BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Muse Collection Lip Paints, Virtuoso see more...

Katie C.
Katie C.
Wow I can't even explain it is the most wonderful lip plumper ever. I use this every day. It is expensive but very useful and worth it and I get a lot of product I would not add anything else into the product. I would recommend to giving it to friends and family.
Lily N.
Lily N.
Petoskey, MI
I love everything smashbox makes. This lip color was very smooth and very glossy. I always kept it in my bag wherever I went. I love it. I definitely think it's good for the price and I definitely would recommend to a friend. Always my go to lip gloss.
Eloisa N.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I was so happy to find this loopy to review. It's so easy to apply & the colour is incredible & longlasting. I got mine at smashbox. Com & Ive purchased it in the past multiple times. I'll always have one of these in my possession.
Debbi C.
Debbi C.
Smashbox is an awesome makeup line. I love all their lip stains. When some other companies say its a stain your replying it a couples hrs later if that but with smashbox its a real stain.  You wear it until you take it off.
Abbie G.
Abbie G.
Waterloo
I absolutely loved this product, it seriously is one of the best things on earth. It met all of my expectations. I am in loveeeeee with it its packaging is perfect I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I really love this product! It is so pigmented and truly lasts. The color stays vibrant the entire time you are wearing it. Haven't noticed any problems with color being removed onto your straw or napkin as an example.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
Yesssss!!!!! These are the BEST lip paints that you will find. I am a smash box lover. All of their products are amazing. But this lip paint is one of my all time favorites from the brand.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Bronx, NY
Smashbox is the best, lip paints smell delicious and is long lasting! They're so nice I use them all the time. The colors are vibrant and just beautiful
Tori P.
Tori P.
LaPorte, IN
I haven't used this color in particular but I LOVE this brand and this product. It goes on well and stays on! The colors are beautiful.😍