BY SMASHBOX #5 in Lip Plumper

Get A Perfectly Plump Pink Pout All Your Own! O-plump Is An Intuitive Lip Plumper That Goes On Clear And Then Reacts With Your Personal Chemistry To Turn Lips Your Own Custom Shade Of Pink While Instantly Plumping To Perfection. The Formula Is Loaded With Good-for You Ingredients To Bring You An Unstoppable, Unique Pink Shine.

Tips:

For The Ultimate Plump Pout, Dab A Highlighter (Try Photo Op Under Eye Brightener) On Top Of The Cupid's Bow Before Applying O-plump.

Benefits:

It's Packed With Our Exclusive Goji Berry-c Complex™, Gingermint, Ginkgo Biloba, Pomegranate Seed Antioxidants, Revitalizing Marine Botanicals And Nourishing Avocado Oil For Color And Shine.

Usage:

Apply A Generous Coat To Bare Lips And Watch The Reaction As Lips Turn Rosy For A Gorgeous Flush That Lasts All Day

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polybutene, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Phaeodactylum Tricornotum Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Methyl Nicotinate, Menthoxypropanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate

May Contain: Red 27 (Ci 45410)

Buy on Sephora
  • "This stuff is amazing. It gave me the prettiest glow on my lips. The plumping was not that noticeable on me, but the color payoff was key for me anyway." in 663 reviews
  • "A must have in my every day routine! Easy to carry if you need to use it on the go and it's long lasting as well!" in 102 reviews
  • "It looks great on its own, although I don't really notice the 'pink tint' it is supposed to give." in 1 review
  • "This product gives me enough color and shine without over doing it!" in 1 review
This is my favorite plumping product! I've tried more than my fair share of plumping products and this one seems to work the best without irritating my lips. It also provides a nice natural sheen of pink color to my lips.
When I use this gloss daily, my lips retain their plump and look more full in general.
I'm usually not partial to gloss, but there's something about this gloss that doesn't make me want to take it off right away.
It's still a bit sticky and I would prefer it more if it weren't.
Sometimes I'll use this before bed to wake up to plump full lips, and sometimes I'll apply it 30 mins to an hour before I'm going to apply a lipstick almost as a primer and blot off excess.
This gloss doesn't burn but it does have a tingle that I like. It's not too intense. It's more along the lines of a minty menthol tingle.
The other thing I like is that it doesn't give me the red ring of burn around my lips that others have.
If you're looking for a plumping gloss that actually works and continues to work even when you don't have it on (you do have to use it daily) I'd definitely recommend trying this out!
Shannon C.
Rockledge, FL
I tried the years and years ago when I was still in high school... And I graduated in 2007 so that should let you know how far back the product goes as well as my memory. I remember being excited about it almost being like a mood gloss, except I found out...It was nothing like that lol. This was my favorite lip gloss in 10th grade if my memory serves me correctly and I remember running out of it tragically about 6 months after I got it at ULTA. I remember I applied it a lot, but not because I needed to, JUST because I wanted to. It gave my lips a wonderful COOLING and tingling pumping sensation, but it didn't last but maybe a couple minutes and I think that's why I constantly applied it!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I really liked this overall, for the color and hydrating benefits. But if you're looking for a good lip plumping product, Too Faced Extreme is much better (stings a bit though.) Some lip plumpers claim they are plumping when really it's just an extra boost of shine. I think that's what going on here. I wouldn't buy this again because if I'm going to spend this much money I would like it to do exactly what it says it will. You might like it if you're not looking for anything too strong and this does have a very pretty color. I just think it's too expensive for what it actually does.
kristy s.
Syracuse, NY
This product is absolutely amazing! I have tried the DuWop lip venom, and was not satisfied, along with other limp plumpers as well. This one is completely different and unline any product that I own. It has Goji Berry-C Complex and Gingermint to create the plumping effect, along with ginkgo biloba, pomegranate seed antioxidants, marine botanicals, and avocado oil to nourish and moisturize lips. I love the way this product is clear and then morphs into a unique colour to coordinate with your lips. I have noticed a huge difference in my lips, my upper lip is more plump and slightly enhanced, which is what I was aiming for. Even after I stopped using the product I could still see the results which is amazing! I recommend this product to anyone who is looking to enhance their natural lips!
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
It plumps my lips! The effect is enough to make me happy, this is the ONLY lip plumper that has ever worked for me. Be careful to apply right on lip line, because the first time I tried it at home, I got a swipe on the skin right above my lip and I plumped the skin. That could be a good thing if you have thin lips and want to create more lip. I also noticed it filled out the wrinkles in my lips a little, so that's another plus. I love the natural, pretty pink shade it gives my lips too! I will buy this again!
Daniella G.
Twentynine Palms
I really enjoyed this product due to the effect it put on my lips. It leaves your lips soft and not with any thick glossy textures. The formula is extremely thin and light which is great! And the plumping effect is very very great. I'd buy this again but I believe it's a bit more pricy than it should be. Other than that it's a really good product and I highly recommend to other woman :)
Andrea P.
Mercersburg, PA
Loooooove this product! And I actually seen results! Bought it from Sephora. And I am pleasantly surprised. It's easy to apply, and you feel it going to work almost instantly. It's not very long lasting but then again I didn't expect it to be. Definetly recommended!
Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
I love O Plump!  I first discovered this when I was living in Tucson. I love how it gives you the perfect shade of pink for your lips. It is almost like it is your own personal lip color assistant and knows the best color for you because it seriously is the perfect sheer shade and goes on so light. Plumping factor is good and does not burn. Minty!
Nicole S.
Hyde Park
This lip plumper gives your lips a good amount of plump and color and last for a while. I would definitely recommend this product it’s not as sticky as some others I’ve tried! It also isn’t over the top either! Also the price is pretty decent since it doesn’t require much product to give your lips the nice plump effect so it lasts a while.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
How long does the plumping affect last?
Abigail T.
Raleigh , NC
I've been wanting to buy a lip plumper but not sure on which one to buy. How well does this work?
leanne g.
Is clear the only color it comes in?
jennifer p.
Does it burn your lips after you apply?
Alexis W.
Toledo, OH
Was the plump noticeable and how is the color? Too much or not enough color?