BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Muse Collection Lip Paints, Virtuoso

• Does this look good on top of lipstick?1 Answers
  • How bright is the color if your going clubbing1 Answers
Smashbox Muse Virtuoso Lip Paints
  • "One of my favorite Lip paints. Long lasting and beautiful color. A little pricey but def worth it" in 9 reviews
Katie C.
Wow I can't even explain it is the most wonderful lip plumper ever. I use this every day. It is expensive but very useful and worth it and I get a lot of product I would not add anything else into the product. I would recommend to giving it to friends and family.
Jade N.
Reedsville
Love how creamy this lippie was! I used it once, and it lasted about 45 minutes before I had to reapply. Smash box never seems to let me down, I love almost every product they have. I would recommend this lippie and would buy again if given the chance!
Riri🌺🦄
This lip stain is gorgeous I can say it fits my skin tone perfectly it is also long lasting and doesn't leave a residue it met my expectations and I will purchase again the packaging was really cute I will recommend to others for purchase and use
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I was so happy to find this loopy to review. It's so easy to apply & the colour is incredible & longlasting. I got mine at smashbox. Com & Ive purchased it in the past multiple times. I'll always have one of these in my possession.
Debbi C.
Smashbox is an awesome makeup line. I love all their lip stains. When some other companies say its a stain your replying it a couples hrs later if that but with smashbox its a real stain.  You wear it until you take it off.
Iman A.
The consistancy of this lipstick is a lot like the lime crime velvetine liquid lipsticks. It truly exceeded my expectations and was 100% worth the price! Lasted all day and didn't dry out my lips at all. I totally recommend and I would definitely buy again.
Miranda D.
Drumright
Love everything about smash box. It definitely was better than I expected I love it. It was my first time using it, will continue to do so! They are so cute and packed very well.
Would recommend to try it!
Katherine R.
Union City, NJ
What a beautiful color and very pigmented. Nude/light pink lips are all the rage right now, but it's important to get it just right. This is a versatile shade that can go with most any outfit. I only wish it didn't need touching up
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Cynthia J.
JAMAICA, NY
I tried this lol paint because I love smashbox cosmetics. It's one of those brands I first started to used when I was introduced to makeup. The colors are pigmented and last pretty long
Sarah L.
Upper Sandusky, OH
How bright is the color if your going clubbing
Giovanna S.
Toronto
Does this look good on top of lipstick?