BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Muse Collection Lip Paints, Virtuoso

• Does this look good on top of lipstick?1 Answers
  • How bright is the color if your going clubbing1 Answers
Smashbox Muse Virtuoso Lip Paints
  • "One of my favorite Lip paints. Long lasting and beautiful color. A little pricey but def worth it" in 9 reviews
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Katherine R.
Pittsburgh , PA
What a beautiful color and very pigmented. Nude/light pink lips are all the rage right now, but it's important to get it just right. This is a versatile shade that can go with most any outfit. I only wish it didn't need touching up
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
I was so happy to find this loopy to review. It's so easy to apply & the colour is incredible & longlasting. I got mine at smashbox. Com & Ive purchased it in the past multiple times. I'll always have one of these in my possession.
Debbi C.
Smashbox is an awesome makeup line. I love all their lip stains. When some other companies say its a stain your replying it a couples hrs later if that but with smashbox its a real stain.  You wear it until you take it off.
amelia n.
Jackson, TN
this lip paint is fantastic! it goes on super smooth and is very pigmented. it definitely met my expectations. i bought this online at sephora. it's very long lasting and i would definitely recommend this!
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
This lip paint is the bomb! Stays on all day regardless! I will keep using this product as long as it is on the shelf! It is so easy to apply, and the color is great!
Jessica O.
Yesssss!!!!! These are the BEST lip paints that you will find. I am a smash box lover. All of their products are amazing. But this lip paint is one of my all time favorites from the brand.
Welsey F.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this lip gloss. The color is perfect. I'm not a usual lip gloss wearer, I think it's so annoying when my hair gets stuck to my lips. But I will make the exception for this product. I recommend it.
michaela b.
Ely
This is one of my favorite lip products from Smashbox because it is so nice the colors there's a huge range of them and you can always make them work with any look that you would like
Hannah N.
love this product!! it's amazing!!! I would definitely recommend to any of my friends! the packaging was great, and very nicely designed. i was a first time user and i will definitely use it again, definitely recommend!
Giovanna S.
Toronto
Does this look good on top of lipstick?
Sarah L.
Upper Sandusky, OH
How bright is the color if your going clubbing