BY SMASHBOX #5 in Lip Plumper

Get A Perfectly Plump Pink Pout All Your Own! O-plump Is An Intuitive Lip Plumper That Goes On Clear And Then Reacts With Your Personal Chemistry To Turn Lips Your Own Custom Shade Of Pink While Instantly Plumping To Perfection. The Formula Is Loaded With Good-for You Ingredients To Bring You An Unstoppable, Unique Pink Shine.

Tips:

For The Ultimate Plump Pout, Dab A Highlighter (Try Photo Op Under Eye Brightener) On Top Of The Cupid's Bow Before Applying O-plump.

Benefits:

It's Packed With Our Exclusive Goji Berry-c Complex™, Gingermint, Ginkgo Biloba, Pomegranate Seed Antioxidants, Revitalizing Marine Botanicals And Nourishing Avocado Oil For Color And Shine.

Usage:

Apply A Generous Coat To Bare Lips And Watch The Reaction As Lips Turn Rosy For A Gorgeous Flush That Lasts All Day

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polybutene, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Phaeodactylum Tricornotum Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Methyl Nicotinate, Menthoxypropanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate

May Contain: Red 27 (Ci 45410)

• Does this product actually work? It seems like a small si...1 Answers
  • Wow this is expensive for this little bottle! Are this work?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? Is it worth the price?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This stuff is amazing. It gave me the prettiest glow on my lips. The plumping was not that noticeable on me, but the color payoff was key for me anyway." in 663 reviews
  • "A must have in my every day routine! Easy to carry if you need to use it on the go and it's long lasting as well!" in 102 reviews
  • "It looks great on its own, although I don't really notice the 'pink tint' it is supposed to give." in 1 review
  • "The plumping was not that noticeable on me, but the color payoff was key for me anyway." in 1 review
  • "This product gives me enough color and shine without over doing it!" in 1 review
This is my favorite plumping product! I've tried more than my fair share of plumping products and this one seems to work the best without irritating my lips. It also provides a nice natural sheen of pink color to my lips.
When I use this gloss daily, my lips retain their plump and look more full in general.
I'm usually not partial to gloss, but there's something about this gloss that doesn't make me want to take it off right away.
It's still a bit sticky and I would prefer it more if it weren't.
Sometimes I'll use this before bed to wake up to plump full lips, and sometimes I'll apply it 30 mins to an hour before I'm going to apply a lipstick almost as a primer and blot off excess.
This gloss doesn't burn but it does have a tingle that I like. It's not too intense. It's more along the lines of a minty menthol tingle.
The other thing I like is that it doesn't give me the red ring of burn around my lips that others have.
If you're looking for a plumping gloss that actually works and continues to work even when you don't have it on (you do have to use it daily) I'd definitely recommend trying this out!
Tara B.
Mcdonough, GA
You guys. I love this stuff! I love it so much, I keep it in my purse to reapply throughout the day to give my lips a little “pick me up!” I love the formula, it actually plumps & brings color to your lips. Every time I wear it, I get compliments of people thinking that my actual lip color is a gloss of some kind, when I tell them I’m wearing a clear, plumping gloss, they can’t believe it half the time so I have to show them! Lol but, it moisturizes along with plumping. The longevity of the product is awesome. It’s not like “as soon as it stops tingling, your lips go back to their natural size” this will keep your lips plump for a while! I put it on before going out to dinner and 4 hours later my lips still looked hydrated & plumped. I definitely recommend this if you’re looking into plumping your lips!
Kate R.
Bronx
There is 10ml of the product in a tube form, I use this only a few times a day with or without lipstick.
This contains berry-c complex, ginger mint, ginkgo biloba, pomegranate seed antioxidants, revitalising marine botanicals and nourishing avocado oil for colour and shine! There is a clever technology in this product as it also has a slight pink in colour when applied to the lips but it comes out clear from the tube - it adjusts to your skin tone but I just think it is the same colour for everyone. I guess it's a nice glossy lip product for a quick look as the colour is adjusted in a few seconds only. But if you have sensitive skin double check first but definitely recommend
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Heather H.
Edmond
This brand isn’t just lip service! Smashbox delivered a plump with a punch of prickliness. O-Plump will give your lips the appearance of more fullness, a sparkling shine, and a color that is reflective of your natural color. It does have a somewhat menthol smell and feel, but it’s not overpowering. I don’t feel like I’m walking around with Vick’s on my lips. It is quite sticky, so be prepared for your hair to get tangled up on your lips. I love that it just boosts my natural color for a pop that is subtle but unique to me. I carry it with me daily and slather it on when I’m giving my husband that “come hither” look.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I really liked this overall, for the color and hydrating benefits. But if you're looking for a good lip plumping product, Too Faced Extreme is much better (stings a bit though.) Some lip plumpers claim they are plumping when really it's just an extra boost of shine. I think that's what going on here. I wouldn't buy this again because if I'm going to spend this much money I would like it to do exactly what it says it will. You might like it if you're not looking for anything too strong and this does have a very pretty color. I just think it's too expensive for what it actually does.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
It plumps my lips! The effect is enough to make me happy, this is the ONLY lip plumper that has ever worked for me. Be careful to apply right on lip line, because the first time I tried it at home, I got a swipe on the skin right above my lip and I plumped the skin. That could be a good thing if you have thin lips and want to create more lip. I also noticed it filled out the wrinkles in my lips a little, so that's another plus. I love the natural, pretty pink shade it gives my lips too! I will buy this again!
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
I got this lip gloss for Christmas about 6 years ago. It has been my favorite lip gloss ever since. It is a little bit expensive but it's totally worth it. It has cute little packaging and gives everybody a different shade of pink well pumping up your lips at the same time I had got this for my mother and my sister and they both love it just as much as I do. So if you're a glossy girl this is for you
Daniella G.
Yucca Valley, CA
I really enjoyed this product due to the effect it put on my lips. It leaves your lips soft and not with any thick glossy textures. The formula is extremely thin and light which is great! And the plumping effect is very very great. I'd buy this again but I believe it's a bit more pricy than it should be. Other than that it's a really good product and I highly recommend to other woman :)
Esperanza L.
El Monte
Money well spent, ingredients in O-PLUMP are GR8, it's so effective for lip care and enhancement it's All I use! I don't spend a penny on other lip products: balm, gloss, lipstick, etc. And, tubes are l-o-n-g lasting. I keep ~3 going at one time, in bthrm, purse, and car. No more chapped lips either, even when exposed to winter weather for an extended amount of time. Looks natural on but Better, easy & convenient to use, Happy find indeed!
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
How long does the plumping affect last?
Abigail T.
Raleigh , NC
I've been wanting to buy a lip plumper but not sure on which one to buy. How well does this work?
leanne g.
Is clear the only color it comes in?
jennifer p.
Does it burn your lips after you apply?
Alexis W.
Toledo, OH
Was the plump noticeable and how is the color? Too much or not enough color?