BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Muse Collection Lip Paints, Virtuoso see more...

Eloisa N.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Sycamore
This product was ok. It didn't stay on very long. I wish it was long lasting. I liked that it didn't dry out my lip. I tried this only a few times.
Gissel M.
Gissel M.
Kenosha, WI
I tried their products and was disappointed. I wouldn't recommend them to be honest. Specially their matte lipsticks.
Marian P.
Marian P.
I don't like it at all. The formula is weird and it doesn't work on my lips, i don't know why because I've read that its really good
•Joanne• X.
•Joanne• X.
Brossard
Love this makeup collection!! Recommend this to everyone!! I fell in love with this I will absolutely buy it again!! Great price!!
dulce h.
dulce h.
Es un exelente producto su consistencia es muy agradable y dura mucho además el color es estupendo tiene los colores en tendencias
VIBHA C.
VIBHA C.
The colour is true to what's seen
It stays on for a while and keeps the lips soft
The fragrance is a little strong but you'll get use to it
Willy W.
Willy W.
This product is one of my favorite for the lips, i really used it many times and i Think it's perfect for every look!