untoucheduntouched when I've had it now for 3 years. Gorgeous shimmery and matte colors my favorite is this Burgundy color.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette, although not the most necessary makeup product , is absolutely stunning. It has a beautiful package and the colors are very pigmented and smooth. They don't feel chalky and seem to last forever without staining. Makes for a nice gift.
Emily S.
Louisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallette is absolutely incredible. All of the shadows are very well pigmented. There's no fallout at all. You really get a wonderful product. It's very well worth the price for how much product that you get.
Emily B.
Omg this product is amazing. The packaging is so glam. I'm obsessed. The pigmentation is phenomenal for all the eyeshadows. They are not chalky and blend easily. I would definitely buy this palette again. I love it!!!
Alexandra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Pigmentation In This Eyeshadow Palette Is CRAZY ! I Got This For Christmas Three Years Ago & It's Still Here! Go Out & Purchase This, I Guarantee You'll Love It!
Maylen N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta paleta es espectacular. Tiene cantidad de tonos. Sus colores son hermosos y con gran pigmentación. Deja un acabado hermoso.
Reagen B.
Emmett
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pigment is amazing, stays on all day! I love smashbox and all of their products, but their palettes are the best!
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love love this product!!! It's definitely a must have!! I recommend it to everyone!
Lauren I.
Louisville, TN
I was really happy that I got this pallet. The shadows are beautiful and I can get so many looks. It has cool , warm, and neutral tones. I would have given it 5 stars but some of the darker shadows were a tad hard to blend. I wanted to try smashbox eyeshadows and was glad I did.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
Does it have good pigmentation? I always wonder about this quality with palettes because I'm so picky and find it upsetting when a color doesn't go on my skin the way it looks in the palette. Also, what's the price range?
Shawn S.