BY SMASHBOX #7 in Lip Plumper

Get A Perfectly Plump Pink Pout All Your Own! O-plump Is An Intuitive Lip Plumper That Goes On Clear And Then Reacts With Your Personal Chemistry To Turn Lips Your Own Custom Shade Of Pink While Instantly Plumping To Perfection. The Formula Is Loaded With Good-for You Ingredients To Bring You An Unstoppable, Unique Pink Shine.

Tips:

For The Ultimate Plump Pout, Dab A Highlighter (Try Photo Op Under Eye Brightener) On Top Of The Cupid's Bow Before Applying O-plump.

Benefits:

It's Packed With Our Exclusive Goji Berry-c Complex™, Gingermint, Ginkgo Biloba, Pomegranate Seed Antioxidants, Revitalizing Marine Botanicals And Nourishing Avocado Oil For Color And Shine.

Usage:

Apply A Generous Coat To Bare Lips And Watch The Reaction As Lips Turn Rosy For A Gorgeous Flush That Lasts All Day

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polybutene, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Phaeodactylum Tricornotum Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Methyl Nicotinate, Menthoxypropanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate

May Contain: Red 27 (Ci 45410)

Smashbox O-plump Intuitive Lip Plumper
  • "This stuff is amazing. It gave me the prettiest glow on my lips. The plumping was not that noticeable on me, but the color payoff was key for me anyway." in 1297 reviews
  • "A must have in my every day routine! Easy to carry if you need to use it on the go and it's long lasting as well!" in 201 reviews
  • "It looks great on its own, although I don't really notice the 'pink tint' it is supposed to give." in 1 review
  • "The plumping was not that noticeable on me, but the color payoff was key for me anyway." in 1 review
  • "This product gives me enough color and shine without over doing it!" in 1 review
This is my favorite plumping product! I've tried more than my fair share of plumping products and this one seems to work the best without irritating my lips. It also provides a nice natural sheen of pink color to my lips.
When I use this gloss daily, my lips retain their plump and look more full in general.
I'm usually not partial to gloss, but there's something about this gloss that doesn't make me want to take it off right away.
It's still a bit sticky and I would prefer it more if it weren't.
Sometimes I'll use this before bed to wake up to plump full lips, and sometimes I'll apply it 30 mins to an hour before I'm going to apply a lipstick almost as a primer and blot off excess.
This gloss doesn't burn but it does have a tingle that I like. It's not too intense. It's more along the lines of a minty menthol tingle.
The other thing I like is that it doesn't give me the red ring of burn around my lips that others have.
If you're looking for a plumping gloss that actually works and continues to work even when you don't have it on (you do have to use it daily) I'd definitely recommend trying this out!
Alexa R.
Edinburg
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this lip plumper and I would highly recommend to anyone!
You won’t be disappointed; it is a great gloss and makes you lips pretty in pink!
There was a slight tingle effect when I first applied it on my lips but after 10ish minutes that feeling wore off. The tingling sensation makes your lips feel amazing. You can just feel it working. It is a high gloss without being too sticky. It gave me a natural look of colour of a pale pink and a nice pouty fuller lip. It also does a great job on hydrating your lips too.
C.E. N.
Ville Platte, LA
While I must admit, I believe this is a tad overpriced, I will also say that this is by far the best lip plumper I've found hands down. They hit the nail on the head & got it perfectly. I'm a fair skinned single mother who's always trying to save time & $ by getting the right product verses 20 of the wrong products. I'd much rather have one item that takes the place of many than 3 that have to be used for one feature! And they did accomplish that here. This is tingly, no color at first & doesn't fade in it's effectiveness with new applications throughout the day.

I generally prefer to highlight my eyes and actually rarely wear lipstick (plus it's so drying usually) so I was nervous to try this as others commented about the color, but for my fair complexion and fear of gaudy, inappropriate colored lips, this turned into a perfectly natural color w/just the tiniest hint of blush on the lips. It was not drying whatsoever, and also wasn't ridiculously sticky/goopy. I have zero complaints, other than it's upped my expectations & as a result I'm having to return one of my all time favorite brands!

One side note-if you have sensitivity or tend to react to a lot of make-ups, this probably wouldn't be for you. It has the most extreme tingle I've experienced & it will cause redness if you go outside of the lip line. This plumper is so successful because it's causing an irritation to your lips, most are formulated this way-and it seems like these tend to be the only ones I've seen great results with as well. Of course Sephora has great cust service as well, so if it is to intense for you, I'm sure it's extremely easy to return and find a lil less intensity as well.
Samantha w.
Coldwater, MS
Not to bad. Upon applying you can see and feel it working. It gives your lips a natural flush without the over powering effect of some lip products. It does my your lips a little more noticeable but not too much. It goes great with my complexion. My only issue is it faster than I would like it too and there doesn't seem to be a lot of product in the tube for what you pay for.
Jessica R.
Purchased at: Sephora
When searching for a lip plumper I was a little specific on not wanting to set my lips on fire feeling! I researched many different brands before choosing this brand! It has a nice soft scent not to over powering either. I apply it in the morning and it last all day, I’m beginning to already notice my lips look more full and plump than they were a week ago!!! Yay!
Alessandra J.
valencia
Purchased at: Sephora
This gives a gorgeous shine and light to your lips as well as a burst of hydration. It is a beautiful gloss and lip plumper, not as much of a plumper as buxom or lip grande. So if you want lasting hydration with a little bit of plump, I suggest this.
Kylee c.
canton ohio
Purchased at: Sephora
This lip plumper works so well as a primer for lipstick. It have eucalyptus in it so it gives a beautiful natural pout and it hydrates your lips making it perfect to apply lipstick over. This product does tingle just a little but it's a nice tingle that you want to feel again.

Martha G.
Houghton Lake
Smashbox makes some pretty darn good products and this is one of my favorites to apply. After I exfoliat my lips is when I apply the Smashbox O-plump intuitive lip plumper and it does seem like my lips got a bit more lush. It’s not going to plum them as if getting injections, but my lips are smoother and healthier.
Dasha⚫⚪ B.
Brooklyn,NY
This is a good product that does what it says on the tin.
O Plump promises to both plump your lips and colour them - the colour is supposed to be tailored to each person individually, which is where the "intuitive" comes in. I'm not too sure about that claim, but it did make my lips look plumper and glossy and turned them a nice pink colour, not bad for one product. It's also very longlasting, you don't have to reapply for ages. The one drawback is the way it is dispensed, far too much product comes out with each squeeze, and considering the small size of the tube, that's a lot of unnecessary wastage. It's also quite sticky, so a pain having to use your finger to spread it. This would be near perfect if it came with a wand applicator.
Forever G.
Miami
hmmmm,
Its not my go to, but i still use it if i don't want it to really look plumpy. But product is still great! As always i recommend products to clients, price is great. like i said quality good but it depends if you don't want it to plumpy then this is the perf. product.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
How long does the plumping affect last?
leanne g.
Is clear the only color it comes in?
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I'm curious as to how long the "pump" lasts? Also, do you get any sort of burning or tingling sensation like the other products tend to produce?
jennifer p.
Does it burn your lips after you apply?
Danaé L.
I really want a lip plumping product, but am worried that for this price there are better products out there. Would anyone strongly recommend this one? Or are there definite cons?

Amazon