BY SMASHBOX

Taylor M.
Denver
I like this product, but I find that it hasn’t been that easy to blend. I find that my products get stuck to it, giving me a blotchy appearance. Ut is good for contouring but in small amounts!!
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Very drying on my skin ,I moisturize my face with very expensive skincare products ,I do an overnight mask and eyepads ,as soon as I start to apply the bronzer you can see the dryness immediately, I like a matte bronzer but not one that makes my skin look so dry ,I like smashbox products I guess this bronzer just doesn't work with my skin ..
Roxanne E.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Although I live for liquid bronzers, this one just falls a little flat for me. It's just a bit muddy looking, and gives me too dark of a contour. Still love Smashbox though!!
Skylar L.
N Syracuse, NY
I love smashbox products but this bronzer is not for my skin it looks very patchy and uneven, it doesn’t blend well, and definitely drys my face out but it is a good price for the amount that’s in it.
Amber M.
47 wasano dr williamsburg ky
this is a wonderful bronzer. I bought this and I absolutely love it. i own multiple bronzers but this one is by Far the best one. I use it even when i dont put a full face of make up on. I use it daily.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Elaine W.
I love to add a bit of this with my foundation during the summer months since I don't get my face in the sun! It's a great way to sheer out your foundation and you can get a great glow and still add the extra brush on bronzer in the contouring areas for they extra bump!
Amanda F.
San Marcos, TX
This bronzer has given me life this summer! It goes ve y well with my completion and love that it is liquid and goes on so easily without being dry. It was my first turn suing Thai product and definitely not going to be my last! Love it and definitely will buy again
Felis A.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
I was looking for a dewy bronzer because I have incredibly dry skin so I did not want to keep using a powder. This was my first time using it and I was blown away! It makes the skin \have a sunkissed glow perfect for all seasons! I would totally recommend it
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I wasn’t sure at first how I felt about this, once I used it a time or two I realized I actually liked it a lot more than I thought I would. It’s very easy to blend! I recommend it!