Smashbox O-plump Intuitive Lip Plumper

Get A Perfectly Plump Pink Pout All Your Own! O-plump Is An Intuitive Lip Plumper That Goes On Clear And Then Reacts With Your Personal Chemistry To Turn Lips Your Own Custom Shade Of Pink While Instantly Plumping To Perfection. The Formula Is Loaded With Good-for You Ingredients To Bring You An Unstoppable, Unique Pink Shine.

Tips:

For The Ultimate Plump Pout, Dab A Highlighter (Try Photo Op Under Eye Brightener) On Top Of The Cupid's Bow Before Applying O-plump.

Benefits:

It's Packed With Our Exclusive Goji Berry-c Complex™, Gingermint, Ginkgo Biloba, Pomegranate Seed Antioxidants, Revitalizing Marine Botanicals And Nourishing Avocado Oil For Color And Shine.

Usage:

Apply A Generous Coat To Bare Lips And Watch The Reaction As Lips Turn Rosy For A Gorgeous Flush That Lasts All Day

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polybutene, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Phaeodactylum Tricornotum Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Methyl Nicotinate, Menthoxypropanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate

May Contain: Red 27 (Ci 45410)

I have never used a lip plumper my lips are very thin it is a good product?
is this product worth it ?
Dose this product make my lips look plum for a while and that it will last?
Start your review of Smashbox O-plump Intuitive Lip Plumper!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This stuff is amazing. It gave me the prettiest glow on my lips. The plumping was not that noticeable on me, but the color payoff was key for me anyway.in reviews
A must have in my every day routine! Easy to carry if you need to use it on the go and it's long lasting as well!in reviews
It looks great on its own, although I don't really notice the 'pink tint' it is supposed to give.in reviews
This product gives me enough color and shine without over doing it!in reviews
Perfect.kay🖤 J.
Queen Creek
This smashbox lip plumper feel very good on the lips it leaves the just the right amount of tingle on the lips without feeling like your lips are gonna burn off . I was very pleased with this product and it smells absolutely amazing!
Morgan W.
Johnston, Iowa
Amazing, and leaves a flawless look. It makes my lips appear fuller and way more flattering, I get lots of compliments when I wear it. I’ve rebought the product several times. It usually lasts for a couple hours but needs to be reapplied. I will continue to buy this product :) Smashbox O-plump Intuitive Lip Plumper
ant F.
Kingsburg
Smashbox O-plump Intuitive Lip Plumper uploaded by ant F.
It's a very good product that I like a lot and I recommend it you guys. I feels nice and I think you will like it too if you try it do I high recommend you to try the product because it is very good and I think you will like it alot. I would recommend it to anyone that likes lipsticks
Baby Girl 💕.
Conyers
Any other make up cannot compare to how wonderful this lip plumper is. It's perfect on my lips, I'm definitely purchasing this again.
Julia S.
Scarsdale
I love this lip plumper for days when I want my lips better. It met my expectations and it’s very easy to apply to your lips! Highkey recommend because it doesn’t burn like some plumpers do! Go get yourself some!!!
Mele U.
I loooooooove this product! It really works😻 it makes my lips definitely look full and plump. Definitely recommend it for those seeking fuller lips. Lasts quite a bit but I’m definitely willing to try other products as well! Try it out and see what you think!
Sophia V.
Columbia, PA
Amazing I love this makes my lips look amazing it’s my go to lipstick A+ I had  recommended it to all my friends they love it As well
Angelica J.
Sacramento, CA
Smells nice and feels tingly, I really enjoy it but a little bit on the pricey side I’m not sure I would repurchase it , pretty easy to use and apply
Nivea S.
It’s very smooth and silky on the lips make the lips appear to look bigger but I wouldn’t recommend this to people with sensitive lips
Candace S.
ladson
This actually HURT. I give it one star just based off the pain. I couldn’t tell you if this works or not because I had to wipe it off. I just couldn’t. I normally adore Smashbox products but this was a big fail to me. Definitely won’t repurchase and definitely don’t recommend.

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...