BY SMASHBOX #10 in Lip Plumper

Get a perfectly plump pink pout all your own! O-Plump is the first intuitive lip plumper that goes on clear and then reacts with your personal chemistry to turn lips your own custom shade of pink, while instantly plumping to perfection. It s packed with our exclusive microcirculating Goji Berry-C Complex™, Gingermint, ginkgo biloba, pomegranate seed antioxidants, revitalizing marine botanicals and moisturizing avocado oil for non-stop color and shine. O-PLUMP Intuitive Lip Plumper with Goji Berry-C Complex see more...

• I want to test this product!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬1 Answers
  • How well does this work i have tiny lips and want to try1 Answers
  • OH MY!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 I need this in my life my top lip is all small😬1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "The plumping was not that noticeable on me, but the color payoff was key for me anyway." in 1 review
  • "It looks great on its own, although I don't really notice the 'pink tint' it is supposed to give." in 1 review
  • "This product gives me enough color and shine without over doing it!" in 1 review
Kaite G.
Kaite G.
Bought this on a whim because I wanted free shipping. Definitely plumps your lips. I definitely feel a tingling sensation on them each time I apply it (it did feel more like a burn at first, but I guess I got used to it). Love how my lips look and feel fuller. It doesn't really give my lips much of a tint, but the glossy sheen is good enough for me. Minus one star because there is no staying power with this -- even when I'm not munching on snacks, I have to reapply quite often.
Sarah Grace A.
Sarah Grace A.
Patterson, LA
Review for: Smashbox O-PLUMP Intuitive Lip Plumper with Goji Berry-C Complex, .34 fl oz
I already have big lips but I bought Smashbox O-PLUMP Intuitive Lip Plumper with Goji Berry-C Complex hoping to add a little plump when I craved it. At first application, the gloss burns and then leaves a tingling sensation. I expected the tingles but the burn caught me off guard. After waiting for the magic to happen, I ended up just grabbing a makeup wipe to remove it. My lips just looked like I put a normal gloss on them, and I was not impressed.
TJ D.
TJ D.
When I first purchased this I loved it. It gave a nice gloss and plump with a hint of color. But I find myself not reaching for it, mostly because it does not stay on very well. I usually notice my lips are back to bare in 30 minutes and it tends to dry my lips out so I end up having to add another lip product. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Bibiana R.
Bibiana R.
Panorama City, CA
I was looking for something that i could see a visible difference with but didn't make me look like i just got messy lip injections. This was definitely the product for me. It provides a subtle plump with some initial tingle, moisture, and a natural looking pink color. I love it, a little pricey but if i run out i would consider repurchasing.
Cristal R.
Cristal R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is amazing! I have normal lips but I have always wondered how will I look with plumper lips so I decided to buy this product and I do not regret it! This product definitely gives you the extra plump you need to get beautiful and defined lips! This an extraordinary product and you definitely need to get this amazing lip plumper
Angela H.
Angela H.
Florence, SC
I haven't tried any other lip plumpers, so I guess I have nothing to compare it to, but I really like the way it makes your lips feel when first applied. I do feel like it could last a little longer - but for the price it gets the job done. I would probably try a different one in the future just to have something to compare it to.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Manassas, VA
I have to give this product 5 stars! It was an amazing plumper, and the tingling sensation surprised all of my friends when they tried it! The intuitive pink lip color was just icing on the cake! It was a shade that looked great on anybody. Not to mention, the taste was amazing too! I just wish it was a little less expensive!
Maritza b.
Maritza b.
West seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to try something to accentuate my lips (they're naturally not thin or overly plump, but I've gotten compliments on them) and this product really does wonders! I like that its not sticky and it does instantly make my lips look fuller and shiny with a hint of color. I don't have to reapply for at least 6 hours!
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Encino, CA
I absolutely lately LOVE my Smashbox O-Gloss! It gives you that pouty lip look without feeling heavy or sticky. It also, by some sort of magic, enhances your lips natural pigmentation and gives you a hint of subtle color! I take my O-gloss with me everywhere, you never know when you may need to plumpnup the volume!
Brooklyn P.
Brooklyn P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love many Smashbox products but I'm a big fan of the O-Plump products. I love the natural plumping results but also the color boost. The awesome thing is that a little goes a long way. It's great for going out but it's also great for days when I want to wear lighter make-up. It's one of my makeup bag staples!
Jordan V B.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does the plumping affect last?
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Raleigh, NC
I've been wanting to buy a lip plumper but not sure on which one to buy. How well does this work?
leanne g.
leanne g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is clear the only color it comes in?
Dori K.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm curious as to how long the "pump" lasts? Also, do you get any sort of burning or tingling sensation like the other products tend to produce?
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Toledo, OH
Was the plump noticeable and how is the color? Too much or not enough color?