Baily W.
Clarksville, IN

I really really want to try this! I've used smashbox products in the past and I love the brand. How does this hold up through out the day? Does it last or is it necessary to use a primer first? These colors are so pretty but are they as bold as they seem?

Gloucester, MA
1 year, 6 months ago
Gloucester, MA
1 year, 6 months ago
Hi Baily. This palette is not super pigmented, but if you're looking for a soft look that lasts, this will work. You can incorporate other shadows to get exactly what look you're going for. When I get a new shadow I do the "overnight test". Meaning, after I wash up and moisturize, I put the shadows on and just go to bed. Then I check out how it looks when I wake up. That gives me an idea as to how the look will hold up. Good luck!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Muir, MI
2 years, 1 month ago
It's a very good brand. I second the statement of using a primer. I love this pallet
Bernadette A.
Bernadette A.
San Diego, CA
2 years, 1 month ago
Always use primer that will make any shadow hold up.