BY SMASHBOX #6 in Lip Plumper

Get a perfectly plump pink pout all your own! O-Plump is the first intuitive lip plumper that goes on clear and then reacts with your personal chemistry to turn lips your own custom shade of pink, while instantly plumping to perfection. It s packed with our exclusive microcirculating Goji Berry-C Complex™, Gingermint, ginkgo biloba, pomegranate seed antioxidants, revitalizing marine botanicals and moisturizing avocado oil for non-stop color and shine. O-PLUMP Intuitive Lip Plumper with Goji Berry-C Complex see more...

• How well does this work i have tiny lips and want to try1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price and does it work good?1 Answers
  • Will this lip gloss actually plump my lips? And is it too expensive?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "The plumping was not that noticeable on me, but the color payoff was key for me anyway." in 1 review
  • "It looks great on its own, although I don't really notice the 'pink tint' it is supposed to give." in 1 review
  • "This product gives me enough color and shine without over doing it!" in 1 review
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
It doesn't always stay in place even with the use of some makeup savvy...especially if used as a topper or a glass to another lip product... what I have found that works best is applying this plumper to clean lips first...but not freshly (immediately after) exfoliated/scrubbed lips...it will burn more than the burn you want. But after prepping lips with a scrub and a balm about 30 min or so before getting ready to do your lip makeup routine you should be good to go. Just dap off any balm still on your lips and apply plumper to your clean lips and let set in for a few moments do the formula can work and use your body's vascular system to increase blood flow to your lips (which if your a novice, is how the product plumps you up). Then apply a lip primer to your lips followed by your lip liner working outside the in to the center of each lip...now apply your first round of lipstick...blot off excess and immediately dust an appropriate amount translucent setting powder to lips...press lips together to set...now apply your outer layer of lip color...stick or stain...and you should have nice plump lips with a good amount of staying power on color.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Daniella G.
Twentynine Palms
I really enjoyed this product due to the effect it put on my lips. It leaves your lips soft and not with any thick glossy textures. The formula is extremely thin and light which is great! And the plumping effect is very very great. I'd buy this again but I believe it's a bit more pricy than it should be. Other than that it's a really good product and I highly recommend to other woman :)
Kristen H.
Raleigh
 I had Highhope‘s for this product. I have always been very impressed with this brand. I love the packaging and I love the smell,  but there was a couple of things I did not like.  The application is very difficult because it is very sticky, I do not enjoy that. The tingling sensation was pretty uncomfortable and it didn’t really plump my lips at all.
Florencia P.
Phoenix, Arizona
Get a perfectly plump pink pout all your own! O-Plump is an intuitive lip plumper that goes on clear and then reacts with your personal chemistry to turn lips your own custom shade of pink, while instantly plumping to perfection. It's packed with our exclusive Goji Berry-C Complex, Gingermint, ginkgo biloba, pomegranate seed antioxidants, revitalizing marine botanicals and nourishing avocado oil for color and shine.
Jennie M.
Blytheville
Love it. It's one of my must-have products! You need to try it out. It's easy to use. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves makeup. It lasts a long time. It was given to me as a gift I'm not sure where they got it from. I would recommend it to anyone who loves makeup
Ashanti D.
Salisbury, NC
I am so glad I got this! I like to put it on my lips in the morning when I do my make-up, just once, but I'm sure you'd get even better results if you used it more consistently and frequently. It'll definitely give you some tingle temporarily - just like lip venom - but I am super happy with it.
Octavia C.
Edgewood
Hands down a great product for not only plumping, but adding tons of moisture! Not a super thick consistency or a crazy price (for a Smashbox product). My lips have the tendency to dry in the winter, which makes them have a lot more texture. NOT cute when want to wear darker, more vampy colors in the fall and winter lol After the first use, my lips were juicy and the texture was eliminated. It didn’t sting or take my already full pout to the extreme. The plumper just filled in the lines and really helped with dryness. Just order my second one...in LOVE
Tamani B.
Jonesboro
I love the way it tingles on my lips it continues to make my lips plumper each time I use it I bought online with smashbox and the coverage last to my liking as well as easy to apply with a easy glide tube and I would recommend this anyone especially if a smashbox fan
Haley G.
Quincy
I liked it but it was really thick feeling for me when I out it in my lips but its a very good product. It did met my expectations when I was looking for a lip plumper. I got it in my ipsy bag a couple months ago. I would buy it again but haven't found the right one.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
How long does the plumping affect last?
jennifer p.
Does it burn your lips after you apply?
Abigail T.
Raleigh , NC
I've been wanting to buy a lip plumper but not sure on which one to buy. How well does this work?
Alexis W.
Toledo, OH
Was the plump noticeable and how is the color? Too much or not enough color?
Danaé L.
I really want a lip plumping product, but am worried that for this price there are better products out there. Would anyone strongly recommend this one? Or are there definite cons?