BY SMASHBOX

Transform your complexion for so-so to oh-so-glowing! The first intuitive blush, this clear gel reacts with your personal chemistry to turn cheeks the color you blush naturally in seconds. Works perfectly with every skin tone for a customized flush of color. Experience instant chemistry as your complexion is transformed from so-so to oh-so-glowing! The first intuitive blush, this clear gel reacts with your personal skin chemistry to turn cheeks the color you blush naturally, in just seconds! O-Glow works on every skin tone, from the lightest to the darkest, to give everyone a customized flush of color. When applied, your skin s moisture activates the innovative formula, producing a rosy blush that lasts all day. The unique Goji Berry-C Complex™ creates a microcirculatory, skin-energizing effect, while antioxidants like vitamin C, pomegranate seed oil and marine botanicals provid see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "Plus, like any blusher product, gently sweep (with this, use your ring finger and pinky) a very very small amount of product from the mid cheekbone BACKWARDS.... never go past the mid point of your eyes.... otherwise, guess what, you'll look like a clown AND you'll lose your cheekbone definition too." in 1 review
Rachel T.
This product gave a nice glow on my cheeks. I wasn't dramatically impressed. Unfortunately my cap started leaking and I had to throw it away.
Bridgette E.
Sheridan, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this and decided to give it a try and see how well it did on my cheeks. I found it gives them a nice pink glowing shade that isn't too dark. It isn't over the top or anything that would make me feel like I have clown cheeks, but rather a nice healthy look. I put a very small amount into the palm of my hand and I notice the color changing while still in my hand. You really don't need much at all of the product each day. I use a pea size at most and that works for both cheeks. I like that I don't have to guess at what shade I might need. It takes the guess work out of it, but leaves my face with a nice pleasant look to it. It also leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth and soft. This comes in a small package, but you really only need a tiny amount a day, so it lasts a long time. I love most Smashbox products and this was another hit for me. I'll recommend and purchase again! O Glow Intuitive Cheek Color by Smashbox
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend of mine recommended O-Glow to me a year or so ago. She always looks so good and so natural, I decided to try it. It is, without a doubt, one of the best products on the market. It gives you the natural color of your cheeks blushing. It is absolutely natural looking. I love it, wouldn't be without it, and have recommended it to many friends. They also love it!.When I'm rushing off to the gym, I always add a touch of O-Glow before walking out the door!
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the sample of this. The color I got was just too much. Too pink. And didn't blend that well. I needed small stuff to put in my gym pack so grabbed it. I wore it with tinted moisturizer (didn't want to put a full face on) and it actually looked good. Didn't show up too brightly. So maybe it's just not good with powder foundation.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coolest product ever. It turns based on your heat and creatures the perfect blush shade. I recommend for everyone! I love creamy blush that feels more like lotion than powder. Blends well and is worth the price.
Tiffany  S.
Carmel, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had higher hopes for this and just didn't find it to work well for me. I didn't want to layer too much on with my light skin tone but didn't feel the color payoff was great. I was hoping for a natural flush of color from this product and it didn't deliver for me.
Leah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh smash box I love this color corrector I love smash book to begin with and this color corrector does the job so well! It's smooth and easy to apply and smells sooooooooo good! Who else wants to look amazing!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Fatima H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been waiting to try this for a while and was disappointed. If you are pale it would probably work pretty well in you on the other had if you have a darker complexion don't waste your money. The color is super light no matter how much you try to build it up.
Joie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not one for blush at all since I have naturally rosy cheeks but this thing is great at accentuating that color. it applies easily on the cheeks in a gel form and then turns into a "personalized" color that is fit to anyone's skin tone. I love this thing. it makes me look like I actually tried to look decent when I'm reality I was the laziest person on earth! totally recommend this product.