BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Muse Collection Lip Paints, Virtuoso

• Does this look good on top of lipstick?1 Answers
  • How bright is the color if your going clubbing1 Answers
Smashbox Muse Virtuoso Lip Paints
  • "One of my favorite Lip paints. Long lasting and beautiful color. A little pricey but def worth it" in 9 reviews
Gissel M.
Kenosha, WI
I tried their products and was disappointed. I wouldn't recommend them to be honest. Specially their matte lipsticks.
Cynthia S.
Hialeah, FL
I love this!!! I need to buy more and stock up! I recommend this item to everyone! Nyx has the best line for makeup!
Valentina A.
Super moisturizing very smooth application I love it
I'll definitely be buying this product again
Great for its price
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
I love smash boxes lip paint. It has a very nice formula. It is a little pricey but it is a good quality lip paint.
Suzy G.
San Jose, CA
Great texture. Doesn't rub off easily. Beautiful pigments. I love the neutral colors the most! And the light pinks!
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
One of my favorites! I love the color and was definitely worth the purchase! I would recommend this to a friend.
Kandiss M.
I just don't know where I'd be without my Smashbox lip paint. It really does make my makeup routine stand out.
Brittany D.
I absolutely loved this lip product! It was so smooth and lasted awhile! The color payoff was pretty good too!
Amberly S.
I actually have never tried this product. I have heard such great things about it. I heard it’s long lasting.
Tiffany M.
I love the color and this always completes my look when I'm headed for a night out. It is a little pricey.
Giovanna S.
Toronto
Does this look good on top of lipstick?
Sarah L.
Upper Sandusky, OH
How bright is the color if your going clubbing