BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Muse Collection Lip Paints, Virtuoso

• Does this look good on top of lipstick?1 Answers
  • How bright is the color if your going clubbing1 Answers
Smashbox Muse Virtuoso Lip Paints
  • "One of my favorite Lip paints. Long lasting and beautiful color. A little pricey but def worth it" in 9 reviews
sara t.
Waterford, PA
Not my favorite but not my least favorite. I feel it I a little more stickier then I would like it to be. The shades are fun though
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I love this muse lip paint. The color is subtle and isnt to thick. It is pretty cheap and comes pretty quick when ordered online
Maddy S.
Brimfield, IL
Really enjoy this product! Its feels good on my lips and i love the smell! I will forsure getting more in the future! #contest
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Me gustan los productos de smashbox .tienen diferentes tendencias de maquillajes y muchas cosas ,q son buenas y bonitas
Miranda B.
This was a good product, but it was a little sticky after about twenty minutes so I found myself blotting it again and again
Marilea S.
Cottonwood, AZ
Smash box lip paints are amazin! I love this clear gloss so much though! In love with the shine of it and the faint tint!!
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
It works really well. Very pigmented. Great finish! I keep it in my bag so I can put it on whenever I need a touch up.
Gabby F.
Tried this recently , I liked it a lot. I wasn't sure what I would think but it's decent in price and is easy to apply.
Gissel M.
Kenosha , WI
I tried their products and was disappointed. I wouldn't recommend them to be honest. Specially their matte lipsticks.
Giovanna S.
Toronto
Does this look good on top of lipstick?
Sarah L.
Upper Sandusky, OH
How bright is the color if your going clubbing