BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Muse Collection Lip Paints, Virtuoso

• Does this look good on top of lipstick?1 Answers
  • How bright is the color if your going clubbing1 Answers
Smashbox Muse Virtuoso Lip Paints
  • "One of my favorite Lip paints. Long lasting and beautiful color. A little pricey but def worth it" in 9 reviews
Katie C.
Wow I can't even explain it is the most wonderful lip plumper ever. I use this every day. It is expensive but very useful and worth it and I get a lot of product I would not add anything else into the product. I would recommend to giving it to friends and family.
Miranda D.
Drumright
Love everything about smash box. It definitely was better than I expected I love it. It was my first time using it, will continue to do so! They are so cute and packed very well.
Would recommend to try it!
Cynthia J.
Jamaica, NY
I tried this lol paint because I love smashbox cosmetics. It's one of those brands I first started to used when I was introduced to makeup. The colors are pigmented and last pretty long
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I really love this product! It is so pigmented and truly lasts. The color stays vibrant the entire time you are wearing it. Haven't noticed any problems with color being removed onto your straw or napkin as an example.
Connie C.
Rocklin
Stays on the right amount.  It is gorgeous lip stain.  I will buy again.  I really like that it lasts longer than the other lip stains that I have used in the past.
Hayley S.
Stevens Point
Stays on for the perfect amount of time and doesn't smear. I bought it from sephora for a great price. I would recommend this product to anyone that ask. This was my first time using this lip stick and it won't be the last. Everyone try it out because you won't be disappointed!
Jade N.
Reedsville
Love how creamy this lippie was! I used it once, and it lasted about 45 minutes before I had to reapply. Smash box never seems to let me down, I love almost every product they have. I would recommend this lippie and would buy again if given the chance!
Riri🌺🦄
This lip stain is gorgeous I can say it fits my skin tone perfectly it is also long lasting and doesn't leave a residue it met my expectations and I will purchase again the packaging was really cute I will recommend to others for purchase and use
Iman A.
The consistancy of this lipstick is a lot like the lime crime velvetine liquid lipsticks. It truly exceeded my expectations and was 100% worth the price! Lasted all day and didn't dry out my lips at all. I totally recommend and I would definitely buy again.
Lily N.
Kincheloe , MI
I love everything smashbox makes. This lip color was very smooth and very glossy. I always kept it in my bag wherever I went. I love it. I definitely think it's good for the price and I definitely would recommend to a friend. Always my go to lip gloss.
Giovanna S.
Toronto
Does this look good on top of lipstick?
Sarah L.
Upper Sandusky, OH
How bright is the color if your going clubbing