Smashbox On The Rocks Photo Finish Primer Duo uploaded by Lissesh M.Smashbox On The Rocks Photo Finish Primer Duo uploaded by Phoebe M.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox On The Rocks Photo Finish Primer Duo Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Macy's
  • "the primer is amazing. it has a nice silicone like texture that smoothly glides over the skin. it fills in pores nicely without clogging them. this makes any concealer or foundation last all day even only my oily skin. the under eye primer is just okay. i really can't tell if it makes any difference in the longevity of my make up." in 4 reviews
Jody B.
Tucson
Yes loves this primer duo well worth the price does the job I'm glad I purchased it give it ah try lady's there's sun protection good for the summer time you will be glad you gave it ah try 👌💯💗💗💗💗💗💗
Tina A.
Orem, UT
 I had never used a primer before I got this one. I just barely started wearing foundation a year ago! I tried this and I LOVED IT. I put it on after my normal skin cleansing routine and then followed it with my foundation. My foundation went on better, my skin looked more radiant and even, and my face felt soft and light and not cakey at all which is usually my beef with wearing foundation. I also tried it on my lips before applying lipstick. It didn't really seem to make a difference on how long the lipstick lasted and I didn't like the way it smelled when I was putting it on my lips. Overall though, awesome for my face! I will be purchasing more!
Phoebe M.
I received a trial sized sample of the  Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Radiance Primer with my March Birchbox, and I'm seriously impressed. The rose pink primer goes on so well, and helps even out skin tone and gives me a smooth, radiant base to start my make up routine with.

My foundation has stayed put most of the day so far, and I received 2 compliments this morning saying how radiant and glowing I looked!
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
This is the first high end primer I've ever used and Jesus this stuff is amazing! It totally beats the ELF ones I was using previously. I love the texture and it really does make my makeup last longer. A little goes a LONG way!
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Got this as a gift , I love the face primer. It's my favorite part of this set. It blends easily and is good for dry and combination skin types. It gives a natural matte finish. I'd definitely buy this primer again.
Sarah T.
Forrest City, AR
I love this primer I got it as a gift on Valentine’s Day and I absolutely love it it has made my make up game change in the most tremendous way I will recommend this to all my friends and if you love for your make up to be long lasting all day for hours I recommend you to buy this as well
Mary J.
Paris
Amazing product absolutely loved it! Most primers ive used seem to rub off my skin easily but this works great!!! Will be buying more soon! Daily part of my morning routine! Super easy to apply! Love love love this!!!
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
1,024 reviews
I love this primer I’ve used it many times and lasts a long time but I’ve moved on to a little better primers this is still good for the smooth affect but didn’t hide my pores completely
Danielle M.
Carmichael , CA
Omg the best duo ever ! I have combo to oily skin and this stuff works wonders for me . I also like the oil free one . I used this primer on my wedding day as well . It was in September , out doors and hot and my makeup stayed put all day ! This is my favorite primer of all time . It does have a silicon texture but is very light on the skin , it also doesn't break me out . I tried the maybeline baby skin primer and it broke me out so bad ... So I will stick to my smash box !
Samantha T.
This is a great value item. Price is good and it makes a great gift for anyone getting into makeup. It's primer so it can work for anyone and a classic great primer at that. The eye primer is a first time try for me and I didn't LOVE it but I think it just didn't set well on my skin type
Whitney Y.
Baytown, TX
My skin is on the drier side. How do these primers fair for dry skin?
Tammy A.
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is my favorite eyeliner but I would be interested to hear if there is a better formula than this? I have tried many and this is my favorite so far.