Smashbox O-Glow Intuitive Cheek Color uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMASHBOX

This Intuitive Blush Reacts With Your Skin’s Chemistry To Transform From A Silky Clear Gel To A Pink Shade That’s Uniquely Yours with Or Without Your Crush Complimenting You.

Benefits:

• Self-adjusts Based On Your Skin’s Ph To Create Your Own Ideal Shade Of
  • Revolutionary Silicone-based Clear Gel Is Easy To Blend
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply On Bare Skin Or Over Makeup. Watch The Reaction As Cheeks Turn Rosy, For A Gorgeous Blush!

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance, Talc & Alcohol.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Plankton Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate,

May Contain: Red 27 (Ci 45410)

Smashbox O-Glow Intuitive Cheek Color
  • "this product has a great texture and blends in smoothly. it is rather sheer so to get a nice rosy glow you do have to apply a few layers. it's a nice product but it's not strong enough to steal me away from my benetint." in 3 reviews
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is the coolest product. When you out it on, it somehow figures out the right color to turn to work with your skin tone, leaving you glowing and perfect. You need this science.
Bridgette E.
Kokomo , IN
I bought this and decided to give it a try and see how well it did on my cheeks. I found it gives them a nice pink glowing shade that isn't too dark. It isn't over the top or anything that would make me feel like I have clown cheeks, but rather a nice healthy look. I put a very small amount into the palm of my hand and I notice the color changing while still in my hand. You really don't need much at all of the product each day. I use a pea size at most and that works for both cheeks. I like that I don't have to guess at what shade I might need. It takes the guess work out of it, but leaves my face with a nice pleasant look to it. It also leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth and soft. This comes in a small package, but you really only need a tiny amount a day, so it lasts a long time. I love most Smashbox products and this was another hit for me. I'll recommend and purchase again! Smashbox O-Glow Intuitive Cheek Color
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Aside from the primers, of which there is a massive choice suiting pretty much every skin type, the O-Glow(£23.50, Guardian fashion store) is a nifty little number. It is a cheek tent that actually reacts with your skin to turn it a naturally blushed colour. The gel is a clear on application but gradually develops soft, natural shade. Smashbox O-Glow Intuitive Cheek Color
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I got the sample of this. The color I got was just too much. Too pink. And didn't blend that well. I needed small stuff to put in my gym pack so grabbed it. I wore it with tinted moisturizer (didn't want to put a full face on) and it actually looked good. Didn't show up too brightly. So maybe it's just not good with powder foundation.
Molly A.
Fort Collins, CO
This stuff is totally amazing. It goes on clear and works with you natural chemistry to create the best color for you!! Great for combination skin. They also have Olip glosses that do the same thing to your lips. I love it all, will buy again, would recommend, and all that good stuff because yea, it's wonderful stuff.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Coolest product ever. It turns based on your heat and creatures the perfect blush shade. I recommend for everyone! I love creamy blush that feels more like lotion than powder. Blends well and is worth the price.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This is such a cool blush. I used it exclusively for a long time, but wound up moving back to a powder product as my skin shifted. It is super easy to apply and genuinely does flush to your skin tone. It's layerable, but finishes a little shiny and can be tough to blend once it dries. Less is more!
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Being Asian, there is less makeup that matches my facial features but I am glad to have this one from Smashbox as it gives me the kind of glow that there is no need to wear a heavy makeup nor keep my eyes smoky. This one makes me look like I am just 16 even though I am already turning 30.
Fatima H.
Hallsville, TX
I have been waiting to try this for a while and was disappointed. If you are pale it would probably work pretty well in you on the other had if you have a darker complexion don't waste your money. The color is super light no matter how much you try to build it up.
Shayla A.
Springtown, TX
Okay. I am obsessed. I love the way this goes on and stays. I usually use a makeup brush to apply it and it actually works wonders. My skin is pretty oily especially in the summertime and this doesn't add the extra oil! I love it!

back