Smashbox ON THE ROCKS PHOTO OP EYE SHADOW LUXE PALETTE New! Holiday 2014 Limited Edition

BY SMASHBOX

Add a touch of luxe to your eye look with 28 party-perfect shades of our best-selling, super blendable Photo Op Eye Shadows! see more...

• Does it have good pigmentation? I always wonder about this quality ...2 Answers
  • This this pigmented?2 Answers
Leah D.
Leah D.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: ON THE ROCKS PHOTO OP EYE SHADOW LUXE PALETTE New! Holiday 2014 Limited Edition
I got this palette for Christmas a couple years ago and I'm still using it! It has a nice mix of neutrals and plenty of colors as well as shimmery and matte shades. Unfortunately, it does not come with a black, a staple every palette should have Imo, and many of the darker shades are patchy. Also the part that holds the eyeshadows came unglued pretty easily. I'd say that this is a good palette for starters or for those who want to add colors to their looks without spending a lot of money.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, can we take a moment to appreciate the gorgeous packaging! Yes smashbox! And then u open it up to a beautiful set up of gorgeous shadows! I absolutely love this palette! It is by far one of my top eyeshadow palettes! And the quality is of course amazing!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this palette! It offers so many different color choices. You don't have to have a bunch of different palettes when you buy this one. The colors are vibrant and last all day long. Well worth the money!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet has probably the best all around color selection I have seen in a pallet. It has colors, as well as, grays, neutrals and browns, so it would be easy to make any kind of look you wanted with this pallet. this is the pallet i like i like to grab to take with me when people ask me to do their makeup for them because of how versatile it is.

There is a little bit of fallout and its not something i tend to reach for everyday, because I tend to forget that I have it. it's very big so its hard to travel with.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Pigmentation In This Eyeshadow Palette Is CRAZY ! I Got This For Christmas Three Years Ago & It's Still Here! Go Out & Purchase This, I Guarantee You'll Love It!
Maylen N.
Maylen N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta paleta es espectacular. Tiene cantidad de tonos. Sus colores son hermosos y con gran pigmentación. Deja un acabado hermoso.
Andria P.
Andria P.
Arlington , MA
Amazing! So much versatility in this palette. Combo of mattes, shimmer, glitter. Great pigmentation and easy to blend! I found mine at Nordstrom rack for 19.$ keep your eyes out for them as they can be found on sale!! Not to mention the packaging is beautiful
Nicole   P.
Nicole P.
I love this palette I got it for Christmas and use it all the time. there are a wide range of colors and they are long lasting. I have received so many compliments from this and definitely a must have. #inlove
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
I love all the colors in this and the packaging is beautiful however smashbox isn't known for their eyeshadow pigmentation and this palette is no different :(
Katie H.
Katie H.
Perkins, OK
Love love love this eye shadow! Has so many amazing options to pick from!!!!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
Does it have good pigmentation? I always wonder about this quality with palettes because I'm so picky and find it upsetting when a color doesn't go on my skin the way it looks in the palette. Also, what's the price range?
Shawn S.