BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Muse Collection Lip Paints, Virtuoso

• Does this look good on top of lipstick?1 Answers
  • How bright is the color if your going clubbing1 Answers
Smashbox Muse Virtuoso Lip Paints
  • "One of my favorite Lip paints. Long lasting and beautiful color. A little pricey but def worth it" in 9 reviews
Megan M.
Cleburne
I love this product! This is a product that you will always find in my purse! The only thing I don't like is that you have to reapply often! But other than that the formula is great! I will recommend it to others!
Stephanie C.
Smithfield, RI
Smashbox is my favorite makeup line and honestly the more products i try the more impressed i am! Loved the feel of this product on my lips and great color!
Tiffany M.
Sycamore
This product was ok. It didn't stay on very long. I wish it was long lasting. I liked that it didn't dry out my lip. I tried this only a few times.
Katherine C.
Doral, FL
Smashbox is the best, lip paints smell delicious and is long lasting! They're so nice I use them all the time. The colors are vibrant and just beautiful
Maddie H.
Walnut Grove, MN
I thought this was overall a good product that applied well and was easy to use. I bought it at sephora. It's not something that I reach for everyday.
tonya w.
Phenix City
I am a lip gloss Queen I can go without makeup but I will have my lip gloss on does not come off easy shines all day only have to reapply few times
Celeste K.
Jackson , TN
Love the colors and pretty full coverage. It is a little sticky in my opinion but i would still buy more. Also recommend to friends and family
Paige S.
Houston , TX
I love this , I feel like it stays on longer then other lip brands . I have been using it for s while now mostly when I wear light makeup .
Tori P.
LaPorte, IN
I haven't used this color in particular but I LOVE this brand and this product. It goes on well and stays on! The colors are beautiful.😍
Melissa🚀♒ M.
CHICAGO, IL
The lip paint it has good texture that you would love really makes your lips pop up more and it also moisturize your lips & I love it.
Giovanna S.
Toronto
Does this look good on top of lipstick?
Sarah L.
Upper Sandusky, OH
How bright is the color if your going clubbing